MJJC Legacy Project - Media Advocacy E-Mail Alert System

Yes in some cases, there are contact phone numbers. I'm thinking that email or letters via mail would be beneficial because we have record of the correspondence. Having said that, perhaps phone calls and email/letter combined would make a greater impact.

One thing I saw in my effort to shorten the letter, I removed some text in the paragraph below. I saw that I accidentally removed a word that needs to be inserted back in.

Paragraph as it stands now (sentence in question is in bold):
"As per the Journalism Code of Ethics, some of the common elements include truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity, fairness and public accountability. Additionally reliability and public accountability are three of its most valuable assets with respect to standards and reputation of a news organization. An organization earns and maintains a strong reputation, through consistent implementation of ethical standards, which influences its position within the public and industry."
Corrected sentence (added word in blue bold):
"Additionally professionalism, reliability and public accountability are three of its most valuable assets with respect to standards and reputation of a news organization."
Sorry for the mistake. Peace and love.

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart" :angel:

I don't know if this is posted some place else yet, but "dumb as a rock Joy Behar" must be put at the top of the list right next to DD.

Here's what other sites are doing.

MJ FAMILY WORLDWIDE -

SEND JOY BEHAR SHOW AN EMAIL ASAP - Below are the Links and Email Address and Transcript from the SHOW!! Thanks FOR ALL who has sent their Emails, Tweets, Facebook - KEEP IT UP - WE HAVE TO STAND UP FOR THE MAN IN THE MIRROR and KEEP THE PRESSURE ON and SHOW THEM MJ FANS WORLDWIDE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!

CNN sister network HLN crossed a line
*********************************************************************************************
MJ FAMILY WORLDWIDE:
Transcript from the JOY BEHAR SHOW ON HLN TONIGHT!! It was Really HORRIBLE and DISTASTEFUL!! We need to BLOW UP their EMAIL with OUR OUTRAGE!! Yes In America there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH NOT SLANDER - AND WE ARE FREE TO EXPRESS OUR UNHAPPINESS WITH THIS CRAP!!

CONTACT US/CNN TV
CONTACT CNN about JOY BEHAR SHOW on HLN:
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?115
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/hdlns/

Transcripts main page
JOY BEHAR SHOW
A Look Back at 2009
Aired December 23, 2009 - 21:00:00 ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0912/23/joy.01.html

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

BEHAR: We`re back looking at some of the biggest stories of the past year. And joining me to do that are CBS Sunday morning contributor Mo Rocca. Actress and singer and funny woman Sandra Bernhard. And comedian Dave Attell. Let`s start with the death of Michael Jackson. Okay, was that the biggest --

SANDRA BERNHARD, COMEDIAN: He`s not dead.

BEHAR: He`s not?

BERNHARD: He is not dead! He calls me. He`s fine. He`s tired of it. He wanted a break.

MO ROCCA, COMMENTATOR: Oh the M.J. deniers are the worst. It`s terrible.

BEHAR: What do you think, David, is he dead?

DAVE ATTELL, COMEDIAN: I have to say this, I just recently heard the FBI was tracking him. No wonder the Al Qaeda got through, get right?

BEHAR: Yes.

ATTELL: Wasting their resources on Michael Jackson.

BEHAR: Wasting their resources. But didn`t people sort of cannonize him after he did die? He`s dead.

ROCCA: Do you think that the death brought us all together in a way. Like high, low, media, it brought us all together but it`s unfortunate that it can only happen once-in-a-lifetime.

BERNHARD: It alienated me from you, personally, as you know. It broke my heart in a thousand pieces.

BEHAR: I don`t feel that it united us at all.

BERNHARD: It didn`t. BEHAR: Oh, contraire. It was people who still thought he was a child molester as opposed to people who thought he wasn`t.

ATTELL: What?

ROCCA: Is that Jesus juice you are drinking?

BEHAR: I mean -

ATTELL: I don`t believe this.

BEHAR: The new report that came out today, I just remembered that in `93 he was accused of molestation and the kid was paid off $20 million big ones.

BERNHARD: He paid him off over the 20-year period as well. So the kid would never come out later, that`s what they do now --

BERNHARD: That`s the trick.

