MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Ok guys the shirts are now complete and ready to buy, you can now add your forum name on the reverse above the MJJC logo.

A quick how to.

1. click on the item you wish to buy
2. Do not alter the text of the front
3. to the left click the back of the shirt image
4. To the right is where you enter your forum name
5. Click and hold to move the text content box above the MJJC logo
6. Ensure you centralise forum name
7. Now click add to basket
8. If at any point you make a mistake simply close the window and start again or click the shop tap above.
9. If you do not wish to have your forum name simply clear the text area and click add to basket.
10. Please please make you you do not play with the Front of the shirt text.

Any questions please leave them here.

So, so excited!!!

Here is the link again every1: http://mjjcommunity.spreadshirt.co.uk/

Will be ordering mine later on tonight or tomorrow!!!

Becca

xxx

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Thanks so much Gaz. Will be ordering mine tomorrow! Whoop whoop, not long to go now folks!

Oh man. I have booked a hotel for this, and now there is no after party tickets?? Can't believe it!

I really don't know if I could afford to order one of the t-shirts cos I've got quite a lot of expendature this month :(

For the after show tickets Becca said she will find out what's going on tomorrow with them as none of us can understand why there are fan day tickets left but the after party has been sold out. The Indigo2 has a capacity of 2000 for a club night and cant see having sold that many tickets so quickly.

Oh man. I have booked a hotel for this, and now there is no after party tickets?? Can't believe it!

Where did you book your hotel?

I wanted to go, but b/c its short notice asking work to see if i can have 2 days off and its on a Sat i don't think i'll be able to go, and plus now with the weather it depens if the coaches or trains will be running, and i don't think they will be. And i wanted to go to see the exhibition b4 it ends.

There must be non-fans buying afterparty tickets, or else they are keeping them back til nearer the time :s

I'm going to call Ticketmaster at 10 and find out what's going on with the after party tickets.

Uh-oh....that doesn't sound good, with the tickets. Hope the day-tickets won't be sold out soon as well, still need to book my hotel & flight first but can't yet 'cuz I have to wait for the others! :(

I hope the weather doesn't create that chaos with the flights again, last time my flight was already cancelled.
Hope that won't happen this time again. Shitty.

The weather's supposed to improve in a few days, so hopefully there won't be more delays to flights due to weather conditions. I think we should be OK by the 23rd really.

Hey! I just called to ticketmaster and they tell me they cant change my normal ticket to a fan day ticket :( They told me that I have to buy a new one and this one would be lost :mello:
So I dont know what to do....

Hey! I just called to ticketmaster and they tell me they cant change my ticket to a fan day ticket :( They told me that I have to buy a new one and this one would be lost :mello:
So I dont know what to do....

Right, this doesn't affect me personally, but has anyone else had this problem? If so, we need a list of fans who are unable to exchange their tickets and we can email ticketmaster with it - if there are a handful, we can sort this out, surely?

Right, this doesn't affect me personally, but has anyone else had this problem? If so, we need a list of fans who are unable to exchange their tickets and we can email ticketmaster with it - if there are a handful, we can sort this out, surely?

Awwww thank you so much! Yes that can work, maybe just talk with the organization and fix if they can change it there or something :yes:
It sorprise me cause they change it to Becca, so is extrange!:scratch:
But this a good idea! Thanks :hug:

OK hun, we should PM Becca and the O2 and see whether anyone else is affected. I really don't see why there's a problem with exchanging the ticket though, seems really silly! x

I'm at the Premier Inn London Docklands ExCel.
It was a good prce

That's where me, Stacey and Becca are! Whoop, think we need a big MJ breakfast on Sunday morning for whoever is there! Becca is at work at the moment, yay days off, so I'll see what I can find out.

this is looking expensive - and I live locally!

The things we do for Michael...in support of each other :)

I know! But Michael's worth it. God tried two different numbers for Ticketmaster form them to tell me to bloody go on their search engines and find out that way. Just going to ring up customer services and see if I have better luck. I don't care if the event is after five days!

Just rung up Ticketmaster and what they told me was that each person who needs to get their ticket exchanged needs to ring up themselves and the agent will get the events manager involved. Make sure you mention though that there has been an arrangement already made for you to do so, they are a lot more helpful if you tell them that something has already been arranged. Contact their customer servives department on 08444 999999. With the after party one of two things could have happened. The event is sold out or that tickets are being held back. If there are still no tickets on the website next week then the event unfortunately has sold out.

I feel bad that the afterparty is looking unlikely :( Although it doesn't appeal to me, I've never liked the nightclub/ party type of place, A lot of people wanted to go to it. There's always the Slug & Lettuce again? :p

Looking forward to this though :D Any UK members wanna swap numbers? PM me :)

Just rung up Ticketmaster and what they told me was that each person who needs to get their ticket exchanged needs to ring up themselves and the agent will get the events manager involved. Make sure you mention though that there has been an arrangement already made for you to do so, they are a lot more helpful if you tell them that something has already been arranged. Contact their customer servives department on 08444 999999. With the after party one of two things could have happened. The event is sold out or that tickets are being held back. If there are still no tickets on the website next week then the event unfortunately has sold out.

Thanks for clearing this up for us hun :) So that's it then - fans need to sort their own tickets out.

I feel bad that the afterparty is looking unlikely :( Although it doesn't appeal to me, I've never liked the nightclub/ party type of place, A lot of people wanted to go to it. There's always the Slug & Lettuce again? :p

Looking forward to this though :D Any UK members wanna swap numbers? PM me :)

I'm not keen on the whole clubbing thing either, and I didn't bother getting an afterparty ticket because I'm travelling to and from the event on my own (so far!) so don't really fancy travelling back through London alone at night with alcohol in my system!

So is there a plan for those without afterparty tickets then? x

Thanks!!! I will try to call again tomorrow, hopfully with better luck! I hope I can change... If not I will be there anyway :clapping:
:cheers: Just wont go to the Navi thing :smilerolleyes:

Aww hope you can change hun, especially when you're making a special trip for it! :) Good luck! xxx

I called ticketmaster again,and they told me that I can't buy tickets online from Romania and that we have to buy tickets there. This is hilarious,what if we will not find tickets there,we,a group of 15 morons are coming to London for nothing? I hate ticketmaster
mad-047.gif
unhappy-060.GIF
you-fool-038.gif

I called ticketmaster again,and they told me that I can't buy tickets online from Romania and that we have to buy tickets there. This is hilarious,what if we will not find tickets there,we,a group of 15 morons are coming to London for nothing? I hate ticketmaster
mad-047.gif
unhappy-060.GIF
you-fool-038.gif

Ok last resort maybe someone can buy tickets on yur behalf for you and give them on the day?

How many people have brought T-shirts already? How many people are going to buy one?

I'm buying my t-shirt later on tonight, just need to decide on what font my user name should be! With the after party hopefully they will release more tickets, just keep trying the website and we'll keep trying as well.

Thanks for clearing this up for us hun :) So that's it then - fans need to sort their own tickets out.

I'm not keen on the whole clubbing thing either, and I didn't bother getting an afterparty ticket because I'm travelling to and from the event on my own (so far!) so don't really fancy travelling back through London alone at night with alcohol in my system!

So is there a plan for those without afterparty tickets then? x

For those who haven't got tickets for the afterparty can have a drink or 2 in the Slug & Lettuce :)

For those who haven't got tickets for the afterparty can have a drink or 2 in the Slug & Lettuce :)

:holiday:A drink or 2 - well morelike 3,4,5,6.....:dropdead:

Back