MJJC Never Ending Party Thread

Your welcome baby girl I haven't watched moonwalker in ages so I decided to watch it the other night it my favourite movie . I've been dying to watch the dangerous tour bit I can't find my DVD, looks like I'll have to buy it again

Your welcome baby girl I haven't watched moonwalker in ages so I decided to watch it the other night it my favourite movie . I've been dying to watch the dangerous tour bit I can't find my DVD, looks like I'll have to buy it again

I don't suppose you mean this next performance which can be found ⬇️ Hopefully, it will do until you buy a new DVD :smilev1:

He sure could light up the stage, couldn't he? :coolv1:

I don't suppose you mean this next performance which can be found ⬇️ Hopefully, it will do until you buy a new DVD :smilev1:

He sure could light up the stage, couldn't he? :coolv1:
Thanks hun I gotta buy the DVD again cuz I lost it

Unless I'm mistaken, today marks a very special anniversary 🍀

Michael's first solo single, Got to be there was released 50 years ago today. Quite the milestone, isn't it? 🥳

Here's 🥂to the little boy who enchanted the world with his music and energy 🎉

Last edited:
Unless I'm mistaken, today marks a very special anniversary 🍀

Michael's first solo single, Got to be there was released 50 years ago today. Quite the milestone, isn't it? 🥳

Here's 🥂to the little boy who enchanted the world with his music and energy 🎉

He was not like normal children that the for sure he was special

^^^

Well, my Aussie friend, he was definitely very special and not just as a young boy.

JJMozart.jpg

He was not like other guys, he was different and he meant it. Any and all similarities to music lyrics/videos are purely coincidental.😋

And if the last time around, I was toasting to the lil' boy in him, I'd like now to propose a toast to the magnificent man he grew into. 🥂

He truly was the Mozart of our age, except he took it all one step further and higher, much higher. Not only was the man an absolute creative genius, unsurpassed at songwriting, dancing and directing people, knowing exactly what was needed on stage in order to maximize the impact on the audience.....

......but he was also a most generous man, with record-breaking philanthropy, a true champion of the people.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mich...umanitarian-legacy_b_59c7c8d3e4b08d661550436a - I actually have some lovely memories about reading Mr. Volgels book back in the day.

https://www.musicraiser.com/10-humanitarian-songs-of-michael-jackson/ - great top 10, although it should have been a top 12, since it's missing a couple of essential tunes – We've had enough and We are here to change the world.

He cared about the world and those in need and he showed it – on the record and off, starting with his early days and carrying on throughout the decades, demonstrating a coherence of life and a consistency of values that I've always loved. His warm heart showed not only in his pure affection for children, especially the needy, but extended to people of all ages and races.

214541889-4160382340682411-1758060735788090850-n.jpg

1-Rt-A3-MHr-R8y3-IZCIOru-Kc-QQ.jpg

E8-Q19kx-Xs-AEK9-Ub.png

FAn2ThHXMAI53Aw

Words cannot begin to describe just how proud I am of the man and all that he achieved. Yet, I can't help but feel that there was more, much more that he could and would have done – for the world and those in need - if only he would've had the time.......

It really is incredible to think that it's been 50 years since his first solo single was released, it's quite the number indeed. I'm surprised to see just how swiftly it passed by. In a way, it reminded me of another big 5-0 anniv, the birthday back in 2008, which was also a pretty low key affair, although, I distinctly remember that cute, little phone intervention on GMA, about eating cake and watching cartoons with the kids 🙂

And btw of the low key aspect of this year's celebrations, I haven't seen much talk of it, with the sole exception of an acknowledgement on the official Twitter account https://twitter.com/michaeljackson/status/1446145794860486662. I know people use this anniversary more as an alibi to justify their expectations for new releases, but still I think it was a momentous occasion that needed celebrating 🥳🥳🥳 I suppose the lack of excitement now can be explained by the fact the Michael is no longer around. I also understand people's quench for new material, especially in light of the dark clouds of 2019, but I'm also well aware that, at times, it can be much more interesting and exciting to glance into the past in order to properly embrace the future.

Last edited:
For marking the release of Dangerous, 30 years ago today, I think I'll borrow other people's words.......

Here are a couple of great reviews of the album:

Michael Jackson’s ‘Dangerous’ Turns 30: Engaging Pop Culture Without Losing the Gospel

Michael Jackson’s ‘Dangerous’ Turns 30 | Anniversary Retrospective

Don't know about anyone else, but I've never seen a more interesting album cover. Here's what Mark Ryden posted earlier today

FFJMmsJXsAUw-hY

One of the sketches I find most interesting is this one.

And here goes #15

I bette go and check YANA on tv now and then get ready to be at the mercy of YT and see in what order it'll shuffle the album.

Well i dont know about you guys ALL over the world.
But im repurchasing DTD. its my go to.. Eveything.
You can never have too many copys of it.

Is the Michael - Don't matter to me, M. Solo w Drake video gone from Youtube? It was too good i guess.

I think Chris was in this thread (meaning he got invited to our party? ...damn.... who else came i daren't read the thread :LOL:

Whats happened with this thread? cmon yall come out
They are hiding from Layne. i literally booked Layne to sing at us. the party is currently at The Moore. Come on everyone lets party .

Bump the thread- it was a particularly nice one. Everyone bringing food from their country's / preference
Everyone jamming together with M.

Last edited:
Are introverts invited, too?
53ea67e4795b8.jpeg

They are hiding from Layne. i literally booked Layne to sing at us. the party is currently at The Moore. Come on everyone lets party .

Bump the thread- it was a particularly nice one. Everyone bringing food from their country's / preference
Everyone jamming together with M.
I am SO not a party person plus, yes, I am an introvert. Otoh, my guys are here, Ozzy and Slash, plus AiC have been booked. If Layne and the AiC boys play Love Hate Love I just might turn up.

With some carrot cake although I see it's already on the menu, lol. :D

Best-Carrot-Cake-Ever-6-500x500.jpg

I am SO not a party person plus, yes, I am an introvert. Otoh, my guys are here, Ozzy and Slash, plus AiC have been booked. If Layne and the AiC boys play Love Hate Love I just might turn up.

With some carrot cake although I see it's already on the menu, lol. :D

Best-Carrot-Cake-Ever-6-500x500.jpg
LOVE CARROT CAKE, there can never be enough :love: 🥕🥕🥕🐰🐇

Also: this thread still exists, yay!

fc975bpyn7o51.jpg

Look at him! All dressed up for the party!!!

I wonder what kind of cake this is? Maybe a cake plus some pink and vanilla ice cream?

Michael will you share with us? :giggle:

Back