MJ's Bodyguard Answering Fans Questions

There have to be some folks out there in the Vegas area who were like, "We were in Target one day and I swear to God, Michael Jackson was there in disguise!" And their friends were like, "Yeahhhh, I'm sure. :rolleyes2:" :lol:

thank you for keeping updating us Reeta. I love reading about these little tiny details about him.....maybe we can put down our own questions and someone who has them on their facebook, can ask those questions for us?

I haven't read every page but I believe MJ did tell someone that he hated Gavin Arvizo. (I think he felt bad about hating him because hate goes against MJs nature)

This is the quote I remember reading:

"God forgive me for saying this, but I hate that kid. I so hate that kid. I keep telling myself,no, you shouldn't hate. But I just can't help it. I hate that kid for what he did to me"

thriller.gif

lol Me too!

This is the quote I remember reading:

"God forgive me for saying this, but I hate that kid. I so hate that kid. I keep telling myself,no, you shouldn't hate. But I just can't help it. I hate that kid for what he did to me"

It was in Taraborrelli's book, I don't know how legit it is.

no, it was in Schmuley's book....
it was?? really? wow, I honestly thought it was in Taraborelli's. I will check when I come home from work.

If it is in the wanna be rabbi's book then it is def not a true statement. How would that guy know how Michael felt about Gavin when he and Michael stopped talking before Michael went on trial?

It couldn't have been in Schmuley's book. MJ cut ties with Schmuley before the allegations.

oh yeah, that's a good point. then it's def in Taraborelli's book. I remember now that I read it in the edition that was published last summer.

I was wondering how the story was about Mj and having a FB account. I remember first you said he had an own account which was deleted after he passed but then later I read you said he logged in through your accounts. Can you clarify pleeeaaassse.

-
He used my account to sign in on eBay, he had a FB account that was set up by someone on staff, he was not comfortable doing the online chat thing, he did check it out from time to time, not much though.

Q: I was wondering, was Michael an extra crispy or original recipe man? I'm a lifelong KFC aficionado as well.

- He liked Extra Crispy, and you can only imagine what the back seats in the cars looked like after MJ and his kids had extra crispy KFC...Lol

Q: I think we all by now know MJ loved going on eBay, but I was wondering whether you could share with us some of the stuff he enjoyed buying off there?

-
He liked rare books and PeterPan collectables.

Q: I'm curious to know what happened after MJ threw your phone out the window. Did you ask him to replace it?

-
A few days later he brought all of us the new Iphone.

Q: What did your family and friends think about you working for Michael?

-
I've been doing personal security for more than 18 years, I didnt speak much about it and I didnt tell everyone who I worked for. The less ppl that knew the less questions I would get. Its was a job and a responsibility i took very serious!

Q: What were your first impressions of Michael?

-
Honestly I was nervous, I dont know why. It took me a while to even believe it was him.

Q: I know Mike was a huge fan of art. Did you get to see any of it? What kind of stuff did he have hanging in his house?

-
He recieved alot of art paintings from fans, we hang alot of it around the house, he loved it all.

Q: Did Michael talk about mythology and did he have any favorite mythological characters?

-
Nothing on that topic.

Q: Im not sure if this has been asked, but did Michael and his kids listen to any artists that are out and big today?

-
YES! He was very aware and updated on todays hits.

Q: I just really want to ask this does michael sings a lot with his kids? who sings more with him? what are their fave songs together? does he teach them how to sing? how about dancing? do they dance with their dad a lot? who dance with him more often? who sings and dance like him?

-
We always heard him singing, in the cars driving, walking through the house.

Q: I have a question..do you guys know where all of Michael's awards are being kept?

-
That would be a question for his estate.

Q: I have one question gentlemen. Why didn't you come to Los Angeles with Michael?

-
Its complicated.

Last edited:
I was wondering how the story was about Mj and having a FB account. I remember first you said he had an own account which was deleted after he passed but then later I read you said he logged in through your accounts. Can you clarify pleeeaaassse.

- He used my account to sign in on eBay, he had a FB account that was set up by someone on staff, he was not comfortable doing the online chat thing, he did check it out from time to time, not much though.

Q: I have one question gentlemen. Why didn't you come to Los Angeles with Michael?

