Murray Trial - Day 19 - October 27 2011 - Discussion

Smdh....

Lsa:

Jermaine is the only one in that family (with the exception of Marlon, Tito, and Jackie) that had his head on straight during this trial....

WTF. If this new is true, it really pissed me off. This family really live in Jackson land. I don't understand why can't they judge their family member after looking through the evidence. How can they claim MJ was an addict when they barely saw them? They are the one who just try to believe what they wanted to believe blindly. I feel so sorry for MJ that most of his family members won't believe in him. How can a person addict to demoral but not seeking out for drugs for days? I can't believe that I have to clap for Jermaine one day.

I totally agree,,,I think they forgot what this case is about,,,and that is the gross negligence of Murray, All this garabage that the defense is trying to throw out there ...even like with this new software program...what does that have anything to do at all with Murray and his negligence to give his patient proper care.IMO...nothing. It doesn't mean a damn thing in the end....imo..all it is ...is a show for the jurors so that they MAY forget who the REAL person on trial is. Jeez wish they would just wrap this mess up already,

Right, the defense is sidetracking the case and the pros should steer it back to where it belongs, and just wrap it up. There is NOTHING Dr. White can present to show Murray acted with the most basic standard of care.

When i read that it got me worried as its bad enough that the media are doing everything they can to make michael seem like a drug addict and having randy, rebbie & janet nodding to that doesnt help michael at all.

yeah I heard that.. is it true? I wouldn't be shocked at alll with those 3.

http://youtu.be/gb-0y4cuPpc

Video Of T-Mez on HLN earlier today!

I agree with u again Ramona but, some would still be angry at the Jacksons if NO one at all would have said nothing on MJ behalf aswell. So it kinda goes both ways and I guess leave it at that.

Last edited:
according to a reporter for abc 7 randy, janet & rebbie were nodding in agreement when waldman was discussing people hiding their drug issues from family and doctors.

noway,,see that is what we are saying about that damn family showing Michael support...they did that infront of the defense,,and worst of all in front of the jury,,,that in a shame,,,and people wonder why fans have no love for that family at all.

noway,,see that is what we are saying about that damn family showing Michael support...they did that infront of the defense,,and worst of all in front of the jury,,,that in a shame,,,and people wonder why fans have no love for that family at all.

if that's true then shame on them especially since that fool was totally destroyed by Walgren

Either Shafer stole White's girlfriend or visa vesa, White keeps dissing Shafer for a reason.

Ohhh that would be interesting if that is true lol

Nah i have a feeling murray was hoping shafer would say something to help murrya's defense and white is pissed bout that

I'm no fan of Klien. But I wish he had taken the stand since Murray is trying to say that Klien got Michael addicted to demoral. Why didn't they want to call him as a witness for either side of this case? He could have cleared his name for all the mess the defense are saying now. Why didn't they let him testify?

I'm no fan of Klien. But I wish he had taken the stand since Murray is trying to say that Klien got Michael addicted to demoral. Why didn't they want to call him as a witness for either side of this case? He could have cleared his name for all the mess the defense are saying now. Why didn't they let him testify?

the pros didnt want Klein to take the stand,,,they must of had their reasons why they didnt want him there.

Because he's insane.

He claimed that Michael was addicted to propofol and how he knocked Murray out with his propofol breath, yes he actually said this. I think he also said Debbia got him hooked on drugs, ect. He also claimed that Michael was infertility and he had to donate sperm so Michael could have kids.

He said allot more, but that's what I can remember from the top of my head.

I think he also said Debbia got him hooked on drugs,

This is the first i've heard of that.....does anyone know if he really said that?

The DA didn't want him to testify especially MJ didn't die because of demoral and it already been ruled by the Judge that Klein can't testify. On the other hand, Sadly the defense successfully try to change the focus of this trial (thanks to the Jackson family). The focus is never about Klien or demoral. I hope the DA will bring the focus back to Murray and what he did that day directly causing the death of MJ. Addict or not, Murray is the one responsible for MJ's death not Klein. I hope the jury won't be lead their attention to other places.

Most important thing is that Dr. Klien is not stable enough to be a good witness. He claimed to many crazy things in his interview. I can't hard to believe that how can an well educated with great academic background doctor can even say so many unbelievable things. I remembered my jar dropped when I heard his interview and saw his claims. I am sorry but my opinion is he is insane.

