Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

This is a wonderfull idea, we really should do that. And while we're at it, could we also send a gift basket to Mesereau 'cause he deserves one as well and I'm not sure if the fan community ever thanked him for what he did and continues to do for Michael with his interviews.

I would add to the list doctor Shafer, doctor Rochelle Cooper and doctor Anderson.
I'd put Mrs. Lee too, but maybe that would divide the fans :D

Murray brought the propfol home, he administered it, he abanonded MJ, failed to call 911, failed to have proper equipments

he is criminally liable to the death of MJ - NOT because its Michael Jackson, but because murray acted with criminal negliance.. he was a substantial factor in the death of Michael Jackson..

this type of medical care has never been seen, was an experiment in a bedroom

the only true and just verdict is GUILTY!!

WALGREN is done with his closing now

Last edited:
I am getting really nervous. I really want it to be over today... But I don't think it's going to happen...

I am getting really nervous. I really want it to be over today... But I don't think it's going to happen...

I think they will reach a verdict tomorrow? Its 4pm now in Los Angeles

:cry:

Whatever the outcome of this trial will be Walgren has been a shining star, I applaud him!

we are at the end of the day. wonder if hes gonna send them out at all?

Guess we have to keep our computers on....I don't want to find out on...cnn or like that.

I want to find out here with family not from strangers...

wish they had time to start delieberating i want davids words to be rinigng in their heads.

David Walgren was magnificent. This had to have been his finest hour.

Jury deliberations starts tomorrow morning

courts over for the day. deliberations starts tom morning. he didnt give a time

Back