Murray - compulsive cheater (history on the women). Is he still married?

lemon662

Proud Member
I came across this very interesting blog that details Murray's extensive history of being a compulsive cheater with an obvious penchant for strippers.

Is he still married to his 2nd wife Blanche? (from what I've read online, she's a family doctor)

This guy is so repulsive, from a physical standpoint, I can't understand why any woman would want him. Must have been the money he gave them that kept them around.

http://muzikfactorytwo.blogspot.com/2011/09/conrad-murray-women.html

As much as I love to hate Murray, I fail to see how his *shudder* love life or marital status are even the slightest bit relevant to the case against him, or to the death of Michael Jackson. My suggestion would be to stick this thread in the "controversy" section of the forum, since it might be controversial or of interest to some (not to me--I intend on judging Murray on his actions pertaining to Michael's death, not on his perceived romantic transgressions).

lemon662 said:
This guy is so repulsive, from a physical standpoint, I can't understand why any woman would want him.

Well, we agree on that.

As much as I love to hate Murray, I fail to see how his *shudder* love life or marital status are even the slightest bit relevant to the case against him, or to the death of Michael Jackson. My suggestion would be to stick this thread in the "controversy" section of the forum, since it might be controversial or of interest to some (not to me--I intend on judging Murray on his actions pertaining to Michael's death, not on his perceived romantic transgressions).

Well, we agree on that.

I think his extensive history of infidelity and picking up strippers is extremely relevant because it speaks to his character overall. It speaks to his ability to lie and deceive and be morally bankrupt.

And considering 3 of his ex girlfriends have been called to testify, I think it's extremely relevant

I think his extensive history of infidelity and picking up strippers is extremely relevant because it speaks to his character overall. It speaks to his ability to lie and deceive and be morally bankrupt.

And considering 3 of his ex girlfriends have been called to testify, I think it's extremely relevant

It may not be brought up in court, but I think it's EXTREMELY relevant as to his character. . . which is apparently non-existent.

No, not really. One's character can be different in professional and personal life--various great leaders have compartmentalized their lives into two strictly different categories, being capable of appearing as two completely different people in and out of professional settings. Numerous examples of this behaviour exist throughout history (i.e. Franklin Roosevelt--arguably among the best American presidents of the 20th century, a man of good character, had an affair with Lucy Mercer). Even though I despise Murray, I see this just as a petty attempt to create undue bias against him based on our cultural (Western/Judeo-Christian) values. Therefore, with whom he chooses to sleep is of no interest to me. Fortunately, I'm not the unlucky recipient of his "affections." (In other words, we should hate him, but for the right reasons: those being, he killed a man through gross negligence and completely failed him as a doctor by giving him inappropriate substances and failing to act appropriately in the midst of a medical emergency).

However, I did read through your article, and the only things of interest (which we already knew) were the fact that he called the waitress at 11:51 on June 25, 2009 (relevance of event by virtue of date/time), and that he had those packages of propofol delivered to his current girlfriend's house (propofol is obviously in direct and relevant connection with the Conrad Murray manslaughter case). Breaking patient-doctor confidentiality is also of interest. However, these things are not the highlights of this article.

Again, this is nothing we didn't already know. Whether or not he pays his child support, or deceives his ignorant cow of a wife with strippers, is of no interest to me.

AutumnII said:
It may not be brought up in court, but I think it's EXTREMELY relevant as to his character. . . which is apparently non-existent.

It depends by what you mean by "it." The term "it" is incredibly vague, isn't it? (see what I did there? :D)

If by "it," you are referring to his breach of patient-doctor confidentiality, his call to the waitress at 11:51 A.M. on June 25, 2009, and/or his having the propofol delivered to his girlfriend's house, then YES, "it" is of imperative importance.

If by "it," you are referring to his unpaid child support and court appointments, then, maybe. It could show us how much he respects laws/court orders.

If by "it," you are referring to his deviance from a relative/cultural set of morals, then no, it is absolutely irrelevant, as these are completely relative and vary from region to region. In some areas of the world, no one would bat an eyelash at a man having more than one wife, in others, no one would have any qualms about marrying two eight year old kids. Such social mores are irrelevant in the court of law, since they are relative, and depend upon a subjective moral compass.

