MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

ISIS!!! *waves frantically*

... and everybody elseeeeee!

HELLOOOO! ! !

I' m on my phone and cannot do any fancy designs :-(

I was told it was her by other fans, who seemed authoritative about it.
LOL. Whoever she is, I'm so jealous that she touched his thigh.

Well....I won't say it as a FACT, but I have been told that it's her.

She would have been 44 in 1988....I guess it's possible to look that good at 44....plenty of women in the industry do.

gladys-knight.jpeg
OK-I agree with that. She looks fantastic now.

But I had to watch Come Together about five or ten times today (notice-HAD TO-LOL) and watch the girl. Definitely not Gladys. This girl can dance-two or three spins and a couple of extremely flexible back bends. Also saw Bill got another cameo dragging her off stage. haha.

Also was watching the rest of the crew more this time-Greg, Jennifer, etc. Everyone was channeling their inner rock god, weren't they?

I love the acoustic intro into Destiny. I always wished that Michael had done an acoustic album, (maybe acoustic/unplugged versions of his classics) for a comprehensive chill out LP/CD. That clip is cute asf with Michael dancing in his chair :). I love that whole album actually, that one and Triumph are still in heavy rotation on my trusty old stereo stacker system, love me some Jacksons.

I see Come Together in this thread, I must make a contribution. That clip has had me in a spin for 30 years, it's the gift that still keeps on giving - thank you Michael.

2s1nm12.jpg

GRACIE!!!!

Every time I watch "Come Together", I'm saying "THANK YOU" to Michael and also "thank God I was born a woman with eyes".

I noticed Michael dancing in his chair, during "Destiny", as well, SO cute!! And also, every time he knew he was going to stuff up the lip-synch, he would bend forward, or cover his face and try to disguise it as passion, or rocking out. LMAO.

OK-I agree with that. She looks fantastic now.

But I had to watch Come Together about five or ten times today (notice-HAD TO-LOL) and watch the girl. Definitely not Gladys. This girl can dance-two or three spins and a couple of extremely flexible back bends. Also saw Bill got another cameo dragging her off stage. haha.

Also was watching the rest of the crew more this time-Greg, Jennifer, etc. Everyone was channeling their inner rock god, weren't they?

~HAD TO WATCH "COME TOGETHER" FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES~

Bahahahahaha! Okay, I now have an issue with the fans who told me that it was her, because it made me disseminate corrupted information!!!

They definitely were all channelling their INNER ROCK GOD.....I think they took their cues from Michael and tried to match him, in some small way.

ISIS!!! *waves frantically*

... and everybody elseeeeee!

HELLOOOO! ! !

I' m on my phone and cannot do any fancy designs :-(

Dayummmmm! I missed you. :(

You and Isis need to get in here together, at the same time....with me and barbee and Daz and LOTS of others.

Ahhh, they are sooooo cute really! See, that is 'level' I wanna achieve for my cartoon lol but I am saving for a 'decent' computer so I can at least have a decent 'cartoon program' :blush:

"Destiny" hey! That reminds me of this beautiful Ballad (PUSH ME AWAY).

Well, I hope you get your new computer and your cartoon program sooner, rather than later.

I adore "Push Me Away".....such a beautiful love ballad.
The whole DESTINY album is an absolute gem.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

THIS WILL FOREVER BE FRIKKIN' HILARIOUS TO ME. EVERY PARTY THREAD MUST HAVE THIS IN IT.

Funniest parts.....OMG.

"I'm lighting up the garbage, by shining my right shoe"

"Did a tiger just run out of my butt?"

"Now my coat is sliding off, it's more heavy than I thought"

Just came alive from a photograph, got a shoulder cramp-uh"

"hit my groin, jacket's on, spin around"

"My collar's made from a tractor tire, gonna raise it high-uh"

"Duh-nuh.....elbow dance, duh-nuh....elbow dance!"

"Tetanus shots make me sore"

"Don't shoosh me Randy Jackson, I'll shooosh you!
And stop lighting up my steps, I just had them de-lighted!!"

Amongst my MJ friends, this will forever be referred to as "DUN BER BER LEE" and we all know immediately what it means. If Mikky Dee wasn't my user name, it would probably be Dun Ber Ber Lee.

Michael Jackson did not steal anything from "State of Independence" for "Billie Jean" - Quincy Jones is just plain WRONG - the proof is here. I love Billie Jean so, so much and I love hearing this work-in-progress.

I get CHILLS when he sings "Where we go, on the winds, in the wild..." His VOICCCEEEE!!!!

Side-note: Next time any of you are watching Michael perform Billie Jean in the TII rehearsals, listen closely and at one point, you'll hear him sing, "All of the time...." which is a throw-back to this demo, for sure.