BEHAR: And then that`s -

ROCCA: The actress out -

BEHAR: Yes I think they still do.

ROCCA: It`s like they do it in a lump sum.

BERNHARD: It`s like winning the lottery. It`s like winning the lottery.

BEHAR: Right.

BERNHARD: You take a little at a time or -

ROCCA: Exactly.

BERNHARD: You take the whole lump sum. I`ll take the lump sum.

BEHAR: Let`s say the kid was in fact, allegedly he was, let`s say he was molested.

BERNHARD: Yes.

BEHAR: Wouldn`t you -- If it was your kid, wouldn`t you take the money, and you`d be angry, put the kid in therapy, and take the money, right, I would. Rather than tell the FBI. I would have to say I would do that for $20 million.

BERNHARD: It`s a hard one to call right now, Joy. Now that, you know, we`re out of touch, Michael and I.

BEHAR: Apparently not since you think he`s still alive.

BERNHARD: I`m traumatized. He didn`t give me any money.

ROCCA: I`m a Glenn Beck fan. I would have taken it in gold.

BEHAR: What do you think about -- have you observed the father, Joe Jackson, what do you think about him?

BERNHARD: Well Joe is cold. He brought those kids out from the Midwest, it was all planned. He abused all of them and you can see it in their faces.

BEHAR: Allegedly. Allegedly.

ATTELL: You`re being too kind.

BEHAR: You have to say allegedly or they sue you.

BERNHARD: Allegedly, allegedly.

ATTELL: He`s a freakish nightmare out of "avatar."

ROCCA: But you know what, he was pushing blu-ray after Michael`s death and blu-ray is an amazing format.

ATTELL: Uh-huh.

BEHAR: Don`t you feel bad for the kid, a little bit? You don`t feel a bit for the kid - they are orphans.

BERNHARD: It`s hard to call them kids at this point. Oh, Michael`s kids. I thought you meant Jermaine.

(CROSSTALK)

BEHAR: No, no, not that. BERNHARD: I feel bad for those kids. So I`m still there with them, my heart goes out -

BEHAR: I know but what about the next generation, the new kids? The little blanky.

BERNHARD: Who do they really belong to?

BERNHARD: This is the bottom line, you know. Now they`ve been thrown into the mother`s arms.

ROCCA: Well it`s clear -

BEHAR: Their mother doesn`t want them. But what about blanket?

ROCCA: Well Blanket`s Jackson`s father is clearly is Tiger Woods. That way you bring it all together.

BEHAR: Oh I see, very nice, very nice. Earlier this year, Oprah shocked everyone by calling it quits. She got emotional as she talked about moving on.
************************************************************************************************
CONTACT US/CNN TV

Here's some fans email examples:

1) Joy Behar reached a new low. I didn't think the show could get any worse, but it exceeded my expectations. This woman and her chorus of hack comedians did a hatchet job on poor Michael Jackson and his family. Joy and her guests all demonstrated the sensitivities of radishes. They joked about the Chandler child abuse allegations against Michael Jackson. Haven't they heard of the word extortion or is that too many syllables for them? Michael Jackson went to his grave an innocent, unfairly maligned man. The circumstances of his death were tragic. How dare Joy and company ridicule Michael's children? If she thought this despicable display would boost ratings, she guessed wrong. I can smell her desperation. Even SNL had the decency to pull an unflattering skit on Brittany Murphy from the internet after her death. Joy's skit on Jackson was in poor taste. She has no decency and no heart. Hurry up CNN/HLN and get out the ax. This show is neither informative nor funny.