Moreover, cheating on your wife with strippers is not illegal, and therefore has nothing to offer to this case. Pumping your patient with dangerous drugs, abandoning him to attend to personal business, and then failing to call the appropriate authorities to deal with a medical emergency, however, is.

Last edited:
I think that "compartmentalizing," or somehow dividing one's character, is not healthy, nor accurate in the holistic view of a life. We see this sometimes in religious leaders, who PREACH, but then cheat on their wives, or steal money, or whatever? I think that a "holistic" view of Murray, is entirely relevant. Murray, does NOT, in fact, belong to a culture where more than one wife is standard, or ok. In fact, in the U.S., having "more than one wife," is illegal. Depending on one's spiritual and ethical beliefs, as a foundation for behavior, then NO, "compartmentalizing" a life is dysfunctional. We saw that in Nazi Germany, where a person may have a perfectly acceptable "home-life" and marriage, or whatever, and yet go on to depersonalize others, and KILL them. So no, it is NOT ok, that he lies in one area of life, has children that he does not support, but somehow that is SEPARATE from his depersonalization of Michael, and killing him? It is NOT ok, and it is ALL relevant. IMHO.

No, not really. One's character can be different in professional and personal life--various great leaders have compartmentalized their lives into two strictly different categories, being capable of appearing as two completely different people in and out of professional settings. Numerous examples of this behaviour exist throughout history (i.e. Franklin Roosevelt--arguably among the best American presidents of the 20th century, a man of good character, had an affair with Lucy Mercer). Even though I despise Murray, I see this just as a petty attempt to create undue bias against him based on our cultural (Western/Judeo-Christian) values. Therefore, with whom he chooses to sleep is of no interest to me. Fortunately, I'm not the unlucky recipient of his "affections." (In other words, we should hate him, but for the right reasons: those being, he killed a man through gross negligence and completely failed him as a doctor by giving him inappropriate substances and failing to act appropriately in the midst of a medical emergency).

However, I did read through your article, and the only things of interest (which we already knew) were the fact that he called the waitress at 11:51 on June 25, 2009 (relevance of event by virtue of date/time), and that he had those packages of propofol delivered to his current girlfriend's house (propofol is obviously in direct and relevant connection with the Conrad Murray manslaughter case). Breaking patient-doctor confidentiality is also of interest. However, these things are not the highlights of this article.

Again, this is nothing we didn't already know. Whether or not he pays his child support, or deceives his ignorant cow of a wife with strippers, is of no interest to me.

It depends by what you mean by "it." The term "it" is incredibly vague, isn't it? (see what I did there? :D)

If by "it," you are referring to his breach of patient-doctor confidentiality, his call to the waitress at 11:51 A.M. on June 25, 2009, and/or his having the propofol delivered to his girlfriend's house, then YES, "it" is of imperative importance.

If by "it," you are referring to his unpaid child support and court appointments, then, maybe. It could show us how much he respects laws/court orders.

If by "it," you are referring to his deviance from a relative/cultural set of morals, then no, it is absolutely irrelevant, as these are completely relative and vary from region to region. In some areas of the world, no one would bat an eyelash at a man having more than one wife, in others, no one would have any qualms about marrying two eight year old kids. Such social mores are irrelevant in the court of law, since they are relative, and depend upon a subjective moral compass.

Moreover, cheating on your wife with strippers is not illegal, and therefore has nothing to offer to this case. Pumping your patient with dangerous drugs, abandoning him to attend to personal business, and then failing to call the appropriate authorities to deal with a medical emergency, however, is.

I think you've been more than thorough in making it known that my post was of no interest or relevance to YOU but I didn't post it with you in mind at all. What you assume is already common knowledge may not in fact be known by everyone on these forums. Someone today was asking who Brigitte Morgan was (who testified), so not everyone knows everything that you profess to know. This article explains who she was and her connection to Murray. Perhaps you could be a little less condescending in your responses?

^I'm not being condescending, I'm just stating that the article in question is, at least from my perspective, clearly biased. If it were purely informative, or chiefly about Murray's girlfriends in relation to the case, then it would belong here. Since it is about his personal life more than it is about his girlfriends' relation to the case, I think it is misplaced--but that is obviously just my opinion. Your thread's title, however, does not help diffuse that impression.

