MJ Tinkerbell Is In The HOT Seat!

Hey TINK :ciao:

I was browsing your HOTseat to ask you some 'sensible' questions :blush:
What struck me as :blush: when I think of what you tell me... I see a someone so young at :heart: NOT tainted by trauma's or the cruel world and that's so uplifting to me...

So, these are the Questions I came up with...

If you could have any special magic, what would it be?

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

If you had the time and money to travel, where would you go?

Have a BLESSED day, Tinkie:angel:

:ciao: :heart: Daz-delightful :group:

I love you for so many reasons, one is how thoughtful, considerate and caring you really are :pray: this is why Michael was drawn to you and the very reason why you connected with him so many times ! I do believe you are alot like him in so many ways :bow:

I love your QUESTIONS ......:wild:

If you could have any special magic, what would it be?

To travel into the past /future, so I could save Michael ! PERIOD !

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

1. That I had actually met Michael at least once in his lifetime.
2. To LOVE Michael more years of my life so I could say it was everyday I lived.
3. To live at Neverland until forever

If you had the time and money to travel, where would you go?

I would buy Neverland at any price, I would restore it to perfection, return the animals and the amusement rides at any cost and I would open it up to the sick and poverty stricken children as Michael did because it was a place of healing and Michael's energy is still there when he was most happiest and safest in his life!

090629173695e432e261a14f71.jpg

:heart: Thank-you for asking :heart::pray::ciao:

Last edited:
:blush: Thanks Tink :angel:

Those are wonderful answers really... I would do the same... I would have saved Michael too :sigh:

I know, a bodyguard once claimed I could have been Michael's daughter if he didn't knew Michael that well... cause even at 16 I was so Michael- like :blush: and that was back in good ole' 1988 :blush:

You are very Michael -like too and I really pull strength out of your words of 'love and light' cause my life battery seems to be 'leaking' somehow :blink:

Can you HIT my Hotseat too?
Thanks

Next questions :cheeky:

If you could relive one moment of time in your life, what would it be?

If you could wish for one thing to happen in your life
to make your life complete, what would it be?

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

:dancin:

Apart from MJ, what other music you into?

What do you think of Bon Jovi?

Billie Jean or Who Is It?

:ciao: Next answers

If you could relive one moment of time in your life, what would it be?

The moment I realised I fell with all my heart head over heels in LOVE with Michael Jackson ! I would live that moment again and again and again !! :swoon:

If you could wish for one thing to happen in your life
to make your life complete, what would it be?

To buy Neverland and let no one touch it but the Fans! I pray everyday that I would one day have the millions it would take to protect it forever !! :agree:

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?

That is an easy one I would sit inside Michael's final resting place at the Holy Terrace everyday and just be next to the greatest LOVE ever! :pray:

:heart: Thanks Daz Delightful :group:

What is your favourite moment where MJ just made you go Awwww....

Thank you SarahJ

LIKE OMG !! I CAN BARELY HOLD MY COMPOSURE SEEING HIM STAND AND WAITING FOR SOMEONE OK ME TO SMOTHER HIM !!
Call security he will need it !!

All my strength it would take and more to see him standing like that ready and waiting ..FIREWORKS !!

AHHHHHHHHH :swoon:

:hysterical:

cHdMFAY.jpg

Damn, you picked a great picture for that answer...sheesh...:wub:

Yeah you check out that NEW sexiest SIGGY ever .. :hysterical:
giphy.gif

Yes Daz-Delightful this siggy makes me forget how to blink as well !
Yes I indeed ..... I need more and I will find them ALL and I will leave them here doe US as EVIDENCE !! :wild:

OMG when he BITES his lips like that !!!!!!

OMG I mean does he really know what he does to me and TATIANA when he does this !!
Does he not understand what that does to a girl !!! :swoon:

For the Record: I NEVER would have ever forced myself on Michael ever ! I respect his space to much to ever cross that line no matter what !! If he didn't want a kiss from me it would not have changed how I felt period ! :agree:

I think you at have picked the greatest picture of all time. Jeez. I really stopped breathing.

What is your favourite moment where MJ just made you go Awwww....

Last edited:
You know there's really something about wind and a white shirt on him...I mean...
Shoot I had a question and that gif made me forget it.

More questions for you ;)

If you wish, please describe a scene that is 'embedded' in your brain in detail and why it remains there?

You are a superhero. What powers do you have and how do you use them?

if you would write a message in a bottle, what would it say?

Back