More production tickets to be released!

I have block 101 row Q seats 15-18. I'm afraid I can't see a thing!
You'll get to see Michael from very close, but I'm almost certain it will be a side view, but on the other hand, they are selling the same seats as yours as VIP ticktets.

Hi,

I have Seat location: section BK 110, row V, seats 307-308

Is that a good view?

anyone have any exact seating plans , which show where the stage is set ?

It seems the mj live codes produced better seats than the o2 codes, which is really annoying! Why on earth didn't they just send all the codes out in advance? It's not like they were selling out left, right and centre! Oh well BK103 will just have to do, at least it's not up on the tiers!

OMG! How about BK112 row G seat 393??? Does it mean I cant see anything from there?

oh c'mon people all the floor and lower tier seats are great... i'd give anything for a view like that! don't hesitate, just get'em if you can!

I finally got tickets, to january, there seem to be a lot of tickets avalible still. I was so damn stressed but now I can relax.

I was surprised that ticketmaster didn't crash this morning..

The tickets did however go on sale 2mins early today.. lol

I was surprised that ticketmaster didn't crash this morning..

The tickets did however go on sale 2mins early today.. lol

yep it was 7:58:30 when I got my first try ;)

PEOPLE there are still many tickets left! Go for it and buy them if you still don't have any!

July 26th is the first one with tickets! Block 101!

7:58
--------------
1st try Opening Night: Block 111 - Row W -> I'm too spoiled and reject....!
2nd try for Opening Night - Even worse tickets available...calling a friend. She needs 2 tickets for July 22nd...
3rd try: 2x Block 102 - Row X - Friend is very happy....

8:10
--------------
I go to viagogo and find these treasures:

2x Opening Night - Block 112 - Row E - 165GBP/Ticket
Finally Got Them!!

W00h00!

anyone with a spare code? please? I can buy 1 more then i've used my four.

Waaw! Finally bought a ticket for September Block B1 Row M.
As I've never been to the O2, is that a good view seat?
If not i am thinking to get one of the A1 or A3 blocks from Viagogo.

Thanks for your help

if u want to know what seats are like either look on the seating plan or go to utube and but the block numbers in the search and it will bring up loads of videos

wtf is row GG or FF? Do they just add some rows in the back?
JUst be careful people that it's not the same as row G or F. It's normally behind the Z even in other venues...

Is it possible that those rows are in the seating area between tiers 1 and 2? I remember asking what that area was in another thread as you can clearly see there are seats there in pictures of the arena, yet those seats don't show up on TM's seating map. Those seats look to be a nice comfortable spot.

Took me a while to get thru all the posts but I see it was the same madness as in March again, except this time the ticket options were much better and the TM's server held up. :yes:

Congrats to everyone who was able to get tix...especially those who got tix for the first time! :D :punk:

It's also good to know the tix were face-value, altho I'm sure those who desperately bought not-so-great seats on viagogo and ebay for lots more are feeling a bit shafted at the mo. Bright side is you're STILL going to the concert. :cheers:

I'm also of the same mind as those who believe more tix may get released as time goes on...so those who don't have tix yet...keep the faith. :flowers:

Back