Murray Trial - 5 October - Day 7 - Discussion

I'm wondering why, with all those medications, they are not talking about the EPHEDRA? The propofol was for sleep, and the benzos also for sleep, and sedation. But, the Ephedra was the UPPER, no doubt to pump him up for rehearsals. Ephedra causes insomnia. So Murray was giving Michael a drug that causes insomnia, and THEN "treating" the insomnia? I can't see how this could possibly have had a good outcome. And, it didn't.

Maybe murray was the one taking ephedra. it was mentioned as part of the drugs lopez was making for him

you know what breaks my heart? Both Dileo and Ortega tried to help Michael but was shot down by the doctor. How sad is it that Dileo is calling Murray trying to find out what MJ is taking when Murray is the one that's giving it to him? How sad is it that Ortega is trying to help Michael and being told that there's nothing wrong with him and to butt off?

Murray would deserve a death sentence for what he did, not only did he kill Michael, lied his ass of to the emts, delayed calling 911 and getting proper help. No, he even prevented others before he f**** up, to help Michael. All he was interested in was money. He didn't give a damn about Michael Jackson the human being, who entrusted his life to him almost every night, all he cared about was his contract, his paycheck.

you know what breaks my heart? Both Dileo and Ortega tried to help Michael but was shot down by the doctor. How sad is it that Dileo is calling Murray trying to find out what MJ is taking when Murray is the one that's giving it to him? How sad is it that Ortega is trying to help Michael and being told that there's nothing wrong with him and to butt off?

What I personally find annoying is that some people are trying to say that this shows that everyone knew Michael was an addict because Frank ask for a blood test. Forgetting if he knew he was an addict he wouldn't have to ask for a blood test and he could had simply thought Michael was ill with virus.

I hope the DA also hammers home that the drug's date and usage since everyone are so focus on the number of bottles that they are ignoring certain information.

Yes, that's what makes it even more disturbing ... it was obvious for 2 people (and these are just the 2 that we heard about in court) who are not in the medical field at all ... and even _they_ noticed that something was very wrong. And Murray just ignored it, he must have known as well. I can understand why people are wondering if Murray did it all on purpose.

obviously he did it on purpose. because 1) it would uncover what he gave to MJ and 2) if AEG/Dileo/Ortega had somehow removed benzos and propofol being given to Michael that would mean that Murray would be without the $150,000 monthly job.

Thanks for the updates of yesterday's trial :hug: I very super busy, I didn't get to watch any of it. I'm kinda glad I didn't though because I don't think I could handle the testimonies/that picture and recording again :( thanks again

Back