MTV's Blatant Disrespect Of Michael on Snapchat

Well for starters you quoted me with a passive aggressive comment.
When you read what I said about him I'm sure you did feel some level of anger. :/

One doesn't have to feel "mad" to spend 15 seconds writing a sarcastic response however.

One doesn't have to feel "mad" to spend 15 seconds writing a sarcastic response however.
It's okay.
I know you were salty.

I'm done going back and forth with you now though because I see no point in it.
So go ahead and quote me if you want.
Just know that you won't be getting a response from me. :)

It's okay.
I know you were salty.

I'm done going back and forth with you now though because I see no point in it.
So go ahead and quote me if you want.
Just know that you won't be getting a response from me.

I don't get why you want to believe so hard that he was "salty" or "mad"
what will you achieve from it lol?

I don't get why you want to believe so hard that he was "salty" or "mad"
what will you achieve from it lol?

Well first of all they quoted me passive aggresively, and I wasn't going to let that slide especially not because they did it in the name of Eminem, so I called them out on their obvious saltiness, and I don't think they should've denied that they were mad when they quoted me passive aggresively in the first place LOL.

But overall I achieve nothing from it really, which is why I'm done conversing with them. :yes:

Well first of all they quoted me passive aggresively, and I wasn't going to let that slide especially not because they did it in the name of Eminem, so I called them out on their obvious saltiness, and I don't think they should've denied that they were mad when they quoted me passive aggresively in the first place LOL.

But overall I achieve nothing from it really, which is why I'm done conversing with them. :yes:

but he just replied sarcastically lol
it doesnt mean he was "salty"

Some of you don't thimk it's a big deal, we can't agree on everything. What bothers me is some people being jerks, smartasses to others just because they don't agree with you. Is it so hard to express disagreemeents without attacking the person?

Some of you don't thimk it's a big deal, we can't agree on everything. What bothers me is some people being jerks, smartasses to others just because they don't agree with you. Is it so hard to express disagreemeents without attacking the person?

I'm sorry but the fact you're saying this makes me laugh as all I've seen you do on here is attack people for having opposing opinions.

Honestly people's reactions towards this just demonstrate what a few of us have been saying here for a while.

Hey!
Any of y'all notice how SOME people on MJJC like to be edgy and criticize the rest of the fanbase?

Yes, it's edgy to have a differing opinion, or an opinion at all, apparently. :smilerolleyes: Also, I like how you're putting people in a box by saying "the rest of the fanbase" not everybody has to, or wants to, think like some other fans do when it comes to MJ.

That doesn't even make any sense. These artists wouldn't be anything if Michael was still alive and making music and short films. They still aren't in my eyes lol. On top of that, MTV wouldn't be sh** without Michael Jackson. But you know what...whatever though lol.

Edit- Was the middle finger really necessary though 🤔 That's like saying F U to the other artists.

Last edited:
I do think what MTV did to Rihanna is wrong, but the only artist I truly give a damn about left this earth in 2009 on June 25th so I don't buy into anything now.
I do agree that Stan culture is a mess though, which is why I'm not into it, it's not a good look LOL.

Lastly, f*** Eminem.
I could write a lengthy essay on why he's trash.
Used to listen to him until I found out more about him, then I dropped him like a hot potato. :)

It's nice to know you let the fact you're an MJ fan destroy your other musical interests. Anyway, I'll stop posting in this thread for a while, I think I've said enough.

Honestly people's reactions towards this just demonstrate what a few of us have been saying here for a while.

I agree that the reaction of some fans to this is a bit overblown but come on, this is hardly unique to MJ fans. I'm sure if you went to a Madonna or Lady Gaga fan forum, you would find similar responses or even worse. For some reason MJ fans are never allowed to be emotional, over the top, offended about criticism of MJ, without someone making a silly generalisation about delusional MJ stans.

i agree that the reaction of some fans to this is a bit overblown but come on, this is hardly unique to mj fans. I'm sure if you went to a madonna or lady gaga fan forum, you would find similar responses or even worse. for some reason mj fans are never allowed to be emotional, over the top, offended about criticism of mj, without someone making a silly generalisation about delusional mj stans.

this!

I agree that the reaction of some fans to this is a bit overblown but come on, this is hardly unique to MJ fans. I'm sure if you went to a Madonna or Lady Gaga fan forum, you would find similar responses or even worse. For some reason MJ fans are never allowed to be emotional, over the top, offended about criticism of MJ, without someone making a silly generalisation about delusional MJ stans.

Yes, because getting offended personally and making it your personal mission when someone says something about a celebrity is normal behaviour? Im sorry but I've seen quite a few people who have said they don't like to voice their opinions here because of how people act. Other people do it so it's okay? Nah, it's still unhealthy behaviour Imo, doesn't matter what fanbase is doing it. You seem to have a very level headed perspective, many here don't though.

Yes, because getting offended personally and making it your personal mission when someone says something about a celebrity is normal behaviour? Im sorry but I've seen quite a few people who have said they don't like to voice their opinions here because of how people act. Other people do it so it's okay? Nah, it's still unhealthy behaviour Imo, doesn't matter what fanbase is doing it. You seem to have a very level headed perspective, many here don't though.

That's not good, however, it works in both ways. In this thread the attack went against fans who got emotional and expressed their opinion about the MTV Snap Chat. And ever since that first, generalized attack this thread is about policing how emotional fans are allowed to get about something, not about the actual topic in OP.

That's not good, however, it works in both ways. In this thread the attack went against fans who got emotional and expressed their opinion about the MTV Snap Chat. And ever since that first, generalized attack this thread is about policing how emotional fans are allowed to get about something, not about the actual topic in OP.

Yes, and they expressed themselves by saying "ungrateful bitches" and "**** mtv", basically "OMG MTV wouldn't be anything without MJ how dare they do this". It was a stupid snapchat, that's it. Not some grand statement that MTV as a whole think MJ is shit or something.

Yes, and they expressed themselves by saying "ungrateful bitches" and "**** mtv", basically "OMG MTV wouldn't be anything without MJ how dare they do this". It was a stupid snapchat, that's it. Not some grand statement that MTV as a whole think MJ is shit or something.

Your point was that people are supposedly not allowed to express themselves or have an opinion here. You complain about that by trying to police how others should express themselves and what kind of opinions they can have.

Back