Murray Trial - Day 19 - October 27 2011 - Discussion

I like how chernoff is asking his witness what he would do and he's going into detail how he would take detailed history etc.....surely that just makes Murray look like a complete prat.

yeah exactly. you beat me to it

explaining the difference between addiction and dependcy

But they didn't find MJ fingertips right?How could he self inject it?I hope that Walgren will mention this.

asking if diff b/w dependence and addiction..said yes

dependence - physical need for substance but not behaviour pattern and might not be associated with adverse consequences

addiction = repetetive behaviour can cause harm to patient even loss of life

surprise surprise...chernoff wants to talk about demerol.

witness...said oxycotin seen more, hasn't recently seen a demoral addiction..been a long time.

big sigh from Chernoff....Not going the way Chernoff expected I think

whats a benzo? most common is valium. other opiades on the market? names them including demoral chernoff says lets talk about demoral (wow im shocked) whats the puropse of a painkiller? chernoffs bascially naming every drug possible.

do u see alot of demoral addiction at your clinic? no hasnt had a case for a long time. its other drugs now ppl get addicted to.

chernoff is going on about ppl being in denial and saying its hard to get them to stop. the dr says well if they come to my clinic its not hard becasue if they are coming it means they know they have a problem. (chernoff no doubt gonna say mj wouldnt get help or trying to imply that)

can u go cold turkey straight away? u can but it can be discomfortable so they come to me.because they prob tried to go cold turkey first. chernoff is ramming the addict denial story. great now interventions are being mentioned. thanks jacksons. im sure the jury have heard all the stories. now chernoff going on about family members not being aware of whats happening. the addict hides it from their family.chernoffs implying mj kept away from the family cause he was an addict. thank your jacksons

do addicts hide it from drs? now talking about dr shopping.

Explaining the problems of a person going 'cold turkey'.

Dr Waldman: people in denial are just dishonest, each individual has diff reason for being in denial, if confronted by family and friends normally involves as intervention which means they have to leave their life for a time and follow some one elses rules in a clinic, and they would be uncomfortable.

They hide it from their family (bet Jacksons don't like hearing this), keep aspects of their life separate from other aspects of their life, eg what happens at home is different to what happens at work.

Chernoff asking if they would also ask if they hide it from doctors...asks if Dr Shopping is a slang term

i dont get this??? who is this man?? I thought the defense wasnt allowed to bring up michaels past?! he had no demerol in his system, so why talk addiction and demerol??

tmz says this:

Conrad Murray's defense team is calling the witnesses that could save his ass ... two experts who are expected to testify that Michael Jackson most likely self-administered the Propofol that killed him.

After the two experts .... who will likely testify for a couple of days ... closing arguments will begin.

It's down to the wire.

Hope there not right...

i dont get this??? who is this man?? I thought the defense wasnt allowed to bring up michaels past?! he had no demerol in his system, so why talk addiction and demerol??

tmz says this:

Conrad Murray's defense team is calling the witnesses that could save his ass ... two experts who are expected to testify that Michael Jackson most likely self-administered the Propofol that killed him.

After the two experts .... who will likely testify for a couple of days ... closing arguments will begin.

It's down to the wire.

Hope there not right...

They haven't mentioned Michael. So far, they're talking about addiction in general

wonder if they will actually get into kliens records or this will all be about putting thoughts in the jurros heads and nothing more

now hes saying mj was in demoral withdrawl and naming all the symtoms. hot on oneside cold on the other. could be a symptom says the dr. insomnia the chills. funny all these symptoms are the same as being given diprivan!.

This whole testimony is pointless.

Yes, Mike may have had a demerol dependency. Yes, it may have been one of the causes of his insomnia. But it in no way played a part in his death.

This does nothing to exonerate Murray or explain/justify his actions in any way shape or form.

tmz says this:

It's down to the wire.

Hope there not right...

I wouldn't listen to TMZ...any idiot whose listened to the testimony should know the Murray is guilty irrespective of whether Michael was addicted, irrespective if he self-injected...Murray should not have left him alone even for a second and should have had the proper equipment. Let's hope the Jury keep in mind a person died because of Murrays action and not sympathise with the fact Murray would loose his medical license and his livelihood, because he doesn't deserver any sympathy.

There is no evidence Michael was addicted to anything.

LMAO! I think Jerk-off is probably trying to argue that Murray is trying to treat Michael's addiction with Lorazepam. Wow, so desperate.

Their suggesting that Michael was withdrawing from demoral on the June 19 and when he made the call to Lee on the 21.

when did he go to klien b4 that date? if he was withdrawing he would have withdrawing constantly for months as hedidnt see kliens for days/weeks at different intervals for months

now withdrawl you get major anexity aswell. walgren better get on this

At the moment all the questioning is sadly relevant to the def's arguments :no:

LMAO! I think Jerk-off is probably trying to argue that Murray is trying to treat Michael's addiction with Lorazepam. Wow, so desperate.
yeah i thought i heard that but tbh im not really listening as this is making me sick

I don't like the way it's going. Please tell me I'm worrying for nothing.

Back