2)I'm a faithful Viewer of CNN, HLN and the JOY BEHAR SHOW - BUT TONIGHT JOY BEHAR SHOW TOTALLY CROSSED THE LINE!! TONIGHT JOY BEHAR SHOW, 12/23/09 - Review of 2009 Made FUN of Michael Jackson's Death and His Children was EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE, HURTFUL and DISTASTEFUL!! It was SICKENING how JOY and Her PANEL sat there and Made FUN, FALSE Comments about Michael Jackson and TO JOKE ABOUT HIM BEING "NOT DEAD - THE FBI IS TRACKING HIM" IS JUST PATHETIC and HURTFUL to the Michael's Family, His 3 Beautiful Children and MILLIONS OF FANS WORLDWIDE!! WE ARE ON A LIVE MJ CHAT FORUM RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE EXTREMELY UPSET WITH CNN, HLN and JOY BEHAR SHOW HORRIBLE CHEAP SHOT at MICHAEL JACKSON TONIGHT ALL IN THE NAME OF RATINGS and a CHEAP LAUGH!! Michael Jackson's FANS WORLDWIDE NUMBERS IN THE MILLIONS and YOU TOTALLY CROSSED THE LINE TONIGHT and YOUR SHOW WAS EXTREMELY DISTASTEFUL AND HORRIBLE and YOU WILL HEAR FROM US!!

3)Shame on YOU JOY BEHAR - I thought you WERE BETTER THAN THIS - THIS WAS JUST TOTALLY WRONG AGAIN how you and your PANEL TOTALLY DISRESPECTED THE DEAD TONIGHT and MICHAEL'S LEGACY. JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING A CHEAP LAUGH - TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE and DISRESPECTFUL of MICHAEL's Untimely and Tragic DEATH!!

JOY - Your Show Tonight and Panel has TOTALLY TURNED ME OFF FROM WATCHING YOUR SHOW IN THE FUTURE!!

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Legacy - Media Advocacy E-Mail Alert System

See email templates here

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82904

ALL fan forums must unite if we want to have an impact.

There seem to be some kind of misplaced rivalry on some other MJ forums. If one is a true Michael fan one must unite together to have a significant impact against media bashing.
The MEDIA IS the enemy, NOT other MJ forums.

Last edited:

I think it's better to complain to a governing body, like OFCOM or the PCC in the UK, than directly to the newspaper.

The newspaper will probably just ignore the complaints, but the official bodies have to investigate. Even if they don't bring action - although they sometimes do - it's still a pain in the butt for the newspaper because they have to answer loads of questions.

I think it's better to complain to a governing body, like OFCOM or the PCC in the UK, than directly to the newspaper.

The newspaper will probably just ignore the complaints, but the official bodies have to investigate. Even if they don't bring action - although they sometimes do - it's still a pain in the butt for the newspaper because they have to answer loads of questions.

I think we should do all of the above. As long as every one of those, receive lots of emails, letters or/and calls, that's the only way it might make an impact.

I agree, it is a shame if this rivalry is happening between the forums. We all need to unite together, no doubt! :cheers:
"I'll never let you part for you're always in my heart" :angel:

See email templates here

There seem to be some kind of misplaced rivalry on some other MJ forums. If one is a true Michael fan one must unite together to have a significant impact against media bashing.

See email templates here

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thank you for enlightening us to this riviera1992. Unfortunately, I am not surprised by how low Joy Behar has descended. She strikes me as someone who has no compassion and empathy for anyone and will do anything for a joke and to boost her career. Her heart is cold. In addition to the HLN show, fans should also write her other show "The View". I'm sure the powers-that-be on that show would appreciate their server crashing because of all the email traffic. IMHO of course. I will be sending my emails to both shows.

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart":angel:

I don't know if this is posted some place else yet, but "dumb as a rock Joy Behar" must be put at the top of the list right next to DD.

Here's what other sites are doing.

MJ FAMILY WORLDWIDE -

SEND JOY BEHAR SHOW AN EMAIL ASAP - Below are the Links and Email Address and Transcript from the SHOW!! Thanks FOR ALL who has sent their Emails, Tweets, Facebook - KEEP IT UP - WE HAVE TO STAND UP FOR THE MAN IN THE MIRROR and KEEP THE PRESSURE ON and SHOW THEM MJ FANS WORLDWIDE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!

CNN sister network HLN crossed a line
*********************************************************************************************
MJ FAMILY WORLDWIDE:
Transcript from the JOY BEHAR SHOW ON HLN TONIGHT!! It was Really HORRIBLE and DISTASTEFUL!! We need to BLOW UP their EMAIL with OUR OUTRAGE!! Yes In America there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH NOT SLANDER - AND WE ARE FREE TO EXPRESS OUR UNHAPPINESS WITH THIS CRAP!!

