Mundane things we wonder about Michael/Random MJ thoughts merged

^^ :lol:

does he dribble on his pillow when sleeping :wub:

:huh:

Has he ever wanted to do another job other than being an artist/performer

I know this is random, (but so is the other things posted on here. :lol: ) but...I've always wondered if he was ticklish. (don't ask...I just think that'd be cute for some reason...XD)

I know this is random, (but so is the other things posted on here. :lol: ) but...I've always wondered if he was ticklish. (don't ask...I just think that'd be cute for some reason...XD)[/b]

Ooo, I know the answer to this one. Yes he is. Very. You gotta watch The making of Thriller, cause John Landis tickles his foot and it´s hellacute.

I can also say for sure that he does not have big hairy feet. His feet are very nice. There are quite many pics of them, but I can´t seem to find one at the moment.

Its werid but then again you guys have kinda out done yourselves with bum fluff lmao.
i also wondered how he sleeps like is the type to take up a whole bed or curl up.. *ponders on the thought* :lol:

Its werid but then again you guys have kinda out done yourselves with bum fluff lmao.
i also wondered how he sleeps like is the type to take up a whole bed or curl up.. *ponders on the thought* :lol:[/b]
I was thinking about that last one too. That'd be so funny. LOL
Or, if, when he's sleeping, he's sleeps with his butt up in the air. LMAO That'd be hilarous. :lol:

does he get dressed in the order of one sock and then one shoe or does he put on both socks first and then put on both shoes?

Then I wonder how they do it for him? sock, shoe, sock, shoe or sock, sock, shoe shoe. :lol:

Finding out about Michael and his tighty-whities made me hunt down this thread!

So I'm wondering does he wear an apron when he fixes porridge for his children.

How often does he go to the dentist? (He sure has a beautiful smile) And does the dentist scold him about the amount of sweets he eats?

Hmmm, well, I wonder how he manages to stay so slim when he enjoys KFC so much.

what is his least favorite vegetable..? :cookiemonster:

amount of time he can hold his breath..? :lol:

what is he going to be for halloween this year..? :minnie:

How does he organise his CD collection?

Does he ever take care of the garden? (imagines Michael watering the flowers with his kids as the kids turn the hose on their dad) :D

Does he drink coffee?
Has he ever tried to ski?

And....could he ever put together Ikea furniture by himself? :rofl:
( I just can`t see him doing any practical stuff like that............ :blink: but it would be sooooo funny to watch :trytobeangel )

what is his favorite flavor of ice cream? :cookiemonster:

what is his favorite meal of the day? ^_^

does he have to sleep on the same side of the bed all the time? :trish: if so which side? :lol:

Does he sneeze really big like A-a-aachoooooo! or is he one of those quiet sneezing people who makes tiny little choo noises.

LOL!

what's the best thing about being a male? B)

where would his dream vacation take him? ^_^

would he pick up a hitchhiker? :lol:

Back