Murray Trial Day 22, November 1st

Shafer believes in what he is saying, and he's being honest just stating proven facts.....white is just trying to manipulate things to fit the defense's crock pot theories. If he was being honest he wouldn't have to be corrected every 30 seconds and he would still have credibility. All the hard work he's done over the years to be a respected professional has just been thrown out the window and it is dissapointing and unbelievable....why would you throw away all that hard work on defending the indefensable. Sad.

now on to the evidence, i'm getting frustrated.......we all want to know what happened to michael, how murray killed him. I keep mentioning something white said and am looking for someone to tell me whether it is plausible or if i've got it all wrong but no one has commented. Can anyone tell me if i'm completely wrong, because i think perhaps white gave away why michael died that morning.

1. IV bag had a slit. Investigator said their was a propofol bottle inside the iv bag.

2. Murray said in interview with police that he would give the initial shot of prop and then slowly infuse the rest. He said he did not do that on the morning Michael died but that is probably b.s.

3. The exhibit WW was a tube that had a missing tab on the valve....can anyone tell me was this the tube that was being used on Michael...because if it was it might explain how Murray was able to make such a colossal error and kill MJ.

4. If WW was the iv tube that was being used on Michael, and Murray did have him attached to a makeshift propofol IV, then i believe it may be the torn/cut tab on the iv tube that may have resulted in MJ's death because White said that the tab (on the tube he just whipped out of his pocket) could be opened to allow air flow. This extra air flow would make the iv drip faster. If their was no tab on the iv tube that was attached to MJ then the flow of propofol would have been too fast because of the constant air flow. Murray being clueless as to what he was doing and how to safely administer propofol may not have realised that the iv flow would be going too fast and just left the room while propofol was being pumped into Michael at a very fast rate, ultimately killing him

Now if the tube shown in court was not the one used on Michael, then my theory is wrong, but if it is then that might be how murray f*cked up so badly. He overdosed michael somehow and i doubt it was by just injecting more and more prop, so it must have been something to do with the iv set up. Just my thoughts but i thought that testimony of Whites was very telling and would love to hear if any of you thought the same.

Could be. I dont know much about iv drips without a machine to it. But your explanation make sence if you calculate like shaffer did the propofol amount can get to 2000mg! if the urine levels where 80.? micrograms. So your theorie of injecting more and more propofol doesnt make sence if the amount was indeed 2000 mg. To much even for Cm to inject IMO.
But even an the other hand. How even with the error of Air how would a drip give 2000 mg. ?

I never understood how Cm did the drip the other nights? Did he do it in the salinebag with saline? Or how? 2000 mg is 20! bottles of 100 mg.. how in the world did he do so much in there? Do you have some theory on that?

Thanks Inglelief....i think it was 200 mg which is two bottles, perhaps he injected some of the first bottle into the iv site and i would say it would have been more than 25mg and that he is lying about that, then put the 100 mg bottle in the iv bag. The detective found an empty bottle in the iv bag which i think says it emptied into michael on top of what murray gave him directly. I think it was 200mg, apologies if i'm incorrect.

From summary:Murray's fingerprint was found on 100ml Propofol bottle found inside the IV bag.Fleak's fingerprint was found on the syringe on the table.IV bag with the slit had 4 fingerprints on it. 2 fingerprints was found on saline bag and 20ml Propofol . 1 fingerprint was found on 20 ml propofol bottle. but no identification was made about these fingerprints. The following people were eliminated by manual comparison: Michael Jackson, Conrad Murray, Alberto Alvarez, Michael Amir Williams, Faheem Muhammed, Scott Smith, Mark Goodwin, Martin Blount, Jimmy Nicholas, Blanca Nicholas, Elissa Fleak, Kai Chase.No useable fingerprints on : 2 midozolam vials, 1 lorazepam vial, 2 lidocaine vials, 1 lidacaine vial, eyedrops, tube marked bq, a bottle labelled ephedrine/caffeine/asprine , 2 100ml propofol vials, 7 20 ml propofol vials, 2 lidocaine vials, 1 lidocaine vial, 2 lorazepam vials, 4 flumanezil vials, 3 midazolam vials, IV tubing, IV y connector tubing, syringe with needle.In short MJ's fingerprints was not on any of the items. Murray's fingerprints was only found on a 100ml Propofol bottle.
thanks. re the fingerprints on the i.v bag with split. how did alberto take it off the stand. did he do a demonstration in his testimony as thats somethibg the defence wilk prob bring up

You can see why a higher charge wasn't accepted. If they could PROVE that Murray injected, it would be a different situation. But with the defense blaming Michael, despite the claim lacking credibility and evidence, this only proves involuntary manslaughter. The jury can convict even if they aren't sure WHO injected. It's all to do with negligence isn't it?

Having said that, you'd think that the failures to act after the event would be enough to secure a murder charge. We just have to hope for the best outcome- (Murray getting the maxmum prison sentence and losing his medical license). In reality, he'd only have to serve a year or 2, but it's better than nothing at all. It's too small a punishment given the pain he caused and the life he took away.

I really hope that Walgren focuses on all the issues at hand in his closing statement. He's a confident man and I think the jury will be receptive to him, especially if he plays on their emotions. He did that very well in opening statements. (Talking about Michael's children being so young and losing their only parent, Michael having had so much to live for, putting his trust in a doctor and being abandoned etc). It's going to be hard to listen to, but Michael deserves justice.

Regarding patient's, if defence can use them for their benefit, then I hope the jury remember the disciplinary letter about the patient Murray didn't care about, the one he abandoned in spite of numerous phone calls from Sunrise for hours that could have had serious consequece's.

Back