CONTACT US/CNN TV

Transcripts main page
JOY BEHAR SHOW
A Look Back at 2009
Aired December 23, 2009 - 21:00:00 ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0912/23/joy.01.html

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

BEHAR: We`re back looking at some of the biggest stories of the past year. And joining me to do that are CBS Sunday morning contributor Mo Rocca. Actress and singer and funny woman Sandra Bernhard. And comedian Dave Attell. Let`s start with the death of Michael Jackson. Okay, was that the biggest --

SANDRA BERNHARD, COMEDIAN: He`s not dead.

BEHAR: He`s not?

BERNHARD: He is not dead! He calls me. He`s fine. He`s tired of it. He wanted a break.

MO ROCCA, COMMENTATOR: Oh the M.J. deniers are the worst. It`s terrible.

BEHAR: What do you think, David, is he dead?

DAVE ATTELL, COMEDIAN: I have to say this, I just recently heard the FBI was tracking him. No wonder the Al Qaeda got through, get right?

ATTELL: Wasting their resources on Michael Jackson.

BEHAR: Wasting their resources. But didn`t people sort of cannonize him after he did die? He`s dead.

ROCCA: Do you think that the death brought us all together in a way. Like high, low, media, it brought us all together but it`s unfortunate that it can only happen once-in-a-lifetime.

BERNHARD: It alienated me from you, personally, as you know. It broke my heart in a thousand pieces.

BEHAR: I don`t feel that it united us at all.

BERNHARD: It didn`t. BEHAR: Oh, contraire. It was people who still thought he was a child molester as opposed to people who thought he wasn`t.

ATTELL: What?

ROCCA: Is that Jesus juice you are drinking?

BEHAR: I mean -

ATTELL: I don`t believe this.

BEHAR: The new report that came out today, I just remembered that in `93 he was accused of molestation and the kid was paid off $20 million big ones.

BERNHARD: He paid him off over the 20-year period as well. So the kid would never come out later, that`s what they do now --

BERNHARD: That`s the trick.

BEHAR: And then that`s -

ROCCA: The actress out -

BEHAR: Yes I think they still do.

ROCCA: It`s like they do it in a lump sum.

BERNHARD: It`s like winning the lottery. It`s like winning the lottery.

BEHAR: Right.

BERNHARD: You take a little at a time or -

ROCCA: Exactly.

BERNHARD: You take the whole lump sum. I`ll take the lump sum.

BEHAR: Let`s say the kid was in fact, allegedly he was, let`s say he was molested.

BERNHARD: Yes.

BEHAR: Wouldn`t you -- If it was your kid, wouldn`t you take the money, and you`d be angry, put the kid in therapy, and take the money, right, I would. Rather than tell the FBI. I would have to say I would do that for $20 million.

BERNHARD: It`s a hard one to call right now, Joy. Now that, you know, we`re out of touch, Michael and I.

BEHAR: Apparently not since you think he`s still alive.

BERNHARD: I`m traumatized. He didn`t give me any money.

ROCCA: I`m a Glenn Beck fan. I would have taken it in gold.

BEHAR: What do you think about -- have you observed the father, Joe Jackson, what do you think about him?

BERNHARD: Well Joe is cold. He brought those kids out from the Midwest, it was all planned. He abused all of them and you can see it in their faces.

BEHAR: Allegedly. Allegedly.

ATTELL: You`re being too kind.

BEHAR: You have to say allegedly or they sue you.

BERNHARD: Allegedly, allegedly.

ATTELL: He`s a freakish nightmare out of "avatar."

ROCCA: But you know what, he was pushing blu-ray after Michael`s death and blu-ray is an amazing format.

ATTELL: Uh-huh.

BEHAR: Don`t you feel bad for the kid, a little bit? You don`t feel a bit for the kid - they are orphans.

BERNHARD: It`s hard to call them kids at this point. Oh, Michael`s kids. I thought you meant Jermaine.

(CROSSTALK)

BEHAR: No, no, not that. BERNHARD: I feel bad for those kids. So I`m still there with them, my heart goes out -

BEHAR: I know but what about the next generation, the new kids? The little blanky.

BERNHARD: Who do they really belong to?

