More production tickets to be released!

I take it ALL tickets sold yesterday?

My Guinea Pig was having fits and died yesterday after 5 hours of being in pain :'( have been in tears almost constantly, but she was eight! Anyway, didn't get the chance to come back online after spending the morning on here!

dunno theres seemed to be alot left. i tihnk they take them down after so long

My Guinea Pig was having fits and died yesterday after 5 hours of being in pain :'( have been in tears almost constantly, but she was eight! Anyway, didn't get the chance to come back online after spending the morning on here!

I'm really sorry to hear that :girl_sad: *hugs*

Aw no, :( *hugs* it's awful when one of your pets is in pain, you feel so helpless. Feel better soon.

They've all gone now. I managed to get two, A1 Row W July 26th, anyone know what the view is like from there? plus what are u gonna wear!!

I think it's yet another ploy by aeg to make us think they're all sold out again lol.

I'm quite certain there will be more available closer to the shows.
Probably even a day or two before.

If so how will ticketmaster have the time to send the tix to the people who'll buy those tix ?

There were still quite a few tickets left for Britney Spears just 2 days before her shows in the O2 arena. So I also assume it's box office collection only then.

I do think the same will happen with Michael.

Back