By common knowledge, it is meant that these are things which other sites/articles/sources have cited, not that everyone in question is knowledgeable or up to date about them. In other words, your article tells us, the readers, nothing new about Murray or the case that other sources haven't already said, in a more objective/case-relevant manner.

However, everything is not without its merit--and your cited article brings forth a good point: Murray's finances. It is pretty much common knowledge that the bloke is drowning in debt from other lawsuits filed against his practice and unpaid child support, and yet here he is spending time and money on extraneous things. This, of course, has no direct importance to the case--however, it does prove that it would have been in Murray's best interest for Michael to remain alive, otherwise, how could he possibly keep fueling this lifestyle? As far as I know, Muzikfactory2 is of the stock who believe in the murder conspiracy theory, from what I remember reading/watching, so this article actually proves Murray's financial need to keep Michael alive, thus invalidating any conspiracy (which involved him, anyway) to murder. Anyway, yet another reason to stack it in the "conspiracy section."

I think it would be far more interesting--and damning to Murray in this specific case-- to further investigate those past lawsuits filed against his practice, which are medical in nature...he owes $400,000 from whatever lawsuits have been filed against him. I wonder how much of that is actual public information. It'd be interesting to see.

Autumn II said:
I think that "compartmentalizing," or somehow dividing one's character, is not healthy, nor accurate in the holistic view of a life. We see this sometimes in religious leaders, who PREACH, but then cheat on their wives, or steal money, or whatever? I think that a "holistic" view of Murray, is entirely relevant. Murray, does NOT, in fact, belong to a culture where more than one wife is standard, or ok. In fact, in the U.S., having "more than one wife," is illegal. Depending on one's spiritual and ethical beliefs, as a foundation for behavior, then NO, "compartmentalizing" a life is dysfunctional. We saw that in Nazi Germany, where a person may have a perfectly acceptable "home-life" and marriage, or whatever, and yet go on to depersonalize others, and KILL them. So no, it is NOT ok, that he lies in one area of life, has children that he does not support, but somehow that is SEPARATE from his depersonalization of Michael, and killing him? It is NOT ok, and it is ALL relevant. IMHO.

Well, fortunately, adherence or lack thereof to a "holistic" view of life, or to a given set of spiritual beliefs is not grounds to convict or acquit in the court of law, nor is it really valid evidence of wrongdoing in relation to a specific case. Plenty of otherwise nasty people have been found to be innocent of crimes they were accused of--and their deviation from what some would consider a "holistic" life was entirely extraneous to the hard facts and evidence (or lack thereof) in their cases.

Moreover, not everyone is in accordance to whatever relative teachings you adhere to (hence why they are not permissible evidence in court of law, thus subject to various objections, making the prosecution look silly and perhaps nosy)--the world has relatively unanimous stances on things like murder, which make sense, but the outlook towards "romantic" relations is relative at best--and although a set culture may agree on one view, another differs, so on and so forth--proving the entire thing absolutely a subject of pure speculation (certainly with no support from biology, which would have us all being polygamous mammals).

Compartmentalization is not in and of itself unhealthy--it can be, however, it is not by definition unhealthy. It is often a required mechanism in high-stress professions (i.e. policemen), or in those which require confidentiality (i.e. therapists/doctors). You're good at bringing the worst-case scenario, but comparing Conrad Murray to Nazis? :no: C'mon now, the Nazis were neither reckless nor that stupid. In fact, they were pretty methodical, and actually of average to above average intelligence if we go by Nuremberg Trial records. They're two different kinds of animal, clearly, and you're flattering Murray and insulting the Nazis by comparing each to the other, lol.

Whether he has children he doesn't support or not is irrelevant to his actions as a medic, therefore, any decent court would object to the parading of such extraneous information. Notable wrongdoing while in the medical field, on the other hand, would be a strong indicator of his lack of character and respect for his profession, not to mention previous negligence/failure to adhere to standards of care--which are, of course, transgressions punishable by law in the medical profession.

