Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

I am of the opinion that if this jury acquits Murray it was because they wanted too. There is no way that if you follow the instructions they got yesterday and follow the law you have no chose but to say guilty. If some crazy reason he is acquitted I don't think there is anything Walgren or anyone could do about it they did it because they wanted too
agree. legally and based on the evidence there is no way they cannot convict.every base is covered. all they need is to agree that one out of those 17 deveations was a significant factor and thats it. thats before u consider everything else. if it starts to drag out we know theres haters in that room.

OK, waiting is definitely hard. I thought the prosecution were awesome, but of course I'm biased. the defense were shit, I don't care what any1 says.

ITA on all counts...the defense was really terrible. They were jumping all over the place, without a cohesive thread of thought. Walgren killed them. The best thing Murray did for the pros was hire them.

For once, I'm glad work is so heavy right now and I'm forced to concentrate on other things. This thing really is like waiting to exhale. It's like I've been holding my breath since the trial began. Please let it all be over today. The deliberations should be brief. The pros case was proven beyond any doubts.

And just want to add again to all, thank you soooooooooooo much for the updates.

Considering all the evidence, the law and the jury instructions, I would be absolutely shocked if a not guilty verdict was returned.

Because even IF the jurors buy the claim that Michael self-injected the propofol, Murray would still be criminally negligent. If they are diligent and honest and objective and follow the law to the letter, then the only option is a conviction. The prosecution comprehensively proved that Murray was criminally negligent. They could never have given 100% proof that Michael was on a drip and that he didn't self-inject, but they presented very convincing evidence that he was on a drip. But at the end of the day, even IF he wasn't on a drip and he injected himself with propofol when Murray was out of the room that does not excuse him.

I'm so nervous :(

I'm nervous also. And I'm scared as well. The last time I was this scared was when we found out that the ambulance had been seen going onto Michael's property on that terrible day that he died.

Last edited:
Is murray on trial for being criminally negligent or for manslaughter?

Can someone explain

I am of the opinion that if this jury acquits Murray it was because they wanted too. There is no way that if you follow the instructions they got yesterday and follow the law you have no chose but to say guilty. If some crazy reason he is acquitted I don't think there is anything Walgren or anyone could do about it they did it because they wanted too

I am thinking the same thing.

I really think yesterday Walgrens rebbutal made history. It was amazing. The words, the tone, the expressions, the respect - all was great. Sure Chernoff looks like he's ready to go down the drain while David was speaking. :)

The defense closing, that they said that Michael is a little fish in a dirty bowl makes me sick to my stomach I just wanna puke at that!

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Courtroom has been closed for lunch break. Jurors will break for lunch until 1:30 pm.
2 minutes ago

Back