Last edited:
yeah Klein is a nutcase and the sad part is this fool was doing who knows what to MJ for over 20 years:ermm:

according to a reporter for abc 7 randy, janet & rebbie were nodding in agreement when waldman was discussing people hiding their drug issues from family and doctors.

pay attention to 30 second mark

:wtf:

cabecadanocomp[1].gif

This family is :crazy: or what? :blink:

David Walgren, a prosecutor, has defended MJ more in 5 weeks than MJ's own family has in 2 1/2 years since his death. That should tell ya something

Yes. The prosecutors need to seriously bring this trial back down to earth, in my opinion.

The DA has its own addiction expert that they can bring forwards doing the rebuttal. They and we knew that the defense will go this route since it really the only one they have to justify even a tenth of Murray's crap.

Although, the DA can bring this back on him and point out that as Michael's main doctor he should had known about these doctors before he even began any kind of treatment. The fact that he did no work up and didn't even bother to check Michael's history and even double back about whether he knew about other doctors or not will bite him in the butt.

I hope that Janet, Rebbie and Randy wasn't that dumb to do that infront of that jury!? While Jermaine is on Twitter doin the opposite?! WTF?! o_O But, sadly I do believe it coming from this family! Janet go back on tour please and stay there if that's what u came for! SMH I mean seriously will they ever be on the same page about anything? :doh: *sigh*

I for one am glad Klein crazy behind can not testify. I mean WTH was he saying on TMZ that was a rambling mess and we don't need the jury distracted by his crazy self and think he done it cause he that crazy! The focus should stay on CONRAT!

the pros didnt want Klein to take the stand,,,they must of had their reasons why they didnt want him there.

Because he's insane.

He claimed that Michael was addicted to propofol and how he knocked Murray out with his propofol breath, yes he actually said this. I think he also said Debbia got him hooked on drugs, ect. He also claimed that Michael was infertility and he had to donate sperm so Michael could have kids.

He said allot more, but that's what I can remember from the top of my head.

on his facebook klein is recently going around saying hoefflin got mj addicted to propofol. he's too unstable to be a witness. believe me if he was allowed on stand perhaps he could have justified his treatment but in other regards he would have created unbelievable reasonable doubt and be a good witness for defense.

I hope that Janet, Rebbie and Randy wasn't that dumb to do that infront of that jury!? While Jermaine is on Twitter doin the opposite?! WTF?! o_O But, sadly I do believe it coming from this family! Janet go back on tour please and stay there if that's what u came for! SMH I mean seriously will they ever be on the same page about anything? :doh: *sigh*

wouldn't surprise me.. those 3 have been in cahoots since MJ died... Randy stole from Mike, Rebbie hangs out with MJ hater, Stacey Brown and Janet threw MJ under the bus on Oprah and Robin Roberts, so nothing these 3 do surprises me at all.. To be honest I don't even know why they are there. They weren't close to MJ

on his facebook klein is recently going around saying hoefflin got mj addicted to propofol. he's too unstable to be a witness. believe me if he was allowed on stand perhaps he could have justified his treatment but in other regards he would have created unbelievable reasonable doubt and be a good witness for defense.

I remembered when Hoefflin was going around after Michael died saying how all these doctors got Michael hooked/provider drugs to Michael and how he had a lists that would put allot doctors to jail. He also claimed to be a spoke person to the family at one point and how he saw the autopsy and claimed Michael died from a demeral overdose. He also claimed that Klein and Debbie were responsible for Michael's addiction to demerol and were the providers for Murray.

Seriously, how did Michael find these people?

I remembered when Hoefflin was going around after Michael died saying how all these doctors got Michael hooked/provider drugs to Michael and how he had a lists that would put allot doctors to jail. He also claimed to be a spoke person to the family at one point and how he saw the autopsy and claimed Michael died from a demeral overdose. He also claimed that Klein and Debbie were responsible for Michael's addiction to demerol and were the providers for Murray.

Seriously, how did Michael find these people?

God I can't agree with you more. How come all these doctors running around and accusing each other for so many weird things and don't even bother to take a look of the evidence. Can't believe they just comment all these before they saw the actual autopsy report. The worlds near Michael Jackson is really insane. I can understand how painful MJ was to live in this insanity.

SteveDennis71 Steve Dennis
@CrazEjackson @MsChivyJustice Also note that I've spoken with four journalist/producers who were in court...and NONE saw this "nodding"

SteveDennis71 Steve Dennis
@SantaBarbaraPR it was one off-camera 'observation' reported on-camera. pls see my previous tweet

I seriously don't know what to believe anymore.

But I won't be surprised if those 3 did nodded...

Back