Conclusively, I'm not arguing whether or not it is "OK" for Murray to cheat on his wife (I could really care less--the idiot cow knows and she has failed to take action, so why should I get my panties in a bunch over it), or to abstain from paying child support to his children (seeing that my father owes me about 10 years worth of C.S., I'm pro-child support). However, I'm arguing the relevance of the non-case related tidbits of this article in specific relation to the trial. We already know Murray is a sleaze bag, and the jury will see that from his conduct on 6.25.2009 as well as whatever relevant testimony his hoes give.

Therefore, his personal life outside the case is extraneous and irrelevant, and any objective jury/decent lawyer would see that. It's a pretty desperate move to drag someone's name through the mud in things entirely unrelated to what the person is in court for--usually, a move pulled by those whose evidence is insufficient to sway a jury towards their position. We're in excellent shape as of now--my stance is that we don't need to do this.

The only thing exposing his personal life would achieve is to paint him in an unfavourable light--but in such an equally low way, which makes us appear desperate, in my opinion. Why take such a petty avenue to do that, when we have ample evidence in things that matter to this case and his career to achieve the desired effect? Were Murray on trial for refusal to pay child support, it would make sense to bring these things to court--but the fact of the matter remains that he is on trial for transgressions committed in the medical field, not in domestic court.

Last edited:
A persons character or lack of one is very important in case that evolves around credibility. In a case where contridictary stories/lies are said its important to know the history of said person snd whether theres a pattern of lieing and decieving in their life

^I would be inclined to agree, but the relevance of the discrepancies in the context of the case are also of importance. In other words, a previous history of misconduct in context of a professional setting is more valuable than one in the person in question's personal life if the case pertains to misconduct in a professional setting. Personally, I wouldn't go towards the latter in an unrelated case, especially in matters of domestic affairs, unless 1)the case had something to do with domestic disputes, such as child support--were this a case for that, that blog post would make an amazing mine of possible facts towards the prosecution, and 2)I had little to no hard evidence or context-related evidence of previous lack of regard/ethics.

Even Judge Pastor, according to the cited blog post, said he didn't care to hear of the circumstances under which Murray had met his...girls, and was clearly frustrated during the pretrial hearing cited in said blog.

This case does not exclusively revolve around credibility (thank goodness). There is a lot of hard evidence (favouring the prosecution) present, such as phone records, among other things, and a lot of expert (good ethos) opinions which damn Murray, so a battle of the "he said, she said" will hopefully not be needed. A descent into petty pathos will hopefully not be something the prosecution has to resort to--I find it a pretty desperate antic, and shameless manipulation--not that either is unheard of in a courtroom.

Although the presentation of someone's character (or in this case, lack thereof) can certainly influence jury perception towards them, it should ideally take a secondary post to hard evidence, which cannot be as easily manipulated as opinion (i.e. the defence trying to make Murray out to be a good guy). Oftentimes, although evidently not so markedly in this specific case, people's personalities are not definitively "black-or-white" good or bad. However, a manipulation of their history can skew jury perception either way, as seen in various cases.

However, I stand by my statement--there are many innocent (in the context of what they are being accused of) people with bad character and previous history of deceit, etc. and plenty of guilty people who have no previous history of misconduct, and are generally regarded positively by their community (i.e. Ted Bundy, who was actually pretty popular).

With that, I retire to do my abnormal psychology paper--I've procrastinated enough, lol.

I knew we'd agree on something!

Well, either way, I decided I don't care how they do it as long as they make him look bad, so why not, bring on the baby mamas and the unpaid child support! B--tard deserves it. Screw hard evidence and all that other scientific stuff, let's judge the b--ch.
frolloo_by_weeehe-d3c25q5.png

I'm ready to have fun.

Last edited:
OK, let me diffuse this. The case section was to be home to all things concerning Conrad Murray. I do believe there is even an older thread concerning his vaious girlfriends. If I am able to find it, I am going to merge the threads (Just so you know). If people want to discuss his girlfriends and/or infidelity and you are not in agreement with this, that is fine. There are many other threads to examine.

Thank you.

ETA: I can't find it right now and don't have time for an expansive search. I'll PM you when I merge them. Thanks. :)

^Didn't you read my last post? I changed my mind. I'm all for it now. He deserves it for being a crappy person altogether--so I'm going to put my loose morals aside and join in the fun with you guys. Besides, it's always fun to talk about other people's personal problems.

Back