~HAD TO WATCH "COME TOGETHER" FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES~

Bahahahahaha! Okay, I now have an issue with the fans who told me that it was her, because it made me disseminate corrupted information!!!

They definitely were all channelling their INNER ROCK GOD.....I think they took their cues from Michael and tried to match him, in some small way.
Yup, that's the ticket. Research purposes. I'm a very serious woman.

Who's the guitarist besides Jennifer? Is that David Williams? Can't remember who it was on the BAD tour. He's cute, and I love the way he whips his head around. Also love the part where they are coming down the runway part and the three of them are matching Michael's steps.

I'm sure I have made a gif of that runway part, but I can't find it. (Waaahhhh!)
It's so theatrical and so SEXY....like.....out-of-this-world sexy.

Who's the guitarist besides Jennifer? Is that David Williams? Can't remember who it was on the BAD tour. He's cute, and I love the way he whips his head around. Also love the part where they are coming down the runway part and the three of them are matching Michael's steps.

It's not David Williams. I think it's Don Boyette. Michael called him "Tree"....obviously because he is SO tall.

2edwahy.jpg

images

Probably my favourite MJ gif, ever and it's a PARTY, too!

gif11-1.gif

It's not David Williams. I think it's Don Boyette. Michael called him "Tree"....obviously because he is SO tall.

images

Hahahaha, this made my day lol. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I loved how Michael used 'nicknames' for his friends.

The latest GIF you posted reminds me what they 'taught' me in 'back school' . This is the 'correct' way to get up if you're on the ground. So, I will always refer to it as 'the Michael with balloons move' :tongue:

My Fave pic of today is obviously the BAD era hence my nickname ;)

BADMJ.jpg

Just Michael being 'goofy' hey!

All have a Blessed Sunday :angel:

Dayummmmm! I missed you. :(

You and Isis need to get in here together, at the same time....with me and barbee and Daz and LOTS of others.

*MJ style hug*

Yes, that would be so cool, everybody in here at the same time. :love: F**k those timezones! :gross:

Amongst my MJ friends, this will forever be referred to as "DUN BER BER LEE" and we all know immediately what it means. If Mikky Dee wasn't my user name, it would probably be Dun Ber Ber Lee.

Michael Jackson did not steal anything from "State of Independence" for "Billie Jean" - Quincy Jones is just plain WRONG - the proof is here. I love Billie Jean so, so much and I love hearing this work-in-progress.

I get CHILLS when he sings "Where we go, on the winds, in the wild..." His VOICCCEEEE!!!!

Side-note: Next time any of you are watching Michael perform Billie Jean in the TII rehearsals, listen closely and at one point, you'll hear him sing, "All of the time...." which is a throw-back to this demo, for sure.

Dun ber ber lee sounds like a tiny, pretty Irish village to me! :laughing:

Last edited:

uksmalltown.jpg

actually thats not an Irish village, its an English village called Bibury, located in Gloustershire. The Republic of Ireland is a totally different country

*MJ style hug*

Yes, that would be so cool, everybody in here at the same time. :love: F**k those timezones! :gross:

ARGH.......time zones are a beeeatch!!

Ahahahahahaha!!!

BAHAHA that pic is not so tiny

oh0flx.jpg

I KNOOOOWWW!

This is one thing I love about MJJC....the images are massive when they load up! It's very good for MJ *ahem* RESEARCH.

Actually thats not an Irish village, its an English village called Bibury, located in Gloustershire. The Republic of Ireland is a totally different country

See? The MJJC Never Ending Party Thread is both fun and INFORMATIVE!

actually thats not an Irish village, its an English village called Bibury, located in Gloustershire. The Republic of Ireland is a totally different country

Oh, thank you! I trusted google here and did not double check.

Oh, thank you! I trusted google here and did not double check.

LOL....I assumed that you meant that Dun Ber Ber Lee just sounds like a name for an Irish village and you posted a stock "village" image.

How random that moonstreet tells us it's actually in Gloucestershire which is mentioned in an unreleased demo of Michael's - Days of Gloucestershire!.

I remember that Michael pronounced it wrongly, in his typically cute, Michael-ish way.
He said Glou-kesta-shy-ah, but I think it's supposed to be Glosta-sheer.

I love hearing these gems from the 2000's......it's like a window into how he was feeling.....seems like he was feeling a little better (?)

now, it makes me think I wished Michael stayed in Ireland somehow as he looked happy there :D

irelandMJ.jpg

:)

Yeah timezones are :banghead: indeed. That is why a thread like this is cool as it can be 'accessed' anytime unlike a chat that is off more empty than full :(

Mikky Dee;4217301 said:
LOL....I assumed that you meant that Dun Ber Ber Lee just sounds like a name for an Irish village and you posted a stock "village" image.

