MJTunes Leaks UNRELEASED MJ Song, Friday May 1st at 8pm (GMT London Time)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
they played "We Be Ballin' (Work In Progress)" (5:33 min)

+

"In The Closet (Mix 3 #30 Instrumental)" (7:02 min)

we be ballin work in progress was already leaked... someone leaked it on here yesterday but the thread was deleted. A few people saw it too.

In the closet instrumental is the only thing new they leaked, but it isnt really a full song.

Good luck to them though.

:lol: Y'all must feel funny. Once someone said "We Be Ballin'" I expected it to be that. But we've heard that song 100 different times already. :lol: So much for "unreleased".

Strangely when I listen to the radio sounds strange clicks

That SIM remix they played about 10 before the top of the hour was great. Too bad I only got the last half of it recorded, with the sound cutting off every few seconds, lol.

the in the closet music isnt unheard... if you see what im saying, and it definitely isn't exciting enough to warrant all the attention and hype MJTunes has had.

MJTunes need to step up a gear and play what they promised, not some mediocre tracks that have been passed around small time collectors for over a year now

we be ballin work in progress was already leaked... someone leaked it on here yesterday but the thread was deleted. A few people saw it too.

i know that. the song is not new to me

In the closet instrumental is the only thing new they leaked, but it isnt really a full song.

this is also not new to me

Technically London is in GMT+1 time right now...but being as they keep playing 'exclusive MJtunes' after We Be Ballin and before ITC I'm guessing they're it.

did ppl really expect something decent? u think fans would learn to not believe the hype. how many times have we seen it lol

I thought people said the We Be Ballin' [Work In Progress] that leaked yesterday wasn't legit...

I guess that is it... It probably was the WBB and the ITC Instrumental. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back