MJ unreleased songs

I would really love to hear some of those.. He could release a collectors set of unreleased material.. Kind of like ULTIMATE COLLECTION but ALL unreleased material..

Now which fan would not LOVE that..

Oh ya, I think I forgot to add..

Little Susie.. That was written in the early 90's and di not make the Dangerous album, but he put it on HIStory.

I would love for him to release a double album like HIStory. But have on it all the best of his unreleased songs. Put a brand new photo on it. And it would be great.

^^ I know I would love it... I think it would be so hard to convince Mike to do that. :( cuz how much of a perfectionist he is. Many of them he probably does not think they are RELEASE quality.. But I am POSITIVE out of the HUNDREDS of songs he could get a good amount of songs even in his opinion RELEASE quality... I mean, many songs MJ wanted to be on the album but did not make it after producers,writters, and MJ would talk it over.. Like Mike wanted STREETWALKER on BAD, but they wanted ANOTHER PART OF ME..

things like that..

theres a complete list of every song mj has worked on in the book for the record with in some cases why the song wasent released a gret book for every mj fan

U know, Dangerous was supposed to be a double disc set album. Like how History was.. They just made too many songs that they could not get rid of so they canceled the idea.. Did it AFTER dAngerous. That is what we see as HIStory.

Wow/ this list of unreleased songs is amazing
MJ can still release albums without stepping into
another recording studio .......I love the song 'Shout' /
I think it should have been included on the Invincible
album.
:D
This is my first post since the forum opened ....

he really should release some albums named the unreleased songs o__O
that would be great ^^
i love a lot of them and i guess i still dont know half of them -.-

MJs unreleased songs

I have MJs song I have this dream from his unreleased album, but its only instrumental! Is there a version with vocals?

Re: MJs unreleased songs

There were also other songs listed which can not be found. Anyone knows if these were ever available on the net?

Only the instrumental version was released, which they used for a contest. You could write and submit lyrics for the song and the winner would have their lyrics recorded by Michael. If my memory is correct, it was AOL that held the contest.

This was a while ago though, and a version with lyrics was never made available.

I think this would be much better if posted in "MJ's Groove Theory" considering that's where you should post MJ's music thoughts and concerns :flowers:

Only the instrumental version was released, which they used for a contest. You could write and submit lyrics for the song and the winner would have their lyrics recorded by Michael. If my memory is correct, it was AOL that held the contest.

This was a while ago though, and a version with lyrics was never made available.

omg that sounds awesome!
i wish i knew about that

I will move this to MJ's Groove Theory :)

There is a tv show in germany (dsds), one of those superstar casting shows. The guy who started it is one of the modern talking singers. he has copied all kinds of songs and then said he was the one who wrote them. one of the shows had the song "i have a dream" and he said he wrote everything himself, but i found " i have this dream" from mj shortly afterwards and i think its exactly that melody, maybe a few notes changed, but after all he copied again

What about the other songs, duets with other artists, have they ever shown up anywhere? i have been collecting all unreleased stuff from mj, but if those are available, then i dont have them all

Yeah after wheat I remember, then this song I Have This Dream was made around the Invincible album. I know that they found a winner for the contest, but I guess that they never recorded it finish.

Yeah after wheat I remember, then this song I Have This Dream was made around the Invincible album. I know that they found a winner for the contest, but I guess that they never recorded it finish.

But Dieter Bohlen from Modern talking used it as a song which all the candidates performed and i guess he made lots of money with something he did not write- remembering that he always says he wrote everything. i hate that guy anyway ; )

Hi KOPV,

its great to see a complete list of those songs. looks like i am still missing some in my "unreleased" collection. That means mj can take his time in writing new ones, if i get the missing ones from somewhere. MJ music cheers up my day. Where can i find them? Please let me know

A lot of the songs are simply locked up.. Never leaked or distributed in anyway so we cannot get our hands on them.. (some yes) but not all..

Mike has enough songs to do a few more Ultimate Collection type deals with a bunch of unreleased material.. I would love that..

A lot of the songs are simply locked up.. Never leaked or distributed in anyway so we cannot get our hands on them.. (some yes) but not all..

Mike has enough songs to do a few more Ultimate Collection type deals with a bunch of unreleased material.. I would love that..

i second that..

^^^^oooh, yeah. I'd buy another compilation/greatest hits if it had unreleased material on it, for SURE!!!!!

Back