Murray Trial - Day 19 - October 27 2011 - Discussion

^The defence were sneaky yesterday. When walgren began his cross, he stated that the addiction doc hadn't done a report, unlike all the pros experts who shared their report with the defence. So walgren presumably went into the cross having just heard the direct - yet still obliterated the guy. V impressive.

The defense is getting really sneaky. I hope Walgren can deal this. Maybe he should ask Dr. Shafer to help him out with the new program. Since there's no cross exam today, I think I won't watch the court and rest today lol. Dr. White's testimony is really quite boring yesterday. Thanks for all the summary in advanced.

I think 2 boo boos happened--allowing the defense to go too far into demerol addiction yesterday and allowing new reports after the deadline was set. I hope this does not continue happening because this case is going to be drawn out. I thought we would have summation on Monday and intended to go the LA, but now I changed my mind because it seems cross will be on Monday. Actually I thought when Walgren looked at the report from the addiction doc and found out it had so many errors that a motion would be made to strike it out, but I guess it worked for the pros to show how the report was full of errors.

deleted, wrong thread sorry

Last edited:
Karen Faye is having a fit on twitter

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Friday 28th October 2011 from TweetList

I owe the fans nothing. Some, like you, have proved to me, that being open & honest, only opens the door for some ppl to lie, twist and make up stories about me, when I opened up my heart, when it was in anguish and confusion. I thought I could find comfort and understanding in the arms of Michaels fans, while others (insiders) around me were lying to make their fortune from my friend's death. But no, you continued to drive the knife deeper in my heart. You taught me a very tough lesson. I will explain to my friends, the circumstances around this trial, but not to those who find it entertaining to cause pain. I actually thought at one time, you were someone who I could confide in. But the lies you spread as truth, led me to abandon you as a friend. I owe you nothing, because of the lies you speak about me. RT @MUZIKfactoryTWO: @wingheart B/c she blurred our minds for over 2 yrs w her words, Karen Faye OWES fans to explain why she avoided the subpoena!

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Friday 28th October 2011 from TweetList

I don't Nancy. You are my friend. The ones who aren't my friends have made it very obvious. Now they are even spreading my private phone number as if it is some sort of trophy. These ppl are cruel, and do not care how much they abuse me. RT @Narjens5: @wingheart Dear Karen, PLEASE don't think that all of the fans are like this, because there are so many that love and respect you!

So karen is still ranting on twitter....pfft! when will she stop using twitter as her cover and show her face ? If she did that then maybe fans could belive her, but using twitter as excatly show ones truth does it?

Karen Faye saying that people are spreading her private phone number ... don't I remember something about her phone number being on some document that was shown in court? And that's how people got her phone number?

I just read on the news that 2 pedestrians saved the life of a homeless man today here in Austria, one of the pedestrians is an off-duty policeman. They saw him lifeless near a bench, he was in cadiac arrest. They stared with mouth-to-mouth and heart massage right away, until the paramedics arrived (the article didn't say that but obviously they called an ambulance first or maybe got somebody else to call). They brought him back to life and he was brought to a hospital.

They are not doctors and they knew what to do and saved this man's life (for now, I hope he will be ok). And Murray made 17 egregious mistakes?

Back