Murray Trial - 5 October - Day 7 - Discussion

chernoff was talking over walgreen/judge now sidebar again, murray was giving evil looks to walgreen imo

chernoff was talking over walgreen/judge now sidebar again, murray was giving evil looks to walgreen imo

What do you think it was specifically in relation to? What was being discussed at that particular moment that might have p*ssed him off?

I wonder when we gonna hear if he is really guilty or not, still cant figure it out.. here we dont hear the news from MJ that much no more. :-(

Okay...did I hear that right? On June 26th (the day after MJ died) Connie called to cancel the 6/22/09 order? On the day after MJ died this guy was on the phone cancelling shipments? Please tell me I heard the date wrong.

june 26th connie cancelled the order and asked for a refund. (objection substained.) re ask.

chernoff wetting himself objecting over asking about the refund on the 26th. of course its fecking relevent chernoff u idiot.another sidebar

So I did hear the date right. This is the prolly the reason for the sidebar. WTF?

ha ha chernoff doesnt understand the courts ruling. connie cancelled the condom catheter order on the 26th june. showing it was for mj.

Okay...did I hear that right? On June 26th (the day after MJ died) Connie called to cancel the 6/22/09 order? On the day after MJ died this guy was on the phone cancelling shipments? Please tell me I heard the date wrong.
No, you didn't

cross was it unusual for murray to order lidocane she says not unusual but to order that amount it was. not uncommon to order IV sets. (chernoff trying to impy all this stuff wasnt for mj yeah right!)

chernoff going through orders from 2007 and 2008 for pump sets. showing that murray bought them before he was buying them for mj and it wasnt uncommon. very poor argument by chernoff but i guess this is all they have

Is Chernoff trying to show that Murray's office had purchased IV pumps in the past? He keeps referring to previous orders for "pump SETS".....a Pump Set is not the same as an Infusion PUMP. A pump set, IMO, is merely the specialized IV tubing that one would be using WITH THE PUMP. His lack of understanding (or maybe it's intentional) is misleading and it's unfortunate the witness isn't pointing out that a pump set is not the same thing as a pump.

chernoff couldn't cut it in a classroom let alone a court room!

dinner break for me appreciate if others can post updates or my keyboard is gonna get real messy!

sry for not updating regularly but since I missed the beginning it's kind of hard to follow, will update on the second witness regularly

Edit: I'll try Elusive. Hope my updates will make sense

I'm not sure I got everything right. Did they say that Murray ordered an IV pump ? There was none found in the house, xas there ?

DAMN! It's unfortunate that the witness doesn't have a freaking clue ABOUT the specific items ordered. There needs to be SOMEONE who can explain what these items are.

Who is Miss Non? It's the one of unskilled girls from Murray's office?

Yes, she is Consuela Ng, the gal who testified a couple of days ago; she's the one who "volunteered" at Murray's office 5 days a week/has no medical training/her grandmother had been a patient of Murray. Connie is short for Consuela.

Well, that was pointless by the defense. Thanks for once again wasting our time.

it was good she didnt know the details .it stopped chernoff from getting anything on cross

now Steven Marks taking the stand, no re direct from the prosecution on the first witness.

steven marks. i believe this is the phone recording guy?

Back