Monster - The Great Debate (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Do you think the estate regret releasing the Cascio songs? Or will they continue to stand by the

Water is not an MJ track, he sung it in This Is It cos Kenny said get water lol

Re: Monster - The Great Debate

Has 50 Cent made any recent comments or tweets about this song? I know he did some promo's when the album was first released but was curious to see if he has made any recent comments especially now that more people have had a chance to hear the song and the controversial vocals.

Re: Do you think the estate regret releasing the Cascio songs? Or will they continue to stand by the

If their are no cascio songs than how are you going to complete a full album? There were only about 20 songs that were finished in the vaults remaining, and 12 of them are cascio tracks. MJ didn't have 50 to 100 finished songs like many assumed.

If their are no cascio songs than how are you going to complete a full album? There were only about 20 songs that were finished in the vaults remaining, and 12 of them are cascio tracks. MJ didn't have 50 to 100 finished songs like many assumed.

If they can't complete a full album then they should just make a 5 track E.P. I'd rather have a CD with 5 tracks which everyone knows are 100% MJ instead of a 10-15 track album with a hand full of questionable songs on it

There is WAY more than 20. What are you even basing that on? He would make a TON of songs for each album he did, so no, over 50% of the Vault are not Cascio tracks. ;)

Last edited:
Re: Monster - The Great Debate (Cascio Controversy Thread)

I don't know how exactly I want to word this, but I think people are just caught off guard because of that fact that so much time has passed since Invincible, yet another decade.

Obviously these songs are going to sound very new, very foreign, and very strange to a lot of people. There are going to be people who don't like some of the new songs, and maybe it's just easier for them to say, 'It's not him.'

Just a thought. Again, I hear Michael more and more each time I listen to these tracks, and I have had times of doubt, but I've pretty much figured it out myself that it's him. That makes me very happy. :)

There is WAY more than 20. What are you even basing that on? He would make a TON of songs for each album he did, so no, over 50% of the Vault are not Cascio tracks. ;)

You're right, but that also doesn't mean many of them are completed to a near-releasable form. Something many of you fail to realize, Sony is a business, they aren't releasing these albums for us and us only, they want it to appeal to the masses. Demo tracks, will not accomplish that for them.

Sony is a business, they aren't releasing these albums for us and us only, they want it to appeal to the masses.
Well that's something I agree with you on.

Wasn't sure to make a new thread on this? So I post this here! Is this really his FB page? If so damn...O_O Maybe it was hacked???? Interesting....

http://www.facebook.com/jasonmalachimusic/posts/185799334783600#!/jasonmalachimusic?sk=wall&v=wall

Jason Malachi Sheesh guys, I guess it's time to confess. I've lied to many people, including someone today, but.... It was me. It was me who sang Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up, Monster and Stay.

I had a agreement with the record company, but now the cat is out of the bag. Sorry to all my fans, and fellow Michael Jackson fans.

31 minutes ago

Edit: Someone just made a thread about it! lol

You're right, but that also doesn't mean many of them are completed to a near-releasable form. Something many of you fail to realize, Sony is a business, they aren't releasing these albums for us and us only, they want it to appeal to the masses. Demo tracks, will not accomplish that for them.

Yeah I know but I'm not sure any of us can say how many are actually completed, but over 30 year span, I'm sure he had completed many songs. I was just stating contrary to what that poster said, they could have released an album of 10 fully completed Michael Jackson songs if they truly wanted to, obviously they didn't want to go that direction though.

I think they were in a hurry to make an album reminiscent of the Tupac albums released shortly after his death that had all these tracks he had been working on right before he died. It sold a lot.

Wasn't sure to make a new thread on this? So I post this here! Is this really his FB page? If so damn...O_O Maybe it was hacked???? Interesting....

http://www.facebook.com/jasonmalachimusic/posts/185799334783600#!/jasonmalachimusic?sk=wall&v=wall

Edit: Someone just made a thread about it! lol

Now I read there :

Re: My facebook has been hacked!!!

Everybody, My FaceBook has been hacked!!!....www.facebook.com/jasonmalachimusic I have NOT made any of those statements that the facebook hacker is posting!!!!!!

Now I read there :

Re: My facebook has been hacked!!!

Everybody, My FaceBook has been hacked!!!....www.facebook.com/jasonmalachimusic I have NOT made any of those statements that the facebook hacker is posting!!!!!!

When someone hacks your Facebook they 99.9% of the time write spam as status updates I.e. With these pills I lost 5kg!

The hacker usually knows nothing about the person they are hacking so they wouldn't post such a specific and relevant status updates.

Besides, I noticed a few weeks ago on Facebook they added extra criteria to prove your identity to reduce the possibility of hacking.

Clearly this has been done from Jason's camp for shameless publicity.

