MJ's Bodyguard Answering Fans Questions

Q: No doubt MJ received tons of fan mail daily, so I'd like to know what actually happened to all the gifts and letters fans sent to him and what was the average percentage of fan mail he actually checked and read himself?... :)

-
Oh, he read TONS of fan mail, we (security) would read most of it first just in case there were threats. He answered alot of mail too. We sent out thank you cards to alot of fans, We mailed out 2,200 cards once. He would read letters and give us the ones back he wanted us to send thank you letters to.

awww, that's our Michael right there... love love love

Reeta, thank you for posting their replies, Facebook confuses me and I always get lost there :)

WOW! MJ's bodyguard is almost an encyclopedia on MJ. :doh: I'm impressed... :smilerolleyes:

Observing.....
thriller.gif

Q: When you were protecting MJ in Vegas did you live in the house with MJ and his kids or did you and the other bodyguards live in a guess house if he had one there Vegas and when MJ moved to the BH mansion do you know if any of the bodyguards in BH also lived in the house with MJ and the kids?

-
Security for MJ is 24/7, however no one but MJ and his kids lived in his house. We had a security trailer out side of the house.

Q: I know this is a very strange question.......but do you know why when Michael signed photo's or objects, he always put a future date underneath his signature?

-
Don't know anything about that.

I finally saw your interview on GMA back in March I believe. You guys did a great job sticking up for Michael. But I must say that I'm not sure about that cc denial at hotels. I mean, come on...we're taking about MJ. He was the biggest star (and still is) on this planet! If anything, the hotels should be paying him... to be a guest at their hotels. The knowledge of MJ being a guest there would bring in more money; therefore, they profit regardless. Are you sure you're not embellishing this story a little bit?:)

-
We're not to sure what you mean but Yes we were asked to leave hotels due to MJs financial management team. As for hotels benefiting from MJ staying there? Business is Business no matter who you are.

Q: I'm not sure if this has been asked but I wanted to know if Michael ever get to see Iron Man?

-
No he didnt.

This is my own question:)
Q: No doubt MJ received tons of fan mail daily, so I'd like to know what actually happened to all the gifts and letters fans sent to him and what was the average percentage of fan mail he actually checked and read himself?... :)

-
Oh, he read TONS of fan mail, we (security) would read most of it first just in case there were threats. He answered alot of mail too. We sent out thank you cards to alot of fans, We mailed out 2,200 cards once. He would read letters and give us the ones back he wanted us to send thank you letters to.
WOW...if I ever received a thank you fro Michael..I would of died right there....no fooling...:D:wub:....can you imagin going to your mailbox and in it is a note from MJ...yeah I just fainted.

Thank you Reeta for these questions..:)

Bless Michael and his gorgeous big heart, always wanting to make his fans feel special. How I feel so blessed that I am a fan of his.

Bless Michael and his gorgeous big heart, always wanting to make his fans feel special. How I feel so blessed that I am a fan of his.

awww....me too! I think about that all the time! :wub:

Q: Did Michael like "Batman Begins" and/or "the dark knight"?

-
Yes he did.

Q: Hi Bill, was Michael very routine with his daily schedule? Did he keep to a strict schedule when it came to his daily routines? Or did he just more or less "go with the flow?"

-
He pretty much moved with the flow, though he did handle business matters daily.

This Is It movie Michael does look skinng but still had his moves and his steps and his beautiful voice and I wish I could had the chance to met him and would had spend time with him to let him know how special he was and loved.

- He knew, and he knows.

Q: Who was on MJ's financial management team when they messed up his finances so badly that he was asked to leave hotels? Will you please tell us their names?

-
All in the book!

This Is It movie Michael does look skinng but still had his moves and his steps and his beautiful voice and I wish I could had the chance to met him and would had spend time with him to let him know how special he was and loved.

- He knew, and he knows.

my heart melted at that....... I mean every day I hope that he knew and every day I try to convince myself that he knew. So it's nice to hear that from people who were with him.

Awwwwwwwwwww.

This HAS to be one of my favourite threads ever.

