MJJC Trolls - You are not welcome here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Gaz, I know this whole issue has to be super stressful on you!! Know that you are so very apprecaited

My money comes next week. I need to make a credit card. Never used it before, because I have not bought anything outside my country. But now is the first time and this site is perfect for this. I hope that PayPal is secure enough. This proves that I am not a troll.

I hope that the majority does the same - donate.

It's always a few sad idiots that ruin everyone else's fun. And what did they achieve out of all that drama? Nothing. Other people only lost.

Those people need to get a life seriously, and some are even commenting in this thread now. Thanks a lot, assholes. Just know that nobody likes you and everyone knows you have no life.

Good decision Gaz.

so I can donate the minimum amount and get access to 2000 watts?

users will go to mjhideout to find downloads. very simple.
just to let you know, i will upload there in the future.

users will go to mjhideout to find downloads. very simple.
just to let you know, i will upload there in the future.

See ya wouldnt want to be ya!!!! #youllbeback

Lets give Gaz some time to just clean stuff before we jump on "this is unfair" train.. Maybe once all is settled we can have another way of getting people in there.

* # of posts (Which if you can get X amt without getting banned will more likely showcase an individual is not a Troll)
* #of Thanks (If people appreciate what youre saying more likely are not trolling
* Combo of Both

Just some type of approval process is fair.. Lets come up with solutions, complaining will just add stress right now.. We wont get our way that way lol! lets not F it up more for us!! ;)

I don't mind donating, but I am a bit worried to be honest. The last time some sections were made VIP only, they went almost dead, and only became active again when they were reopened to all members. I wouldn't want 2000 Watts to go dead like that again. The reality is that the more members have access to that section, the more stuff will be uploaded.

* #of Thanks (If people appreciate what youre saying more likely are not trolling

I really like this one. Asking for a certain number of posts causes people to spam threads with useless posts just to get access to a section, but asking for a certain number of thanks would force them to make sure their posts bring something to the forum.

I don't mind donating, but I am a bit worried to be honest. The last time some sections were made VIP only, they went almost dead, and only became active again when they were reopened to all members. I wouldn't want 2000 Watts to go dead like that again. The reality is that the more members have access to that section, the more stuff will be uploaded.
I'm pretty new around here, but from what I saw many of the people keeping 2000 Watts active seemed to be trolls and wouldn't really ever post outside of 2000 Watts.
2000 Watts seemed to be a bit of a trolls safe haven, but like I said, I'm kinda new so I could be wrong.:)

Like it was mention in this thread it only take a few to mess it up. Peoples come in here to troll to cause problems then leave and that is wrong. Michael was all about love and peace and that is what this forum is all about a place where we can come and feel at home.

I don't think it makes much sense to lock 2000 Watts away from everyone just because some trolls. :(

Edit: I understand that more donations come if it's just for VIP member but that wasn't said to be the reason.

Well....maybe few of us cannot have good financial situation and have posibility to donate...but probably we contribute on 2000 Watts with materials...i did.
From my perspective, is not fair.....i am not a troll, when i had something interesting to share, i shared...

Well....maybe few of us cannot have good financial situation and have posibility to donate...but probably we contribute on 2000 Watts with materials...i did.
From my perspective, is not fair.....i am not a troll, when i had something interesting to share, i shared...

That's the reason why it's unfair.

I think the vetting of new members would be more than enough to prevent trolls. Also, the number of thanks being counted to obtain access to 2000 watts.

I'm not sure if this is true but I heard that 2000 Watts wasn't very active last time this happened. It might not be a good idea in long term.

Life is unfair, unfortunately. Maintaining a site with such a large user base is a responsibility and it doesn't come without costs.

I won't miss 2000 Watts to be honest. On one hand, there are plenty of sensitive topics that people should be able to discuss without being suppressed, but as it often happens, people take advantage. Keeping that section separate created the perfect platform for trolls to post their most outlandish and offensive ideas under the guise of "controversial".

Guys, just give it some time.. It's heightened alert right now! yeah we might have access right now. I will bet you that we will get back in. Just have to be patient. Its interesting the uproar when often I'd go in there and I'd be the only one looking lol!

We will get back in.. Let the smoke clear before shooting!

Haha and you accused LouGrizli to lie when he said you were making money with your websites :)
Now we have to pay to get some free/leaked download links ! Awesome, I give you the award of the best administrator ever man :D

I don't really care about not having access to 2000 Watts seeing as I am totally unable to donate to the site anyway, but people who do will probably go elsewhere, that's what happened last time. The place was dead. Also, I don't see what locking the section off solves, other than increasing donations, which is the obvious intent, as it was last time.

What people can do if their country doesn’t allow to export money with the Internet? ( like in Tunisia, but at the end of 2017 it will possible ).

Well... I am pretty sad to hear this. But it is the only way for Gaz to clean up the mess before it is too late. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back