MJJC Member Pictures !

You remind me of a 'Waterhouse painting'....graceful-beauty. You have a very classic face. :heart:[/b]

*blushes* Thank you so much MJ :flowers: I never thought of myself that way.

To everybody: You´re so great looking guys! MJ really has so many nice looking fans. Please keep posting!

I just discovered a new island.

l_f2af90c9d68d9ffc44690a22a274bd89.jpg

Hi all. I'm "relatively" new to this forum.......so am not sure if my pic will mean much to anyone. But here's one of myself.

pic1.jpg

Hi all. I'm "relatively" new to this forum.......so am not sure if my pic will mean much to anyone. But here's one of myself.

pic1.jpg
[/b]

Hey Dils! Nice to see you found the courage too. It´s scary putting your face out there for the world to see. With a face like yours, not so scary perhaps though LOL. If people didn´t remember you before, they will now.

JN

A couple of new ones after I had my hair trimmed up.

l_f91cdbd73e0eef6ea63d326cd3ccab0b.jpg

l_e83ca0a89009a5bff66083641b403492.jpg
[/b]

Just wanted to say that you´re a very nice looking bloke. You look kinda Scandinavian somehow? Do you happen to have any viking ancestors that you know of? LOL

Just wanted to say that you´re a very nice looking bloke. You look kinda Scandinavian somehow? Do you happen to have any viking ancestors that you know of? LOL[/b]
Haha thanks =]

I don't think so. All of my ancestors were born in London, most of which are technically proper "cockneys" as they were born within the sound of "bow bells"

Skandinavian! lol. I will look into it!

pic1.jpg
[/b]
I don't feel like posting at all but i have to post this: You're glamorous!

Haha thanks =]

I don't think so. All of my ancestors were born in London, most of which are technically proper "cockneys" as they were born within the sound of "bow bells"

Skandinavian! lol. I will look into it![/b]

LOL. Who knows right? You´re very nice looking either way.

pic1.jpg
[/b]

your beautiful :flowers:

Thanks everyone for the lovely compliments!!
I can tell you this.......all you MJ fans are a good-looking lot! :flowers:

Oh dear....stop stop. Now I'll be afraid to ever meet any of you.....it's probably jst a good pic. You should see me after a hard night shift at work!

I'd fit right in the Thriller video....

Oh dear....stop stop. Now I'll be afraid to ever meet any of you.....it's probably jst a good pic. You should see me after a hard night shift at work!

I'd fit right in the Thriller video....[/b]

Yah. As Ola Ray :p

heyy all you gorgeous ppl on the MJJF Member Pictures thread! I just wanted to share a few holiday pictures of me and my 2 friends in Holland, the south of Holland that is.

I'm in the middle :D

SP_A0493.jpg

Bambi's!!!
SP_A0499.jpg

SP_A0510.jpg

The abbey we lived in from afar...
SP_A0502.jpg

And from up close
SP_A0491.jpg

SP_A0494.jpg

SP_A0496-2.jpg

I can't believe we could sleep, eat and make music (it was a music-week) in such a beautiful place, but we did!

The one thing I havent done on MJJ forums;;;;; TAKES THE LEAP!

5969805a3240150552b709881308l.jpg

Me and a friend at a party!

eeeeeek! i feel embarassed already

eeeeeek! i feel embarassed already[/b]

Oooooh, you have freckles! I love freckles :wub: You have nothing to be embarassed about. Thanks for posting.

JN

Oooooh, you have freckles! I love freckles :wub: You have nothing to be embarassed about. Thanks for posting.

JN[/b]

I had loads more when I was younger! freckle face is what the kids used to call me, well enough of childhood memories! :lol:

eeeeeek! i feel embarassed already[/b]

Cool Pic are you the guy or the girl lol only kiddin

Back