Michael...:wub: :wub:

my heart melted at that....... I mean every day I hope that he knew and every day I try to convince myself that he knew. So it's nice to hear that from people who were with him.

so true ,i am tired of convincing myself but from this now i know .god bless his soul and 3 angels.

I didnt knew Michael read most of our fan letters, wow, imagine getting a thank you card from Michael...that would have been enough for me.

I love this thread too, but how do we send in questions again? Do we send it here then to facebook or straight to his profile?

I actually want them to expose all the shady people who tried to take advantage of Michael. These people should be punished, at least like that.

I actually want them to expose all the shady people who tried to take advantage of Michael. These people should be punished, at least like that.
Well, I do not believe they know everything about it (MJ's financial management/finances.....)and the truth 100%. -_- They are not the right people to talk about it (fact!!!!) and they are entering a subject very delicate and dangerous. I'm afraid to imagine what they will say about it and the names that they will cite in this book. This subject have to stay out of the book. It's just my opinion... :fear:

I really hope they keep answering questions - regularly.

But not to expose him, just small like innocent stuff like most of this is.

Q: Did Michael talk a lot?

-
If he was comfortable with you he would talk alot, otherwise he was shy and quiet.

Q: I was just wondering,when MJ lived in Las Vegas did he ever go see any criss angel shows? If so what did MJ think of the illusions he performed?

-
He loved magic shows, he also went to see David Copperfield and Lance Burton.

Q: Did michael ever see the movie "borat"?

-
I don't recall him seeing that movie.

Q: Do you think, Michael liked white doves? Because of the symbolisum for peace?

- I wanna believe he did, while in Vegas I once seen him feeding a few pidgins that hang around the house.

Q: When was the last time u've seen MJ's kids? How are they coping up with their father's death?

-
Honestly, we haven't seem them since the memorial service, we would love to talk and/or see them but we know it's complicated.

Q: Did Michael speak with u about global political problems?

- When we were in Washington,DC (2007) we were driving past the white house and he said look that's where.......never mind gotta save that for book, sorry.

Q: Do you know why Michael wore that red string bracelet on his wrist all the time? Was it for religious reasons?

-
I do know that his kids (Paris) made things like that for him.

Q: When you were out and about with Michael, did you ever see women hit on him? Like asking him for his phone number? How did MJ respond to that?

-
Please, I've seen MJ hit on women! Lol

Q: Did michael vote for obama?

-
That's a good question, read our book...lol

Q: You said Michael spoke some Spanish and German. Are the kids fluent in any other language?

-
We are not sure.

Do you think that the This Is It concerts gave Michael a sense of reassurance and comfort, knowing all his 50 concerts were sold out within hours? Do you think that, for one minute, he was worried no one would want to see him on stage again? Did he seem insecure?
I know people here in Australia who paid tho...usands just to get over to London, and i would have if i wasn't a poor student. I hope he truly knew we adore him now as much as ever.

- He knew where he stood with his FANS!

Q: Did Michael ever talk about the trial? And did he really wear PJ's around the house all the time?

-
Yeah he talked about the trial, when he was venting. If he didn't have a meeting he was in PJs. Lol

Reactions: Bee
Q: When you were out and about with Michael, did you ever see women hit on him? Like asking him for his phone number? How did MJ respond to that?

-
aww. Michael :) hehehe :)

Do you think that the This Is It concerts gave Michael a sense of reassurance and comfort, knowing all his 50 concerts were sold out within hours? Do you think that, for one minute, he was worried no one would want to see him on stage again? Did he seem insecure?
I know people here in Australia who paid tho...usands just to get over to London, and i would have if i wasn't a poor student. I hope he truly knew we adore him now as much as ever.

- He knew where he stood with his FANS!
I am glad to know that.

Reeta...I can't thank you enough for these updates. They are soooooooo appreciated.

Reeta...I can't thank you enough for these updates. They are soooooooo appreciated.

No problem at all :flowers: It has become kind of a habit for me to check their FB for new answers every morning after I have woken up :D

-

How I would like to see him hit by a woman!!!

Back