Much Too Soon - Discussion

Re: Much Too Soon - full version leaked

Guys if you haven't recieved a link by now PM ME I can't keep track, don't post here asking for it. BE RUDE AND STRAIGHT UP ASK FOR IT BY PM!!

:D

LOL :)

Same as Asis- I'll be on for a while too and we can split the work. PM me and we'll send it back to you.

Ok guys, my bed is calling :p Ask everyone here, I PMd like 20 people. Good night.

Good work man :)! Thanks for the PMing. I have the link and can help pass it on too- just PM me, and I'll send it back to you.

Smooth, i really need to go to bed as well. I thought I could hold on for a bit longer but apparently not. Can you take over completely? :p

Also to all members, SHARE it together and then BUY the song when it officially releases!

AWESOME SONG!

I'm still up and can send to people who PM me!

Interesting. Would love to hear this...

thanks to all of you that sent me the link i truly appreciate it ... This should have been the first song from the album not breaking news

Hey guys, I've just been informed by ASIS that the MEDIAFIRE version is a higher quality than the version uploaded on RAPIDSHARE. I've been sending the rapidshare version to people. Meanwhile I'm trying to download the higher quality version but MEdiafire is hanging for me. So in the meantime, only PM me if you want the Rapidshare version, which is definitely good enough to hear the song well.

Smooth, i really need to go to bed as well. I thought I could hold on for a bit longer but apparently not. Can you take over completely? :p

Also to all members, SHARE it together and then BUY the song when it officially releases!

AWESOME SONG!

You're awesome for doing it as much as you could. I'm on the west coast, so it's not late here. You guys can PM if you need the link. I'll be here for a few hours.

Recap: two versions floating around.

Lower quality: 2.7 MB / Rapidshare
Higher quality: 5.25 MB / Mediafire

Wow! Is anyone able to send me a PM with a link for the high-quality version?

She's there just sitting at the table,
Thinking now that things won't be the same,
and would you like to go with me?
And she answered no to me,
But I guess I learned my lesson much too soon.

I never thought she'd leave me here forever,
But who knows just what the future brings,
and would you like to go with me?
And she answered no to me,

Take away this neverending sorrow,
Take this lonely feeling from my soul,
If only I knew what things bring tomorrow,
She'd be sitting here beside me and my heart .....?,

I hope to make a change now for the better,
Never letting fate control my soul,
And hoping that my prayers will see,
The day that you'll come back to me,

Yes, I guess I learned my lesson much too soon.

:cry:

I loved this song. :heart:

Who is putting the songs on the Internet? :unsure: Until December 14 we've heard the whole album. :doh:

OK, Jem sent me the HQ version from Mediafire. If you got the crackly version before, you can PM me and I'll send you the better link! Or if you just want it :p . Just PM us directly.

this song is so beautiful!
he just wanted to find love..

Yes Really beautiful... But very short (-_-)

can I get the Hq version plz?

Wow, it blows me away. But I think the one leaked isn't the ultimate one on the album? It's only 2 more minutes long.

I love this song so much?????

FYI - both the HQ and LQ versions are 2:52 time. The HQ one is 256 bitrate and 5.25 MB size; the low quality one is 128 bitrate and 2.7 MB size. Letting you know in case you don't know which you have! The HQ is noticeably better and also has the guitar arpeggio line over the talking intro.

Question 1: This might sound crazy, but are they possibly semi-tones different in pitch? Or have a lost my mind tonight? Not that important but I wondered if anyone else could compare side by side.

Question 2: The talking part is Kanye? So that part's been added by Jacob the original uploader?

Last edited:

I'm just re-posting so that it's at the last- a few us are here if you need the link. PM us directly and we'll send it to you :) .

Back