One other thing; people usually use the same password for everything so it is unlikely that the 'hacker' would not go into his Twitter etc

When I got hacked the hacker went for the works, not just Facebook.

Last edited:

When someone hacks your Facebook they 99.9% of the time write spam as status updates I.e. With these pills I lost 5kg!

The hacker usually knows nothing about the person they are hacking so they wouldn't post such a specific and relevant status updates.

Besides, I noticed a few weeks ago on Facebook that they added extra criteria to prove your identity to reduce the possibility of hacking.

Cleary this has been done from Jason's camp for shameless publicity.

One other thing; people usually use the same password for everything so it is unlikely that the 'hacker' would not go into his Twitter etc

When I got hacked the hacker went for the works, not just Facebook.

Maybe.

This is the news I'll go with for now :

Ivy on Twitter :

Ivy_MJJC Ivy
Jason Malachi's manager Thad Nauden explains the situation to MJJC "Jason's FB page is hacked" - see his statement : http://bit.ly/e85F6U

Wow! This entire situation is really getting out of hand no matter which side of the fence you stand on. I really hope that Sony/the Estate has learned a lesson in terms of how they handle future projects. As Michael is no longer here, it is really critical to get the full support of key members of Michael's very vocal family as well as loyal fans with future projects or least not give them any reason (valid or not) to actively campaign against them. This is marketing 101 and will help to avoid the nasty situation that we currently have.

Not to spread rumors, but I've read in another forum that 50 Cents is apparently against releasing this song as a single. Can someone confirm if this is true?

I'm not surprised, it's brutal

Ok, here is a question for you and please answer in all honesty.

Do you see Michael in these pictures or someone else:

ecassittingblksequinweb.jpg

15895817.jpg

Send-clones-jackson.web.jpg

Many fans know these pictures, but it would be foolish to assume that no one could be duped by those pictures. Many would firmly believe that it is real Michael, because the ressemblance is exceptionally striking. It is the best lookalike I've ever seen.

All those who knew Michael very well in BAD era would probably not pay attention to tiny differences, and would probably assume that those are MJ's pics.

Yet, when you pay close attention to them, you see something je ne sais quoi indicating that it is not Michael.

With the vocals on MONSTER and other CAscio songs, we, doubters, have the same impression. We have impression that the vocals despite the striking ressemblances at some points in the songs contain something je ne sais quoi which clearly indicates that it is not Michael singing.

Food for thought.

The only one really convincing is the first one. You can look like Michael, you can't copy his demeanor and nature, those pictures are too "serious", if you get what I mean.

^Bumper, I'm sure many people thought they see the real Michael Jackson is in those pictures. The ressemblance is indeed striking.

I'm obsessed with Michael. I collect his pictures. I look at his pictures more often than I look at myself in the mirror. So, the impersonator cannot fool me. The eyes, the stare and the aura are off.

Similar to the Cascio tracks, something is off. I guess I have developed an intimite relationship with Michael's music after years of studying his voice unconsciously. I don't hear the voice I fall so hard in love with in those questionable tracks.

But, I guess different people do perceive things very differently. Those pictures you posted did manage to dupe many people...

I moved the subject to the other thread - Michae - cascio controversy

Bumper, no the eyes are not right. Other things neither but the eyes is what I see first that are not his. E Cas is to me the most convincing of all look alikes that I know.
(But I saw the pictures before)

I don't want to associate this "experiment" to a sound alike... vision is not sound.

Hahaaa! Makes me think of David Bowie "Sound & Vision", I love it :)

I don't want to associate this "experiment" to a sound alike... vision is not sound.

You're right...However, they are both SENSES which is why it relates...:)

If I show these pictures to my friends and coworkers, who are not fans of Michael and don't know who E'Cass is, I'm sure they think they see Michael circa the BAD era.

This experiment not only test on your observations, but also you familiarity of the subject matter. See how easily we can tell something is off. We noticed the eyes are not right, the demeanor is not right. It's because we see so many pictures of Michael. We know how gentle his eyes are even when he looks sad or serious.

If I show these pictures to my friends and coworkers, who are not fans of Michael and don't know who E'Cass is, I'm sure they think they see Michael circa the BAD era.

This experiment not only test on your observations, but also you familiarity of the subject matter. See how easily we can tell something is off. We noticed the eyes are not right, the demeanor is not right. It's because we see so many pictures of Michael. We know how gentle his eyes are even when he looks sad or serious.

That's right Arklove, I certainly agree on this.

Bumper, no the eyes are not right. Other things neither but the eyes is what I see first that are not his. E Cas is to me the most convincing of all look alikes that I know.
(But I saw the pictures before)

Hahaaa! Makes me think of David Bowie "Sound & Vision", I love it :)

As much as his eyes or other things are not right, on the Cascio songs the husk, the timbre and the accent are not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back