MTV's Blatant Disrespect Of Michael on Snapchat

I just pulled up and listened to this. Have to ask is this for real-that's one of the worst things I've ever heard. Really pitiful-can't believe he has ANY fans, much less stans. LOL.

I think it's because it's not a well known Eminem track, something he made ageeessss before he was even remotely famous (I'm talking like 3 decades ago). It was something that leaked many years ago and not an actual release by him. Upon its leak he gave its background: "The tape they played today was something I made out of anger, stupidity and frustration when I was a teenager. I'd just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, stupid kid I was. I hope people will take it for the foolishness that it was, not for what somebody is trying to make it into today."

Obviously doesn't excuse the disgusting pile of shit that song is, and he should be ashamed that he even wrote it in the first place. I won't judge Eminem as a person today on it, I don't think it's right to judge an adult on something they did once as a stupid teenager (and I'm not trying to convince anyone else to think that way, merely sharing my thoughts). I haven't played the song but I wouldn't be surprised if the flow is crap given how early and amateur it would've been haha.

Last edited:
^^^^
SMH, I figured that a black girl had broke up with him or something LOL.

Still though, I myself am young, and I wouldn't go on a racist hate filled rant about a whole race of men because of what one man from that race did.
One or more people aren't representatives for an entire race and gender, and now that you brought it up it makes it even worse to think that he sat there wrote it, thought it was okay, and actually recorded it. :/

It's really disturbing to me that a break up could cause him to be so hateful toward a whole group of people. :/

Last edited:
^^^^
SMH, I figured that a black girl had broke up with him or something LOL.

Still though, I myself am young, and I wouldn't go on a racist hate filled rant about a whole race of men because of what one man from that race did.
One or more people aren't representatives for an entire race and gender, and now that you brought it up it makes it even worse to think that he sat there wrote it, thought it was okay, and actually recorded it. :/

It's really disturbing to me that a break up could cause him to be so hateful towardoff group of people. :/

Yeah exactly, I'm young and I don't go on a racist rants like that either. It's inexcusable. I look at them on a case by case basis though and while I don't know too much about his upbringing, I do know he was raised in a predominantly black Detroit neighborhood and would've experienced a lot of racism first hand growing up (projected at both whites and blacks). Doesnt excuse it obviously but could help explain why he turned to racism given his familiarity with it? Idk, I'm only guessing.

In saying the writing thing, I don't know if he wrote it out exactly, I looked it up further and articles suggest he was freestyling off the top of his head... which wouldn't be hard to believe for someone as talented as Eminem and could help explain the crap flow maybe.

Last edited:
I think it's because it's not a well known Eminem track, something he made ageeessss before he was even remotely famous (I'm talking like 3 decades ago). It was something that leaked many years ago and not an actual release by him. Upon its leak he gave its background: "The tape they played today was something I made out of anger, stupidity and frustration when I was a teenager. I'd just broken up with my girlfriend, who was African-American, and I reacted like the angry, stupid kid I was. I hope people will take it for the foolishness that it was, not for what somebody is trying to make it into today."
OK-thanks for this history lesson-that explains a lot. I'm definitely not a rap expert and this is now the third Eminem song I've heard, and (not even going into the subject matter) thought that was pretty hideous.

Yeah exactly, I'm young and I don't go on a racist rants like that either. It's inexcusable. I look at them on a case by case basis though and while I don't know too much about his upbringing, I do know he was raised in a predominantly black Detroit neighborhood and would've experienced a lot of racism first hand growing up (projected at both whites and blacks). Doesnt excuse it obviously but could help explain why he turned to racism given his familiarity with it? Idk, I'm only guessing.

In saying the writing thing, I don't know if he wrote it out exactly, I looked it up further and articles suggest he was freestyling off the top of his head... which wouldn't be hard to believe for someone as talented as Eminem and could help explain the crap flow maybe.

Thanks for the info. :yes:
Eminem has always seemed like a really angry and easily triggered type of guy to me anyways though.

Fake fans, mental, weird, or stupid... IDK but you're all homo sapiens in my book!

Aww best post

watercolor-heart-with-calligraphy_1051-798.jpg

Never have and never will respect Eminem. A childish "artist" who is only considered a legend due to his commercial success.

On topic, Michael Jackson made MTV but this isn't a big deal. Talk about blowing things out of proportion.

Didn't think id be saying this, but I get why people got offended by it and being honest it did feel like a bit of an f-you to MJ, Madonna and Gaga. But as others have said it's this new edgy culture were living in. There was no need for that middle finger. Geez how times have changed. I remember a time when MJ's Panther section of Black or White was deemed offensive or when They Don't Care About Us' lyrics were deemed racist! Looking around now, this "edgy" culture makes a living out of being in your face nasty.

There was no need for that middle finger. Geez how times have changed. I remember a time when MJ's Panther section of Black or White was deemed offensive or when They Don't Care About Us' lyrics were deemed racist! Looking around now, this "edgy" culture makes a living out of being in your face nasty.
Things have changed and not for the better. Being nasty is not cool or edgy in my book.

Things have changed and not for the better. Being nasty is not cool or edgy in my book.
They thrive on this feud culture also, Kanye West getting a segment to talk and say something controversial; the whole Kanye Taylor Swift thing feels very staged. Actually the entire VMA's just feels so fake. I watched 5 mins and had to turn it off, it was atrocious.

Exactly, stan culture is hot mess, and leads to nothing but the disrespect of true music legends like/especially Michael.
It's a huge part of why I can't interact with other fan bases TBH.

It seems like they all dislike/hate MJ on some level. :/

Back