Yes, of course that´s what I meant. But I wanted to show some random typical Irish town ... and google gave me an English one *eyeroll*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some fun stuff on my laptop, but here on MJJC you cannot upload from pc, of course. At least that´s what I was told after spending a lot of time trying. That needs to changeeeeeee, please! :billiejean::smoothcriminal::beatit:

Partying on my owwwwnnnnn! :dancingcat:

Michael hurling love and joy and sexiness into the stadium and beyond !!!!!!!!!!! YAAAASSSSS!

APOM is my secret favourite track from BAD :love:

yeah typical Google lol You should see the 'results' I often get searching for piccies :doh: Google always get the 'tours' mixed up :eek: so I have to be really 'awake' not to post a 'wrong' piccie or else I can always blame Google :laughing:

Argh, so many childhood memories are popping up here. yeah APOM is magical somehow and brings you back to those good ole' days hey if you 'grew' up with MJ that is.

Michael and JaneFonda.jpg

This is one of those piccies that brings back a flood of memories to me. It was one of the first piccies of Michael I spotted in our TV guide way back in 1983 where the press was still 'more decent' then today as the article mentioned Michael as "the Angel of pop ":innocent:

I love this thread! I wish I was able to 'grow' up with MJ, but I guess with all this technology, we are able to watch him anytime (and talk about him together!).
It's funny you mention 'the Angel of Pop', didn't he look sweet and lovely back then, one of those guys that your parents wouldn't mind you bringing home! :wub:

Here's a performance that never fails to cheer me up:
Isn't he just absolutely gorgeous?!

Waaaahhhhhh! You were all in here without MEEEEEEE!!!!!

moonstruck87;4217335 said:
I have some fun stuff on my laptop, but here on MJJC you cannot upload from pc, of course. At least that´s what I was told after spending a lot of time trying. That needs to changeeeeeee, please! :billiejean::smoothcriminal::beatit:

You need to get an image storing account on a hosting website, like Photobucket, for example (a basic account is free) and then you can store all of your images there. You can sort them into different albums and categories.....which is VERY useful for someone who is slightly OCD, like I am. Hahahaha! Once your images stored online like that, they can be posted straight into any forum and other types of social media, as well. I had never even heard of Photobucket until I joined MJFC......I made an account, taught myself all about it and never looked back. If my computer ever crashes, I know that I still have my MJ stash stored safely online. I'm sure there are others besides Photobucket, too.

moonstruck87;4217336 said:
Partying on my owwwwnnnnn! :dancingcat:

[video=youtube;lIDuTlNOmEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIDuTlNOmEc[/video]

Michael hurling love and joy and sexiness into the stadium and beyond !!!!!!!!!!! YAAAASSSSS!

APOM is my secret favourite track from BAD :love:

~Catches Michael's love after he hurls it to me~

I love this thread! I wish I was able to 'grow' up with MJ, but I guess with all this technology, we are able to watch him anytime (and talk about him together!).
It's funny you mention 'the Angel of Pop', didn't he look sweet and lovely back then, one of those guys that your parents wouldn't mind you bringing home! :wub:

Here's a performance that never fails to cheer me up:

Isn't he just absolutely gorgeous?!

SO gorgeous. Michael is so cute when performing RWY.

We neeeeeeeeeeeed to all be here at the same time. UGH.

:hellov1:

What is wrong with this cat? It looks like it's having a seizure. Lol

:dancingcat::dancingcat::dancingcat:

The emoticons on here are frikkin' hilarious. Apparently this is ROGER FRIEDMAN!!!!

:rogerfriedman::rogerfriedman::rogerfriedman: AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Daryll748;4217345 said:
yeah typical Google lol You should see the 'results' I often get searching for piccies :doh: Google always get the 'tours' mixed up :eek: so I have to be really 'awake' not to post a 'wrong' piccie or else I can always blame Google :laughing:

Argh, so many childhood memories are popping up here. yeah APOM is magical somehow and brings you back to those good ole' days hey if you 'grew' up with MJ that is.

View attachment 1470

This is one of those piccies that brings back a flood of memories to me. It was one of the first piccies of Michael I spotted in our TV guide way back in 1983 where the press was still 'more decent' then today as the article mentioned Michael as "the Angel of pop ":innocent:

Yessss, I noticed that, too, Daryll748 : google needs to learn to differentiate the King´s tours and concerts!!! :(

When I see that beautiful picture you posted, I think of "skinny dipping" rather than "the Angel of pop" LMAO! It´s so cool that you remember seeing that picture in 1983. My own memory is so crappy lol ...

I was Michaelized via the BAD tour, and from there I went backwards to discover THRILLER, OTW, and everything else. Musical revelation!!! :girlhappy::dancingcat:

Those new smiley´s and gifs are hilarious!!! :punk:

Back