BERNHARD: This is the bottom line, you know. Now they`ve been thrown into the mother`s arms.

ROCCA: Well it`s clear -

BEHAR: Their mother doesn`t want them. But what about blanket?

ROCCA: Well Blanket`s Jackson`s father is clearly is Tiger Woods. That way you bring it all together.

BEHAR: Oh I see, very nice, very nice. Earlier this year, Oprah shocked everyone by calling it quits. She got emotional as she talked about moving on.
************************************************************************************************
CONTACT US/CNN TV

Here's some fans email examples:

1) Joy Behar reached a new low. I didn't think the show could get any worse, but it exceeded my expectations. This woman and her chorus of hack comedians did a hatchet job on poor Michael Jackson and his family. Joy and her guests all demonstrated the sensitivities of radishes. They joked about the Chandler child abuse allegations against Michael Jackson. Haven't they heard of the word extortion or is that too many syllables for them? Michael Jackson went to his grave an innocent, unfairly maligned man. The circumstances of his death were tragic. How dare Joy and company ridicule Michael's children? If she thought this despicable display would boost ratings, she guessed wrong. I can smell her desperation. Even SNL had the decency to pull an unflattering skit on Brittany Murphy from the internet after her death. Joy's skit on Jackson was in poor taste. She has no decency and no heart. Hurry up CNN/HLN and get out the ax. This show is neither informative nor funny.

2)I'm a faithful Viewer of CNN, HLN and the JOY BEHAR SHOW - BUT TONIGHT JOY BEHAR SHOW TOTALLY CROSSED THE LINE!! TONIGHT JOY BEHAR SHOW, 12/23/09 - Review of 2009 Made FUN of Michael Jackson's Death and His Children was EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE, HURTFUL and DISTASTEFUL!! It was SICKENING how JOY and Her PANEL sat there and Made FUN, FALSE Comments about Michael Jackson and TO JOKE ABOUT HIM BEING "NOT DEAD - THE FBI IS TRACKING HIM" IS JUST PATHETIC and HURTFUL to the Michael's Family, His 3 Beautiful Children and MILLIONS OF FANS WORLDWIDE!! WE ARE ON A LIVE MJ CHAT FORUM RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE EXTREMELY UPSET WITH CNN, HLN and JOY BEHAR SHOW HORRIBLE CHEAP SHOT at MICHAEL JACKSON TONIGHT ALL IN THE NAME OF RATINGS and a CHEAP LAUGH!! Michael Jackson's FANS WORLDWIDE NUMBERS IN THE MILLIONS and YOU TOTALLY CROSSED THE LINE TONIGHT and YOUR SHOW WAS EXTREMELY DISTASTEFUL AND HORRIBLE and YOU WILL HEAR FROM US!!

3)Shame on YOU JOY BEHAR - I thought you WERE BETTER THAN THIS - THIS WAS JUST TOTALLY WRONG AGAIN how you and your PANEL TOTALLY DISRESPECTED THE DEAD TONIGHT and MICHAEL'S LEGACY. JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING A CHEAP LAUGH - TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE and DISRESPECTFUL of MICHAEL's Untimely and Tragic DEATH!!

JOY - Your Show Tonight and Panel has TOTALLY TURNED ME OFF FROM WATCHING YOUR SHOW IN THE FUTURE!!

Sick F***s! thats why i dont even watch tabloid shows anymore..If i want news i watch the local news channel that talks about the accident down the street, the 92 year old riding still riding his bike and the weather. Thats it. I`v stopped watching Joy Behar, Nancy Grace (she should take a hike), etc..Not worth my time. I got better things to do. I dont want my love for MJ tainted by these sick dumb f***s..

May I add that we need to find an electronic way to contact YT.There was a template letter we were supposed to use and the only way to send it was via post! This is unacceptable! I did some research myself and indeed YT in its complaints section has only these types of forms to be filled out (which are impossible to process) and a crazy policy that complaints should originate only from those personally offended!!
This is IRONIC,TRAGIC,OUTRAGEOUS.
I'm still looking for a solution even if it has to be via personal e-mails of the owners or via Google.
Any suggestions?

