MJ Tribute Magazine Trading, is this thread okay here?

Darvon1982

Proud Member
I hope this thread is okay here, if not, please move it. But I'm hoping you let it stay here.

I can trade the following:
Black Men official tribute - Traded.
Entertainment Weekly (not all Michael) (1)
People, "Good Bye Michael" July 20th (not all Michael) (1)
USA Today Special Edition (Newspaper) (2)
USA TODAY LIFE Commemorative Edition (3)
Rolling Stone official tribute (0) - Traded.
People Official Tribute (0) - Traded.
Unofficial Publication #07 2009 (Bad Concert Outfit Cover) (1)
Time Special Commemorative Edition (2)
HIStorical Collective Edition (1 available)
Then the one with over 200 Photos, I don't know the company name (1)

***I am looking for LIFE, Ebony and Billboard and the one that says "My LIFE" and he's in the Bad era... Also, any from other countries besides USA.

I'm willing to sell some too, I bought too many. :cheers: :D

PM me or post here if interested, or if anyone else wants to trade anything with one else... maybe you can post here also. :)

Last edited:
oh crap, I just noticed the magazine thread. I'll post this in the magazine thread... mods, u can close this if you want.... or keep it up if you want. :D

I hope this thread is okay here, if not, please move it. But I'm hoping you let it stay here.

I can trade the following:
Black Men official tribute (1)
Entertainment Weekly (not all Michael) (1)
People, "Good Bye Michael" July 20th (not all Michael) (1)
USA Today Special Edition (Newspaper) (2)
USA TODAY LIFE Commemorative Edition (3)
Rolling Stone official tribute (1)
People Official Tribute (1)
Unofficial Publication #07 2009 (Bad Concert Outfit Cover) (1)
XXL Special Collective Issue (1)
Time Special Commemorative Edition (2)
HIStorical Collective Edition (2)
Then the one with over 200 Photos, I don't know the company name (1)

***I am looking for LIFE, Ebony and Billboard and the one that says "My LIFE" and he's in the Bad era... Also, any from other countries besides USA.

I'm willing to sell some too, I bought too many. :cheers: :D

PM me or post here if interested, or if anyone else wants to trade anything with one else... maybe you can post here also. :)

Hello,

I´m from Portugal i have blitz MJ´s edition hole magazine about him and others i have i´m interested in Rolling Stone official tribute and Time Special Commemorative Edition! right know i´m at work but when i´ll get home i´ll tell you what magazines i have ok?

Kisses :)

Hello,

I´m from Portugal i have blitz MJ´s edition hole magazine about him and others i have i´m interested in Rolling Stone official tribute and Time Special Commemorative Edition! right know i´m at work but when i´ll get home i´ll tell you what magazines i have ok?

Kisses :)

Sweet! Sounds good. For now I'll have those reserved for you. :)

Sweet! Sounds good. For now I'll have those reserved for you. :)

Thank you Honey when i´ll get home i´ll take pics of the whole magazines and post here if you want them!

PS- you are so lucky to live in US I love US and i love texas people loooli love your accent :) i wish i was born in the US

Hello here i am again :) i´m uploading photos of my magazines :)

VIP MAGAZINE (Portuguese):

In this Mag he´s not on the cover but inside has several pages about him

BRAVO FROM GERMANY:

Has about 3 or 4 Pages and has 3 posters you can see on the cover on the right side.

SABADO (SATURDAY IN ENGLISH LOOL) MAGAZINE(Portuguese):

Not all about him but has many many pages about him.

CARAS MAGAZINE (Portugese):

In this one he´s not on the cover but has a special issue inside, its a mini magazine inside a magazine lool but you Can pull it off if you want. it has several pages too :) when you see words like " Edição Especial" or "Ediçao de Coleccionador" it means Special edition and collector´s edition :)

FOCUS MAGAZINE(Portuguese):

This one He´s not the cover also but has several pages too about him.

HELLO MAGAZINE:

Several Pages about him too.

