MJJC Member Pictures !

ScreenOrigami;4273847 said:
You can’t upload pictures directly to the forum, instead upload them somewhere else like Photobucket, Imgur, Facebook – basically anywhere that lets you publicly post photos – and then embed them here, using the image-icon in the text editor.

EDIT: I embedded mine from my Dropbox. So if you have Dropbox, that’ll work as well. :)

The problem is I deleted my facebook account some months ago, I only have my email and an account on youtube. I don´t know why we can´t upload pictures directly to the forum. :(
I really wanted to post my pic :(

DifferentKindOfLady;4273848 said:
The problem is I deleted my facebook account some months ago, I only have my email and an account on youtube. I don´t know why we can´t upload pictures directly to the forum. :(
I really wanted to post my pic :(

Yep, it’s a bit inconvenient, but think about this way: Keeping all those photos on a web server really adds up, as far as server space goes, and these things cost money. So it’s better to just keep the photos, videos etc. elsewhere and link them here.

Imgur lets you upload photos without having to sign up: https://imgur.com/

They’re public, of course, but they’ll be public here anyway. :)

ScreenOrigami;4273850 said:
Yep, it’s a bit inconvenient, but think about this way: Keeping all those photos on a web server really adds up, as far as server space goes, and these things cost money. So it’s better to just keep the photos, videos etc. elsewhere and link them here.

Imgur lets you upload photos without having to sign up: https://imgur.com/

They’re public, of course, but they’ll be public here anyway. :)

Thank you! The pic appears like that. It´s the best I could do :D
But its me :D

It does. :) And it did the first time around. Did you delete the first one from Imgur after you posted it here?

DifferentKindOfLady;4273885 said:
Yes I deleted from ingumr. Maybe the pic disapeared because of that.

That’s what happened. :)

If you embed something, it’s just like a little window to that other website. If you delete your content there, it will disappear here, as it’s not actually here in the first place.

ScreenOrigami;4273886 said:
That’s what happened. :)

If you embed something, it’s just like a little window to that other website. If you delete your content there, it will disappear here, as it’s not actually here in the first place.

I didn´t know that. I´m a little "dumb" when it comes to internet :D
But now I let the pic there. :D

Dear Members,

Thank you for helping each other to successfully post images on the forum.
It's a great way to meet!

:)

20201112-082252.jpg

Some of the pics seem to be missing, but thank you, everyone, for sharing!!

:hiv1:

This is me, complete with MJ aviators and one of my favourite MJ t-shirts:

13808_813443258692795_4938704592843617341_n.jpg

This came up in my memories on Facebook (from 2014)
Me in my room in 1996 or 1997. I looked like a boy..

Back