MJ Tattoos!

Here's the one I got on June 28th... My first tattoo ever and this is for Michael of course.

tatoocmjj.jpg

Ok , with special thanks to "michaelsson" - ive decided on getting the feet from one more chance , with a halo on top , with fancy writing underneath saying "king" .

Now , i need help on where to put it , and does anyone have any other extra ideas i can add too it , or shall i leave it as that ?

I like it like that, too much might look weird. Just like that sounds nice.:D

Ok big update everyone lol . Changed mind , I'm such a perfectionest . Now I'm having the feet from one more chance , with a halo on top , but now with his Signature underneath .

Did a google image search , and there is pictures of his signature...

What do u think ?

I just wanna get this right because it means alot

I'm getting "Stop Existing" on my left wrist and "Start Living" on my right wrist in the Dangerous cover style of writing when I go back to L.A in September.

I bet MJ is up in heaven smiling down, seeing all these tats and all the crazy things fans do, taunting other celebrities. Saying "check out my fans! Ha! Beat THAT Elivis!"

all your tattoos look bloody great so i wan to share mine...

MJJTATTOOS007-1-1.jpg

MJJTATTOOS006-1-2-1.jpg

my tattoist is a great artist and i think he did a great job on my portrait of Michael. i love it and it gives me great comfort. i hope you all like them too.
sleep well Michael, you deserve it xx

Wow, all of your tattoos are wicked :wild::clapping:I love them.

Ok, here's mine. I got it in 2002. It's the butterflies logo from the supposed Butterflies single that never got released.

I'm gonna upgrade it! Planning on having a bunch of flowers around it AND Michael Jackson's name under it, in some kick ass font, maybe the Thriller font.

But here it is in all it's glory:
l_24f12de80890403ca60c5bab68f276b1.jpg

I'm on the left of course, and my friend, she got an awesome tattoo as well. And, she may upgrade it as well now!!

I'm hoping to get it done next month, so look out for my new and improved tatt :punk:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/l_24f12de80890403ca60c5bab68f276b1.jpg

Hi all,

Just incase the new Tattoo thread i started gets deleted.

Here is the one i got 2 days ago, it is so amazing, and it makes me smile every time i look at it :).

When the Tattoo settles down it will look more amazing, still looks unreal though.

P8241112z.jpg

Kind Regards,

Romen

I'm going for a wrist tattoo on Saturday (4th MJ tattoo)... meh, I can't decide on the right font (it has to be perfect it's going to say Make That Change) and I'm also wanting to incorporate the MJ+crown in to the design

a96177.004

:( it's giving me a headache can anyone help?

:(

Hi There Starlight83,

I was going to get " Gone Too Soon " in this this Font with my MJ tattoo, it would have been to busy with the portrait, really nice font.

gonetoosoon.jpg

Regard,

Romen

Your tattoos are all absolutely beautiful and some are even surreal! They look so life like it's like Michael could just crawl right out of your skin! LOL

Someday I want 'Heal The World' on my foot...someday...:)

Hi all,

Here is my Tattoo 7 days after it being done, it is a lot softer in the face shading and the hair is still pealing, in a couple weeks it should be perfect :)

P8291114xz-1.jpg

ps Happy 51st Birthday MJ, RIP

Kind Regards,

Romen

Great tattoos! The thriller one is AMAZING!! :D

If I wasn't so incredibly scared of pain, I'd get a tattoo of Dirty Diana :D

omg, they are all some amazing good tattos.
i'm also soon getting one over the groin.
gonna have the MJ logo as a start :)

Hi all,

Here is the final result 3 1/2 weeks after my tattoo.

Still might need a touch up to darken the hair in places.

bestsunshot2.jpg

beststandardshot2.jpg

ps cant wait for This Is It :)

Kind Regards,

Romen

Hi all,

Here is the final result 3 1/2 weeks after my tattoo.

Still might need a touch up to darken the hair in places.

bestsunshot2.jpg

beststandardshot2.jpg

ps cant wait for This Is It :)

Kind Regards,

Romen

I love that i bet it hurt in that postion though,i have 2 tattoos both used numbing cream :smilerolleyes: i have always wanted a michael one but it has to be special like urs,i would love a sleve of michael though the decades but i think that will make me look butch,so i dont know but the tattoo i have has to be a amazing and the guy who does my tatts he draws for marvel comics,so he is really good a face tattoos x

Back