I posted this somewhere else within this project, but I'll post this idea again here. What about making a video regarding these disrespectful videos and posting on YouTube? We can do this in a professional and respectful manner so the video doesn't get removed. People will see it for the mere fact that Michael's name will be referenced. Thoughts?

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart" :angel:

May I add that we need to find an electronic way to contact YT.There was a template letter we were supposed to use and the only way to send it was via post! This is unacceptable! I did some research myself and indeed YT in its complaints section has only these types of forms to be filled out (which are impossible to process) and a crazy policy that complaints should originate only from those personally offended!!
This is IRONIC,TRAGIC,OUTRAGEOUS.
I'm still looking for a solution even if it has to be via personal e-mails of the owners or via Google.
Any suggestions?

This is a link to a disgraceful, ironic, insulting article about Michael and his fans.

Dear Mods, let's follow the protocol and respond to them appropriately,thank you.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/hey-lets.../201042845.php
Hey, Let’s All Prattle On About Michael Jackson’s Death Some More

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By now, you’re probably right to assume that nobody is ever going to shut up about Michael Jackson’s death, ever.

Yes, he’s been dead since last June. But, the way things are going, there’s always going to be something for people to froth on about. First there was Michael Jackson’s death, then there was his silly golden coffin, then that creepy film of his – and now there’s the fact that an amended death certificate confirms Michael Jackson’s cause of death as homicide.

You’re also probably right to assume that this is the first thing of Michael Jackson’s since his death that Jermaine Jackson won’t try and take undue credit for. But who knows, eh? He does seem to love doing that an awful lot.

You know how Michael Jackson died after taking a dose of that unusually powerful sedative that he’d become hopelessly addicted to? Well you’ll never guess what – the latest word on the street is that Michael Jackson’s real cause of death was a dose of that unusually powerful sedative that he’d become hopelessly addicted to. We know, we’re just as shocked as you are.

But it’s all there, in an amended Michael Jackson death certificate that’s just been uncovered by the News Of The World. Here’s what it had to say on the matter:

On the original July 7 certificate deputy coroner Cheryl MacWillie refuses to give a cause of death. But after further probes, it is amended on August 31 by medical examiner Christopher Rogers to “homicide”. He concludes ***** died from “acute Propofol intoxication” due to an “intra-venous injection by another”.

This – apart from reinforcing something that everyone already knew from about two hours after Michael Jackson died anyway – means that all heads now turn to Dr Conrad Murray, the doctor who allegedly administered the drug. He’s already been blamed for Michael Jackson’s death by Janet Jackson, and now he’s thought to be in the process of hiring a defence attorney in case he ends up getting charged with involuntary manslaughter.

If that happens, and the case goes to trial, then at least we’ll all get to finally discover Murray’s sick motives for finishing Michael Jackson off. Was it down to a personal grudge between the pair? Or was it down to Murray’s rampant jealousy over Michael Jackson’s enormous fame and wealth? Or was it maybe, just maybe, because Michael Jackson was addicted to Propofol and he paid for Murray to supply him with it and administer it to him and if Murray didn’t do it then Michael Jackson would have quickly found another doctor who would? Maybe we’ll never know.

We’re not even sure if we buy the homicide angle at all, in fact. Because, just a few short months ago, Michael Jackson’s spirit was summoned up on live TV. And if he was murdered, he would have probably wanted to mention that from beyond the grave. But he didn’t. He just said “Say hello to Quincy Jones for me!” in a funny voice and then wobbled his head around a bit. We’re no lawyers, but we think that means Dr Conrad Murray has no need to worry.

We should probably stress again that we’re not lawyers. Honestly, we can’t make that clear enough.

Hello MJJC members. I just wanted to give a quick update that the team is currently working on letters for a couple of stories. We will be sending something out very soon.

If you have not signed up for the the E-Mail Alerts, please do so by sending an email to legacymjjc@hotmail.com. Please include your full name, your MJJC user ID and email address for which you'd like to receive alerts.

Thank you. We are proud to work to preserve Michael's legacy.

Peace and love. :angel:

Hello MJJC members. I just wanted to give a quick update that the team is currently working on letters for a couple of stories. We will be sending something out very soon.

