Murray Trial - 29 September - Day 3 - Discussion

Re: Murray Trial - 29 Septemer - Day 3 - Discussion

from his facebook
timestamp='1317300433' post='1886519']
My lawyer Garo Ghazarian issued the following statement yesterday based on what Mr. Ch
ernoff said in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray:

"The preposterous allegations made about Dr. Klein by Mr. Chernoff are merely an attempt to whitewash the facts surrounding the death of his friend Michael Jackson while under the management of Dr. Conrad Murray.
Any medical professional who understands Demerol knows that addiction to that drug requires the drug to be repeatedly administered around the clock and the need for increased dosages to maintain the effects of the drug. There were no traces of Demerol in Michael Jackson's autopsy or toxicology reports.

The Demerol was used to relieve pain during medical procedures and it could not addict Mr. Jackson to the drug, based on the manner it was administered. In fact, the public can see in those released medical records that in the final weeks of Michael's life, those injection dosages of Demerol actually decreased. This is not consistent with being addicted to this drug.

The public has been misled to believe that the number of doses of Demerol were far greater than were actually administered by Dr. Klein. The absence of any Demerol found at Mr. Jackson's home indicates absolutely that Mr. Jackson was not addicted to Demerol.

My client's practice was evaluated by the authorities and he was cleared of any wrong doing related to the death of his friend Michael Jackson."

source- Facebook
[/QUOTE]

very true

Even though I feel Klien is shady.. They need to stop bringing his name up because to me he isnt relevant. Also they go ona nd on about demerol but I havent heard anyone say anything about the benzos that were in his system before the propofol. Im sure they had more of an effect than demerol that was given to him 3-4 days ago did.

its started
alberto alvarez is first to testify

Re: Murray Trial - 29 Septemer - Day 3 - Discussion

Are we only a few days in it feels like week/months already. sick of having my stomach permanantky in knotes since monday. i feel sick all the time and have no appetiate

Don't do that to yourself, hun. We knew for the last two years that this time was going to be upon us. Try to remember that whatever happens, nothing can touch Michael anymore.

going through his job description. worked for mj on and off since 2004 back in late 08

does someone have the link for the bbc stream. someone posted it the other day but i cant see it now. i clicked on a old link but there was no stream today

Does anyone have the link to the BBC stream? It was really good yesterday but I forgot to bookmark it :(

first saw murray jan 2009 at carolwood saw murray 5-6 times a week in the last few months. knew he was staying the night and knew about the oxygen tanks in the trailer. saw murray with the tanks bringing in empty taking full ones

June 24th, he drove to center that night after 5pm to staples center...

MJ liked warm setting in his dressing room/green room

he met up with MJ at 6,30pm-7pm and led him to his room

MJ was happy/good spirits on june 24th

^^^I thought he said that he (A. Alvarez) said he first seen him AFTER Jan 2009

talking about at staples on the 24th. mj very happy on the 24th dropping mj off in his green room talking about his job role at staples

MJ was doing very well on his last rehearsal 24th

Objection Sustained- Defense
Alvarez statement about MJs dancers comment about MJ rehearshing is deemed irrelevant

after rehearsals he left b4 mj to check the route arrived back at carolwood and murrays car was there

Back