Murray Trial - October 11th - Day 10 - Discussion

why is he bringing up pill form again when whe have murray the murderer on tape admitting that he gave lorazepam through iv?

Oh, ok, so now Michael took the Lorazepam pills two hours before self injecting a massive amount of Propofol. That's a great theory....not.

Judge looks pissed off with the Witness.

Why do you think that would be? (I just logged on, have been out, not even sure WHO the witness currently is; assuming he's some kind of doctor / the coroner?)

Why do you think that would be? (I just logged on, have been out, not even sure WHO the witness currently is; assuming he's some kind of doctor / the coroner?)

The witness is BORING. He's almost more boring than Flanagan lol
He was really good for the prosecution though, in my opinion.

It's like getting major deja-vu every time the defence get up to question a witness. Same questions over and over...

OMG, Flanagan is so freaking annoying; his voice drives me nuts, plus his relentless droning on and on about redistribution, meds, lorazepam, propofol.....like he's some kind of pharmacologist or scientist. He doesn't know jack sh*t.....but he keeps going on and on and on, so boring, so annoying. Makes me want to just log off until he's done his shyte.

30 mins 2 mg tablet to reach its peak in the witness opinion. the soltz book says 2 hrs. a minute or 2 for the iv. orally has to go into the stomach and has to disolve before it goes into the rest of the system visual inspection of the stomach was a dark liquid. not obviously blood flannagan brings up fruit juice never worked out what the black stuff in the stomach was it could have been fruit juice! didnt see any tablets. but according to flanngan that doesnt mean some wasnt there. u cant tell what was taken for it to get there. flannagan is good at twisting words and answers to suit his theory

The witness is BORING. He's almost more boring than Flanagan lol
He was really good for the prosecution though, in my opinion.

Maybe that's a good thing, because I haven't registered anything the defence and the witness have said...maybe the jury haven't either. Even the judge seems lost and doesn't understand some of the questions and is asking Flan to re-ask.

i'm kind of disturbed that the pathologist isn't taking ion trapping of lorazepam into account (would cause an increased concentration of a basic drug in an acidic compartment such as the stomach as opposed to a more basic compartment such as the blood) :( i really hope the prosecution revisits this... because it does not have to be orally taken to get this level in the stomach...:unsure:

Maybe that's a good thing, because I haven't registered anything the defence and the witness have said...maybe the jury haven't either. Even the judge seems lost and doesn't understand some of the questions and is asking Flan to re-ask.

Yes, I know it's a good thing. Flanagan's strategy from day 1 has been to confuse witnesses and now he has met his worthy rival. His answers were straight and to the point when interviewed by the prosecution.

witness agrees some oral loraz might have been taken somewhere along the line. the minimum amount that was taken was 1/43rd so mj takes 8 pills at 10am.(where was murray) they would have obsorbed into the system by them? but u would be suprised if there was still reminants left ie 1/43rd.

did the blood level 1.69 stand out to you? no not really its not a large amount. how many pills would it take to get to that.?he doesnt know.

showing him a bottle of loraz take one at bedtime how many pills are in the bottle? 9 and a half in the bottle. showing the jurrors the tablets

i'm kind of disturbed that the pathologist isn't taking ion trapping of lorazepam into account (would cause an increased concentration of a basic drug in an acidic compartment such as the stomach as opposed to a more basic compartment such as the blood) :( i really hope the prosecution revisits this... because it does not have to be orally taken to get this level in the stomach...:unsure:

agree. the witness is agreeing with alot of what flannagan is saying. hes not good on cross imo

I think that wherever we see this photo online, in the papers, on the tv news we should complain like hell. Showing that picture is serious bad taste. I can't believe the judge allowed the pictures to be shown publicly.sure the jury need to see them, buy not the rest of the world. They should have been sealed IMO

I am confused. In the beginning I thought they said Michael took the 8 pills and propofol and died so fast he didn't even close his eyes. Now they are saying he took the pills 2 hours earlier?

Michael should have gone to see this pathologist to get some sleep! He's sending me off, along with Flanagan! :blink:

the bottle had 30 tablets in them orignally. (now 9) then mentions the empty bottle. witness felt that benzos had a part in the COD. there was diazapan in a insignificant amount same for midaz. but the loraz. what blood level would it achieve by taking one tablet? concentation level .01 and point (didnt get he rest) besalts article says .018 level for a 2mg pill peak in 2 hrs half life is 9-16hrs. according to besalt you would need somewhere between objections substained and im fecking lost!

man,,,,,I came in from work an saw that TERRIBLE TERRIBLE picture. :( Flannigan is getting on my last damn nerve...he wants Rogers to say WHAT he wants him to say. The judge is getting mad at Flannigan himself. They talk in circles

judge is kind of upset I think he's bored too by both of them the coroner and flanagan

have u read besalt article on loraz vial availability? have u relied on it for this case? answer no.

walgren approaches the judge hes had enough we have all had enough!!

Back