#MJis is a trending topic on twitter RIGHT NOW!

I'm not on twitter. Is it any good or?

I have Facebook, does I need twitter then or?

^^ I personally think Twitter is pointless. lol. The messages it allows to post are too short for expressing yourself, so you end up writing shout-outs about this and that. I usually use it if I have a thought which too silly for my regular blog, or during the campaigns to make MJ a trending topic.

I believe #MJis originated on an account belonging to some death hoax person. I might be wrong.

^^ I personally think Twitter is pointless. lol. The messages it allows to post are too short for expressing yourself, so you end up writing shout-outs about this and that. I usually use it if I have a thought which too silly for my regular blog, or during the campaigns to make MJ a trending topic.

That's the whole point. It's micro-blogging.

#4 WorldWide TT. USA ppl. start tweeting too!!
EDit: It's dropped on WorldWide now down to #6

Last edited:
Twitter had it's first #justice4MJ event on March 11, today is the second one and Thursday will be another one. I'm not sure who organizes these, but they take place on twitter.

Ok once more...another dumb question? :doh: I missed out on this today, but how do I get involved on Thursday? I would like to join in. Do I need to go to the Twitter sight and set myself up to follow someone or a group? I'd be doing it from my phone? My apologies as I just signed up for twitter a couple weeks ago so I am not very Twitter savvy. Any input is appreciated. :angel:

Last edited:
Ok once more...another dumb question? :doh: I missed out on this today, but how do I get involved on Thursday? I would like to join in. Do I need to go to the Twitter sight and set myself up to follow someone or a group? I'd be doing it from my phone? My apologies as I just signed up for twitter a couple weeks ago so I am not very Twitter savvy. Any input is appreciated. :angel:

In the box where you write your tweet make sure you put #justice4MJ. That's all you need to do. This is one that I wrote yesterday:

They've gotta hear it from me, they've gotta hear it from you #justice4MJ

You can write what you want as long as you put #justice4MJ in it. Yesterday something went amiss and Twitter ended up blocking it but that will never deter our quest for justice.

Anyone find out why they blocked it? Stuff like #Jedward and #ilovethatbieberkid seems to be ok but this isn't...my ass.

the mess on ustream had nothing to do with #justice4mj not showing as a trending topic. I went to bed about 2 hours BEFORE the ustream thingy. By that stage we had been tweeting for over 6 hours, with approx 20,000 tweets, yet #justice4mj had not been a treading topic for over 4 hours. It was nothing to do with the fact that fans logged off after the mess in ustream, it had been blocked for hours before that.

oh some info, Im in London, which is 8 hours ahead of California. We began tweeting #justice4mj at approx 7pm UK time, 11am California time. For 3 hours after that until 10pm UK time, 2pm, California time, it was a trending topic, then it just disappeared. go check out real time stat site http://wthashtag.com/Justice4mj and you will see that #justice4mj had THOUSANDS of tweets

the mess on ustream had nothing to do with #justice4mj not showing as a trending topic. I went to bed about 2 hours BEFORE the ustream thingy. By that stage we had been tweeting for over 6 hours, with approx 20,000 tweets, yet #justice4mj had not been a treading topic for over 4 hours. It was nothing to do with the fact that fans logged off after the mess in ustream, it had been blocked for hours before that.

oh some info, Im in London, which is 8 hours ahead of California. We began tweeting #justice4mj at approx 7pm UK time, 11am California time. For 3 hours after that until 10pm UK time, 2pm, California time, it was a trending topic, then it just disappeared. go check out real time stat site http://wthashtag.com/Justice4mj and you will see that #justice4mj had THOUSANDS of tweets

Yeah that stinks. We should try and find out why.

In the box where you write your tweet make sure you put #justice4MJ. That's all you need to do. This is one that I wrote yesterday:

They've gotta hear it from me, they've gotta hear it from you #justice4MJ

You can write what you want as long as you put #justice4MJ in it. Yesterday something went amiss and Twitter ended up blocking it but that will never deter our quest for justice.

Thank you much. :angel: Yes I just saw about the block. Do we know what happened?

9 months today...:(
1st Moonwalk in 1983 Motown 25 too...:)

We coulda/shoulda shut twitter down today.

:scratch:It ain't too late...

"MOONWALKING IN HEAVEN!!!" :D

ReTweet Today in HIStory 1983 Michael Jackson 1st MOONWALK Motown 25 "Billie Jean" Live #MichaelJackson #KingofPop Eternally MOONWALKING in Heaven

Last edited:
Back