More production tickets to be released!

I think only blocks 106 and 107 (and maybe 105 and 108) go into the double letters. As you can see from these pictures, looks like there are more rows in those blocks.

RUSSELLBRANDATTHE02002.jpg
02_Arena_Seated.JPG
Exactly... I got a seating chart which shows that the blocks 106 and 107 start with rows AA to HH and then it starts up again with A!

Did anyone ever get any kind of explanation as to why some dates were not able to be shipped internationally? Cuz that was just wrong.

I have the same seat except row E. Judging fromt the video posted of Beyonce, we are getting a first class view. :)

Great! What date are you going? I don't go until the end of August. I originally had Sept, but looks like I'll be selling that ticket.

almost. wanted to book, couldnt becuz of the delivery option. called ticketmaster, got them on the phone, they said i can book anyway but have to call them later to sort it out. hang up the phone, went to ticketmaster again and what happened? everything was sold out!

almost. wanted to book, couldnt becuz of the delivery option. called ticketmaster, got them on the phone, they said i can book anyway but have to call them later to sort it out. hang up the phone, went to ticketmaster again and what happened? everything was sold out!

So I could've chosen a UK delivery option, and then later on change it to FedEx overseas?? DAMN :doh:

ooo man, I've totally forgoten this. I knew that whether or not is delivery option for Europe you can buy it.... Do you remember those people who clicked wrong delivery option on presale or general sale, they were told that everything is OK. They even didn't need to pay additional .

yeah thats what they told me :( unluckily i wasnt fast enough later...

that's just... ouch, well...

It's stupid I've spent almost 15 hours in front of my computer screen to make sure I'll be able to get them first. And the result is that I'm left with nothing from yesterday's sale for July 18th I needed most... I could've booked tickets for block B or 112 or 111 and...

I haven't because I couldn't put correct shipping information in there! My address with UK as the country doesn't match my credit card... so I thought it can't be done.

And the fact that seats offered in March were much worse than yesterday...

Stupid ticketmaster!

But overall I'm glad that so many fans with no tickets were able to get them yesterday at face value.

Let me guess? row G? Seems like a few members on here for that seat.. me included..

We'll have to let each other know how good the seat is.. I'm Jan 7th so I'm guessing some people on here will be there before that?
I've ticket for 24th July. I'm going to make some photos ;)
I'll let you know is it good seat :D

that's just... ouch, well...

It's stupid I've spent almost 15 hours in front of my computer screen to make sure I'll be able to get them first. And the result is that I'm left with nothing from yesterday's sale for July 18th I needed most... I could've booked tickets for block B or 112 or 111 and...

I haven't because I couldn't put correct shipping information in there! My address with UK as the country doesn't match my credit card... so I thought it can't be done.

And the fact that seats offered in March were much worse than yesterday...

Stupid ticketmaster!

But overall I'm glad that so many fans with no tickets were able to get them yesterday at face value.

Same here, although I'm glad I have a ticket I'm sitting almost as far from the stage as possible. Simpy because the presale didn't allow me to pick nice tickets. You just had te accept whatever they provided. Yesterday I had my hands on better tickets which couldn't be sent internationally. Why is it, that in every country I've visited concerts the ticketseller has a monopoly and therefore are able to ripp people off? And scam there way to more profit while lacking any service?

Not thinking about the problems that will follow for fans who paid way to much on Viagogo to find out the tickets they bought will not reach there doorstep before they have to get on a plane to London.. It's just sad.

I've ticket for 24th July. I'm going to make some photos ;)
I'll let you know is it good seat :D

oh blesss, thanks a lot..that is the spirit..and I will do some on the 10AUG for those who go on later dates...we could set up a databank :)

Back