If you have not signed up for the the E-Mail Alerts, please do so by sending an email to legacymjjc@hotmail.com. Please include your name, your MJJC user ID and email address for which you'd like to receive alerts.

Thank you. We are proud to work to preserve Michael's legacy.

Peace and love. :angel:

I don't think I'm part of this yet... I'll be sending an e-mail soon!

Re: MJJC Legacy Project - E-Mail Alerting System

I emailed you guys, and you said replied saying you'd be in touch, that was a good while ago now... :O

Same here... so I did as suggested and just send my mail again :)
Hope it works. thanks!

Re: MJJC Legacy Project - E-Mail Alerting System

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc8755
I emailed you guys, and you said replied saying you'd be in touch, that was a good while ago now... :O

Originally Posted by PCR
Same here... so I did as suggested and just send my mail again :)
Hope it works. thanks!
We are working across world timezones and schedules, so please bear with us. Our apologies if it seems too long. We are working on two stories now and have almost finalized both letters. Expect something within the next couple of days. Thank you. :wub:

Peace and love :angel:

Windy the vid idea is awesome!!
Do we have a vid wiz who could help out on this?LOL

FYI so far all I was able to do with YT is to flag and report the offensive vids,but I guess nothing is as strong as a collective complaint.
We need find a way to contact them as a group and I trust we will!

I know that we sent out a letter regarding this to the Email Alert list. The letter addressed all disrespectful Michael videos on YT. I think if we can find someone who is a video wiz, we can create a video that represent us as a group. An idea...perhaps someone here can read a statement created through collaboration of several people here, I think it could get some attention. Perhaps the statement can be recorded accompanied by pictures of Michael doing his charity work. There are plenty of images out there of Michael helping people. I think that could have an impact. I'd be happy to help write some of the statements. Of course we would need to be respectful, professional, non-offensive and present with integrity. I'm confident this can be done. It will take a bit of time because the statements need to be as I indicated above, so that will take some time to get to a final draft. Then when we are done, we can hand it over to the "video wiz"...LOL, who can then edit in the images. Once that is complete, this person can post it back here or through PM (to the group who will work on this) to review and provide input. We don't want it to be seen until it's ready. Since the video will be out there in the public medium, we may want to think about obtaining approval from Nancii or even Gaz if needed. We want to represent MJJC in a positive light and I think we would probably be speaking on behalf of ALL Michael fans. These are just my thoughts. It could work. Input welcome. :angel:

Peace and love

Windy the vid idea is awesome!!
Do we have a vid wiz who could help out on this?LOL

FYI so far all I was able to do with YT is to flag and report the offensive vids,but I guess nothing is as strong as a collective complaint.
We need find a way to contact them as a group and I trust we will!

I haven't received any e-mails from you lately... is something going on with the project? :unsure:?

and I was wondering if I could get my name written in green as I signed up for this project... :unsure:
the color of a name is not a very important thing, but I would just want to express that I am proud to be a part of it. I think this project is something that actually makes sense... :mellow:

Yeah Windy, I was wondering about the same thing...do we get the green badge if we are signed in this project?
I've already posted at the Request your badge thread but I got no answer yet!

Hi Callaendia and Maria MJ

Thanks for signing up for the email alert system. It is important that Michael's fans and supporters stand together to bring about 'fair and balanced' media coverage for this man that we love.

However, signing up for this system does not mean that you are a Legacy Project team member and therefore you will not be eligible for the green badge.

You would have to sign up separately for this. Check here for details: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77577

PLEASE NOTE that at this time we have closed registration for new team members until further notice. However, you can still indicate your interest in that thread.

Thank you.

Thanks TCO.

For everyone who has signed up, I confirmed earlier tonight with the other team members, that we are ready to send out more letters on 1/23. Expect two more letters. We'll be starting on the next story ideas.

Please know we understand your compassion to want to address these stories quickly. We as a team are working as fast as we can within the confines of the logistics we are working; schedules, timezones (world), research time, etc. We will be working to get things rolling more quickly now that we have a process in place. We sincerely appreciate your patience and willingness to help. If you have any questions, you can PM either myself (windy09), MJJLaugh or Memefan. Thank you.

Peace and love :angel:

Back