MJ's Team Shutting out & Blockin the Family?

i do c. and if the man behind it all had to pay someone to make sure his star was eating, u have to know that it won't be ok or he won't be ok for too long....it was bound to happen. i don't think aeg is suprise dby this at all

AEG ain't surprised at all. And we shouldn't be surprised either, when it come out just how many of Michael's own Team knew what was happening to him and stood around and did nothing to help him, nothing other than turning the other way long enough to collect their lastest pay.

This is just an observation I had...so these pictures were taken October 2008 last year around the same time he left the 2 notes for fans about how happy he was.....he had an energy and glow about him.....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1655178#post1655178

from then until June 2009 is a complete change in energy and appearance. Honestly, one of the pictures AEG released I thought didn't even look like him. :mello: I also felt like most of the time we saw a picture of him coming out of Kleins office he WAS medicated and looking dazed. :ermm: People around him that saw him daily didn't see a change and want to help? But family and fans saw it???.....I just don't get it how anyone can turn a blind eye.......

when u want to make money, you'll overlook anything and everything.

we saw him going out looking a mess. his baby hair all over the place. those pants, omg and no one said a word. ceptthe fans and they were bashed

we saw him going out looking a mess. his baby hair all over the place. those pants, omg and no one said a word. ceptthe fans and they were bashed

eh? coming out of where ? kliens :smilerolleyes: ... (roll eyes is at klien)

when u want to make money, you'll overlook anything and everything.

most people would say twenty twenty hindsight on that. no one can depend on that. also..eye of the behoder. who could ever imagine that MJ would WANT to make money, when he's seen more money than anyone?

um no one was taking about michael, vnc. i was talking about those around him who turned a blind eye to everything b/c they wanted to make money. if he was sick and ortega or phillips or dileo said something, they'd all losemoney

This is just an observation I had...so these pictures were taken October 2008 last year around the same time he left the 2 notes for fans about how happy he was.....he had an energy and glow about him.....

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1655178#post1655178

from then until June 2009 is a complete change in energy and appearance. Honestly, one of the pictures AEG released I thought didn't even look like him. :mello: I also felt like most of the time we saw a picture of him coming out of Kleins office he WAS medicated and looking dazed. :ermm: People around him that saw him daily didn't see a change and want to help? But family and fans saw it???.....I just don't get it how anyone can turn a blind eye.......

This is exactly what I had noticed too, Thanks for this Lily. Around the time Dr. Tohme was seen with Michael coming and going to meetings at the Beverly Hills Hotel, I noticed how depressed and weary Michael seemed to look. His body language in those particular pictures seems to indicate to me how uncomfortable he was in Tohme's presence or with the Subject they had been meeting about. I never got a good feeling at all about Dr. Tohme and I wasn't the only fan on this board who didn't.

As for the pics of Michael coming and going to the Doctor's office, what I noticed the most was how submissive to his security detail he seemed to be. Michael's body language during that time suggested to me, he took their orders instead of them taking his. It was a very disturbing revelation only to be confirmed by what Latoya and Leonard Rowe said (after his death )about the handlers around MJ.

This is exactly what I had noticed too, Thanks for this Lily. Around the time Dr. Tohme was seen with Michael coming and going to meetings at the Beverly Hills Hotel, I noticed how depressed and weary Michael seemed to look. His body language in those particular pictures seems to indicate to me how uncomfortable he was in Tohme's presence or with the Subject they had been meeting about. I never got a good feeling at all about Dr. Tohme and I wasn't the only fan on this board who didn't.

As for the pics of Michael coming and going to the Doctor's office, what I noticed the most was how submissive to his security detail he seemed to be. Michael's body language during that time suggested to me, he took their orders instead of them taking his. It was a very disturbing revelation only to be confirmed by what Latoya and Leonard Rowe said (after his death )about the handlers around MJ.

Indeed he was looking very submissive and vulnerable...he always looked vulnerable and that weakness of him made those handlers take advantage of him to their own purpose...:(

Or, we are just looking for things now and connecting them to what we've learned in hindsight. There might've been a ton of reasons why he looked more stressed.

Or, we are just looking for things now and connecting them to what we've learned in hindsight. There might've been a ton of reasons why he looked more stressed.

No. Not in my case. I remember clearly my thoughts on those pics I mentioned. I was bothered by them and when I speculated in a post about one of them, I was bashed for it.
We couldn't openly say anything negative about our fears on his health at that time.

um no one was taking about michael, vnc. i was talking about those around him who turned a blind eye to everything b/c they wanted to make money. if he was sick and ortega or phillips or dileo said something, they'd all losemoney

oh. sorry. anyway...this is not me just talking to u, so so..i'm just putting this out there for everyone to see, cus i don't feel like double posting. since this is the speculation section, i'm just gunna put this out there, since Moddie 777, said MJ didn't look too happy with his circumstances, but rather vulnerable around his team..

MJ said, in 2001 in phm, that he did NOT want to tour. now i know that people want to say that he changed his mind for his kids...but i'm going to speculate that MJ went into parent mode. that he didn't really want to tour at all, but may have been willing to do it for his kids. but, still, he didn't really want to go through the rigors of something that clearly made him uncomfortable at that time in his life, and that's why he bought that catalogue, so lady gaga and many other artists could pay his family's bills, instead of him doing it(which, of course, he earned, at that point, in his life.) maybe he gave his kids a private performance, and they know what it's like. maybe there were people in attendance and they went off like any fans, and the kids witnessed it. so, maybe the kids were satisfied, but that didn't stop the AEGs of the world from begging him to tour, anyway. overwhelming pressure toward him mounting to tour cus the magic of his success never ceases.

