Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

Murray adminstered propofol, have he not abonded his patient, this would not have happened, if he had equipments this would not have happened, if he had tried to revieve him correct this would not have happened... if u adminster propofol in a bedroom a consequence is death... affects patiens in different ways (depends how much u have eaten, if u have other drugs in system)... because of these variables that u need to have safety precautions in place

His rebuttal speech is getting to me even more than his first speech. He is saying everything I've been thinking about for these two years!!!! I am shaking.

if alberto wanted to lie, he could have just said whatever, no evidence alberto has any anomosity towards murray.... been a nightmare for alberto, he has told u the truth, he told u what he found/saw...

elissa fleek has no position in this case, she told what she saw/found...

82Thriller84;3527697 said:
Walgren: "Poor" Murray…:lol:

The defence blamed everyone except "Poor" Murray.

Murray was grieving, probably because he cost Michael his live through gross negligence.

I'm suprised they didn't try to blame it on Michael's son, Prince."

Well Done for Walgren for saying it out LOUD! :clap:

I agree

Dr shafer said he cant rule out that MJ might reached the roller clamper and here we have the defense trying to trash him... but dr shafer is only telling the science...

Walgren has been outstanding throughout. I have to say that I thought we (the fans) would have been very critical of the prosecution because he/they warre the ones fighting Michaels side, our side, but he has done an amazing job and I am so grateful. I am hoping and wishing for the right outcome but I really could not have asked from
More from the prosecutor.
Justice for MJ
We L.O.V.E u Michael

Murray does not seem worried or he simply does not care. He is almost asleep. :blink:

I agree. It seems as though whatever David Walgren is saying. Murray is thinking "Yeah yeah, so what? I'm bored"

Fingerprints- Albertos fingerprints were not found on the bag, MJs fingerprints was not found on the syrine that was supposedly used..

u dont always get fingerprints...depends on different things like oil

Fingerprints on 100 ml bottle propofol was found , belonged to murray

His rebuttal speech is getting to me even more than his first speech. He is saying everything I've been thinking about for these two years!!!! I am shaking.

I totally know how you feel.

Fingerprints- Albertos fingerprints were not found on the bag, MJs fingerprints was not found on the syrine that was supposedly used..

u dont always get fingerprints...depends on different things like oil

Fingerprints on 100 ml bottle propofol was found , belonged to murray

I am glad that Walgren took the time to clear that up to the jury about the finger prints. Walgren has this nailed.

That Murray told everyone at AEG MJ was fine

Murray didnt tell paramedics what had been given

Murray didnt tell dr cooper what had been given to him - he LIED!

Murray lied to tim lopez

nicole alvarez apartment, everything was shipped there

surely, Murray must have lied to MJ saying he was safe...

it had to be an autopsy case since was unknown cause of death.... murray played no role in to get an autopsy ... how murray orderd social workers etc but dr cooper says that is a UCLA routine, he had no role in this

Murray said how he pulled a chair close to Katherine Jackson, she asked him what happened, he said he dont know... a grieving mother looking for answers and he says he dont know "poor conrad murray"

DAmn how can one look at someone's grieving mother in the face and lie?????

Please someone?

Will the jury so do the first vote? Because if that is unanimus, they will not have to look at evidence, and can be a quick verdict?

But we need a first vote?

Murray does not seem worried or he simply does not care. He is almost asleep. :blink:
That's because he probably knows he's busted and will be convicted and noone can save him, especially not his idiotic useless atorney.

After this is over lets send David a gift basket.
This is a wonderfull idea, we really should do that. And while we're at it, could we also send a gift basket to Mesereau 'cause he deserves one as well and I'm not sure if the fan community ever thanked him for what he did and continues to do for Michael with his interviews.

The people CAN NOT prove exactly what happened behind those closed door, MJ could give answers, but he is dead... You (the jury) know what was found and u know he died due to propofol and thats why u dont give propofol in bedroom, every witness agreed on that

whats unusual is that MJ lived for so long under Murrays care

:( :(

Walgren says "If Murray really cared about MJ, let me tell u this ACTIONS SPEAK FAR LOUDER THAT wORDS"

If Murray says he cared about MJ then i have to say - Actions speak far louder than words

Walgren is surprised Michael lived as long as he did under the care of Conrad Murray.

Back