- Its complicated.
Really? :smilerolleyes:

thriller.gif

Q: I just wanted to ask was Michael really a stubborn . They all said he was in denial so was he a real stubborn about stuff? and if so how could you convince him about not doing stuff??

-
We wouldnt say denial or stubborn, he was who he wanted to be.

Q: We often see footage of Michael trying to teach people the moonwalk (with varying degrees of success) Did he ever try to teach you?

-
He never taught us but Mike G tride to do it, LMAO!

Q: I was wondering, was Michael an extra crispy or original recipe man? I'm a lifelong KFC aficionado as well.

- He liked Extra Crispy, and you can only imagine what the back seats in the cars looked like after MJ and his kids had extra crispy KFC...Lol

This made me :lol:

Q: I'm curious to know what happened after MJ threw your phone out the window. Did you ask him to replace it?

-
A few days later he brought all of us the new Iphone.

:huh: He threw their phone out of the window? Can someone plz tell me what this is about?

:huh: He threw their phone out of the window? Can someone plz tell me what this is about?

During their Good Morning America Interview they said that Michael was always being sued for one thing or another and one day he became so angry and frustrated that he got one of the bodyguards cell phone and threw it out the window. They also said that he later apologized and apparently he also got them new phones.

During their Good Morning America Interview they said that Michael was always being sued for one thing or another and one day he became so angry and frustrated that he got one of the bodyguards cell phone and threw it out the window. They also said that he later apologized and apparently he also got them new phones.

:lmao:.....God I love that Michael..:love:.....he shows a little bit of anger....he throws a cell phone out the window.....:D

thank you for your quick reply :)

:p :wub:

I also found the exact quote about the cell phone throwing

Long after the 2005 trial, the men said Jackson was still being sued and he chose to settle outside of court.

"We'd go to lawyers' offices and we'd be there from 10 a.m. until midnight," Garcia said.

Eventually, this took its toll on Jackson.

"He got so frustrated he threw my cell phone out the window, through the window, and broke the glass," Whitfield said. "And he looked at me and said, 'Bill, you're going to need a new phone.'"

I also found the exact quote about the cell phone throwing

Long after the 2005 trial, the men said Jackson was still being sued and he chose to settle outside of court.

"We'd go to lawyers' offices and we'd be there from 10 a.m. until midnight," Garcia said.

Eventually, this took its toll on Jackson.

"He got so frustrated he threw my cell phone out the window, through the window, and broke the glass," Whitfield said. "And he looked at me and said, 'Bill, you're going to need a new phone.'"
aawww..poor Michael....I cannot even imagine what it was like being him...but his response was adorable...Bill you're gonna need a now phone...:lmao:.....thanks you Ivy..:)

Thanks Reeta!! :D

Where can I more info about what Robbie Williams said about MJ? I havent found anything on google. I have seen some "tribute" topics thou.

Taraborelli is a very big lair he said in a documentary last year that while in LV, MJ was always looking at his face in the mirror and saying to himself ( between him and himself): oh God i went too far with my sergeries, what have i done to my face !

the idiot is talking as if he was reading MJ thoughts !

I finally saw your interview on GMA back in March I believe. You guys did a great job sticking up for Michael. But I must say that I'm not sure about that cc denial at hotels. I mean, come on...we're taking about MJ. He was the biggest star (and still is) on this planet! If anything, the hotels should be paying him... to be a guest at their hotels. The knowledge of MJ being a guest there would bring in more money; therefore, they profit regardless. Are you sure you're not embellishing this story a little bit?:)

-
We're not to sure what you mean but Yes we were asked to leave hotels due to MJs financial management team. As for hotels benefiting from MJ staying there? Business is Business no matter who you are.

Q: I'm not sure if this has been asked but I wanted to know if Michael ever get to see Iron Man?

-
No he didnt.

This is my own question:)
Q: No doubt MJ received tons of fan mail daily, so I'd like to know what actually happened to all the gifts and letters fans sent to him and what was the average percentage of fan mail he actually checked and read himself?... :)

-
Oh, he read TONS of fan mail, we (security) would read most of it first just in case there were threats. He answered alot of mail too. We sent out thank you cards to alot of fans, We mailed out 2,200 cards once. He would read letters and give us the ones back he wanted us to send thank you letters to.

Back