MJ's INVINCIBLE FAN CAMPAIGN

MJfam We are Have a Twitter Event to make #mjsinvincible TREND on Twitter to bring awareness to the BUY EVENT that kicks off Today. Please join us and be sure to BUY Invincible NOW !! Purchase physical CDs from Target, MichaaelJackson.com, Best Buy and well knownmusic stores. You can also download from iTunes and Amazon

I gave one album to a Red cross secondhand shop.
You never know,maybe someone who buys it have friends and family who likes it and want to buy their own copies.
And I need to buy a new.

I gave one album to a Red cross secondhand shop.
You never know,maybe someone who buys it have friends and family who likes it and want to buy their own copies.
And I need to buy a new.

MIST :hug:

Is amazon.com the best option for OS fans? I have no idea whether or not I am even capable of purchasing via US iTunes... that is how technologically challenged I am, lol.

If you purchase in-store post a picture with your cd!

3ef53ea7.jpg

I will buy the cd on wednesday as i wont be out today or tomorrow.

And on overall music chart (on Amazon.com) Invincible is in Top 200 practically whole day :dancin: #151 atm, few hours ago it was #133...

It went down from 133 to 151? :scratch: Is this the chart we want Invincible to reach #1? :unsure:

^ Unfortunately there is no chance :( that Invincible will reach #1 on overall chart without strong promotion from the record company but being in Top 200 is a really great achievement for such an old album without any major promotion. And most importantly that is result of this great fan campaign. :)
Yes, Invincible went down from #133 to #151 in last few hours but that's normal, during the day it was #139, then #148, then #133 etc., so maybe it will rise again... :)

EDIT:
btw, if in next few weeks Invincible re-enter Billboard Top 200 or Catalog Chart I'll be very happy and that will be great accomplishment!
Anyway, IMO Invincible is a master-piece and it's really shame that album didn't got the recognition it deserved when it was released.

Last edited:
I just ordered my copy on Amazon. And I must say I am shocked by the editorial review they put there:

Amazon.com
For such a boldly titled and apparently driven attempt to reinstate Michael Jackson at the center of the pop world, Invincible is a listless thing. Split between scratchy funk workouts and midtempo ballads that might have appeared as Bad B-sides, the album plays on and on while never seriously promoting dancing or romancing. Its handful of weird moments--the resurrection-by-tape of Biggie Smalls on the bridge of the title track, for instance--are hardly large-scale bizarre like the first disc of HIStory. The title track turns out to be hardly the rampant egofest you'd imagine; instead, its subject is a female whom Jackson cheers on. Likewise, the most ear-catching moments of the "comeback" single "You Rock My World" come with Chris Tucker's jivey introduction. Despite a debt to "Payback"-era James Brown, "Rock" floats away like steam midway through. It's almost a relief when the old self-regard turns up: on the growling "Privacy," Jackson rants about muckrakers "stalking" him in search of "the stories you need to bury me," all this long after foundering divas and troubled boy-group members have replaced him on tabloid covers. The man may occasionally break away from the mirror but seems unsure where else to find inspiration. --Rickey Wright

Kinda offensive. Why don't they just say that the 13 million people who liked the album have no taste?! Next campaign, we should ask Amazon to put Joe Vogel's review instead. When you read that horrible review, you could never guess that Amazon is actually trying to sell those CDs.

I just ordered Vince on Amazon. I noticed that Michael is everywhere in their dance/pop category, it's great to see.

Great to have MichaelMania all over Amazon!! :)

A new promotion video , for us to share on twitter FB and youtube

:clapping:

@ 11:20 am EST >>>

http://www.amazon.com/Invincible-Mi...Q4JH/ref=zg_bsms_music_22/178-9668166-1801116

Movers & Shakers

^ 22. 133% ??? >>> Sales rank: 150 (was 350)

Invincible

~ Michael Jackson

http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/music/ref=zg_bs_tab#2

Last edited:
In my previous post I believe the sales rank increase should have been 77.465% instead of 22.133%

Today @ 3:20 pm EST on the Movers & Shakers list:

#12. 138% Sales rank: 189 (was 451)

Invincible
~ Michael Jackson
4.4 out of 5 stars

Movers & Shakers identifies the biggest gainers in sales rank compared to twenty-four hours ago. For example, if a music item has a current sales rank of 10, but was ranked 30 twenty-four hours ago, its Movers & Shakers increase would be 200%.

Currently it is @ #9 :D 135% Sales rank: 255 (was 600)

Btw, I checked to see if my local Walmart had any and they were all out.

Last edited:
Back