Last edited:
It wouldn't have mattered what the reasons were -- if he was stressed, it wouldn't have been good for his health anyway.

a question - maybe Michael blocked his family himself, not enablers?
I think that it was a bit of both... but I also think that if MJ was starting to have second thoughts about the tour dates, that they could have been isolating him to force him to focus as well...

a question - maybe Michael blocked his family himself, not enablers?

I tend to agree with this too. Im sure at times Michael has felt demands and pressure from his family that he just didnt want to be bothered with.

I get the impression he can be quite adamant in his decisions.

I think this too.

I think that it was a bit of both... but I also think that if MJ was starting to have second thoughts about the tour dates, that they could have been isolating him to force him to focus as well...

oh. sorry. anyway...this is not me just talking to u, so so..i'm just putting this out there for everyone to see, cus i don't feel like double posting. since this is the speculation section, i'm just gunna put this out there, since Moddie 777, said MJ didn't look too happy with his circumstances, but rather vulnerable around his team..

MJ said, in 2001 in phm, that he did NOT want to tour. now i know that people want to say that he changed his mind for his kids...but i'm going to speculate that MJ went into parent mode. that he didn't really want to tour at all, but may have been willing to do it for his kids. but, still, he didn't really want to go through the rigors of something that clearly made him uncomfortable at that time in his life, and that's why he bought that catalogue, so lady gaga and many other artists could pay his family's bills, instead of him doing it(which, of course, he earned, at that point, in his life.) maybe he gave his kids a private performance, and they know what it's like. maybe there were people in attendance and they went off like any fans, and the kids witnessed it. so, maybe the kids were satisfied, but that didn't stop the AEGs of the world from begging him to tour, anyway. overwhelming pressure toward him mounting to tour cus the magic of his success never ceases.

I get your point about the pressure's and stress Michael must've been under from AEG
and others to do this tour. He told several different people at different times how he did not agree to the 50 shows including a group of well known fans. He was practically screaming it from the roof top but did those close to him hear him? If they did, they certainly didn't care. But one thing a crook is gonna do immediately when they feel vunerable: GO IN THE PROTECTIVE MODE-Protect THEIR INTEREST. And their interest was all things Michael Jackson. Their way of protecting their interest was to make sure no outside sources or influences would get in. Again as I've said before, everything Latoya and Rowe said about the manipulation, isolating and blocking makes sense, especially with the outcome of our Michael's mysterious passing.

The crooks, thieves and murders could not have pulled this off without mastering 1 important facture: Insulating Michael Jackson and blocking out regular access to him.

So in another words you think that Michael's death isn't taking the ammount of dignity and respect by the media coverage it deserves? I thought of that but I still believe that it's because the toxicology resports aren't out yet and they don't want to make assumptions...don't you think that it isn't just because of that? in your perspective, the media is "happy" with his passing?:(

i know u may not want to hear this. the media has a hypnotic influence over all of us..whether we hate it or not. it's too hard not to trust it. but i have heard on radio stations how media members WERE happy to hear the news on June 25. they were ACTUALLY saying things like 'now parents and their sons can rest easy'. and how they were sharing with haters, that sentiment, and influencing each other to keep it up. let's face it..we have to try harder to have minds of our own when it comes to them, and we have to realize the depths of evil that is included in the media, concerning Michael, and we have to consider that they might lie about his circumstances, and bend the rules to show their happiness. yeah, there are some people in the media that don't sound happy, but not all of them. i've heard other people on influential media outlets say that perhaps it's a good idea that 'the likes of a Michael Jackson never cross our paths again.'

and i stand by that 100%

the issue is the others would always ask for things. so he would avoiid them. then they would send katie in and he could never say no. but he wuoldn't block her. if he did, it would be from him, and not from his kids.

so when she was told to leave, when he was holmby hills, she did get in and was quite upset. i wanna know who ordered the block out. aeg's comments have me wondering

and i stand by that 100%

the issue is the others would always ask for things. so he would avoiid them. then they would send katie in and he could never say no. but he wuoldn't block her. if he did, it would be from him, and not from his kids.

so when she was told to leave, when he was holmby hills, she did get in and was quite upset. i wanna know who ordered the block out. aeg's comments have me wondering

Which comments from AEG are you referring too? Is it the "do or die",one?

he would NEVER block out his mother

did his mother get blocked out

like i said.. he was clearly still phoning people like Mark lester. he clearly phoned who he wanted.. i just dont think he wanted to be bothered with the family

plus.. there was that family meet up 3 weeks before.. if people were so concerned.. why not corner him then? its all very well them feeling guilty now and saying "we couldnt help we were blocked out".. but then in th same breath saying they had a meal with him a couple of weeks before

she was eventually let in. the others weren'tand the anniv dinner was NOT the place to do it. according to tito he was fine

Karen said on her facebook that Michael told HER that Grace and Raymone controlled Mj and blocked her out. But he called her personally to join him on This Is It.

Hm.

Last edited:
Back