LUX MAGAZINE (Portuguese):

This one is cool because it has the special edition on the right side and on the left side is the normal magazine that has also some pages about him :D

BLITZ MAGAZINE (Portuguese):

This one is ALL about MJ.

CARAS MAGAZINE(Portuguese):

This one has several pages about him too and has a cd with his music, but it´s not him singing though.

HELLO MAGAZINE:

Another one with several pages about him.

HELLO MAGAZINE:

This has also many many pages about him.

If want me to take pics of all pages of each magazine i´ll take it but you have to give me time to take photos of all Mags and upload them. As you can understand it´s many many many pages LOOOL. Hope to ear from you very soon.

Kisses

I have been itching to get my hands on the HIStorical one :) How much did you want for it?

Hello here i am again :) i´m uploading photos of my magazines :)

BRAVO FROM GERMANY:

Has about 3 or 4 Pages and has 3 posters you can see on the cover on the right side.

BLITZ MAGAZINE (Portuguese):

This one is ALL about MJ.

I want these two!!!!! Even trade? :) After this I'll pm you with my address. ;)

I want these two!!!!! Even trade? :) After this I'll pm you with my address. ;)

you want blitz and bravo right? Ok you know the ones i want loool we can trade If you want we can talk on msn too :) i´ll wait for your PM :)

It is $7.99 (what I paid for it) Plus shipping and handling, if you want to just buy it. But if you want to trade, we can just trade. ;)

I can trade....I can get you the one on the top middle, they still have loads left in stores:

mags-1.jpg

I think the People Official Tribute (black hardcover) will be even more popular than it is already. Its a beautiful tribute. Here in Australia I found some people selling it but they were charging so much its actually cheaper to import it from the States.

I don't read Portuguese, but is the Blitz mag good for pictures and such? How many pages is it? I have the opportunity to get it and am wondering if I should.

I don't read Portuguese, but is the Blitz mag good for pictures and such? How many pages is it? I have the opportunity to get it and am wondering if I should.

I think that any tribute magazine worths to buy! And it´s a Portuguese one it will be very rare believe it and it has a poster of MJ in concert in Lisbon and some pics of that concert that are extremly rare i attended to the concert back in 92 and i´ve never saw pics of the Lisbon concert. So i think it´s a must have

What about the people tribute? is it bad? or good? I mean the book, not the magazine. Is it better that the people weekly one? Can someone describe it? how different it is from others?

Btw, does anyone have the new Rollingstone? the one with the close up of Mike, is it good?

Oh, btw, I have this importanmt question. would someone be up for trading some of the old, magazines, from his living years to ones of now?

Last edited:
The People is... okay. I am looking through it now.. just like alot of them they start off positive and then end up foucsing on other things... but in alla honestly I mean this was the man's life, so it's not like you can't talk about those things.. I dunno. Overall it's not a bad one I guess...

And here is what I wrote to someone else about the RS with him on the cover:

The article mostly talks about MJ's dealings with AEG and what not during the last days of his life... talks about how he seemed to be looking forward to doing the shows for his kids and the fans and was involved in every aspect of the shows staging and costuming, etc, even picking out dancers, and what he was gonna wear for certain songs. There are some negative bits too, the mess about his nose being unattached and craziness about him trying to compete with Prince, stuff like that. It was an interesting read though, but it would be hard for anyone who isn't a true fan to take away from that article anything but the negative stuff. :sad:

thanks heartbreakhotel. I'm not going to get the RS, this pic is actually in the previous RS special. It's unfortunate that they can't not to write about the bullshit.
I don't plan to get the People tribute book, because I already bought the weekly one, and it has some shit too. I didn't know that they planned to release a special tribute book, and now I don't want to buy another People. I plan to get Life & Ebony.

i am interested in exchanging this Hungarian tribute magazine/book (which has 10 A4 size posters and 8 postcards) for Word up magazine or Black men magazine or Wonderful world of Michael Jackson magazine

DSC01153.jpg

Back