Murray Trial - September 27 - Day 1 - Discussion Thread

that voice recording. OMG what did u do to him murray u bastard

Heard the recording. that doc is the cruelest and greediest parasite on earth.

Why did that MUTHER record Michael like that!

God Help ME!

Look at all of the Propofol he ordered! He should be hung up by his balls! Jail is too good for him!

oh my god that recording......... I am crying. Michael, I am so sorry this happened to you...

and even then he was thinking about building ahospital for children

what is murray doing? is he experimenting on mike..gosh

Look at all of the Propofol he ordered! He should be hung up by his balls! Jail is too good for him!

He really should... Thats just wrong!!!! How can you continuously do that to someone just for a paycheck!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How am I going to go to class this afternoon? I'm going to be a MESS and this is just day 1

That recording was just wrong on EVERY LEVEL!

How the heck can a person defend doing such a thing!

That freaking Ed Chernoff has been running his big fat mouth for months, but he NEVER, EVER mentioned that recording!

I'm just ready to.......(I ain't trying to get in trouble, so I won't say WHAT I'm ready to do. LOL!)

The prosecution is setting this case up against Murray very well. I cant see how the defense will be able to defend his actions.

Now they are talking about all the phone calls Murray was making while he was suppose to be caring for Michael

Thank God for phone records, emails, and texts.

You can NEVER get rid of them. Once you make a phone call, send a text or email, it's there forever!

That dumb behind Conrad Murray, left an easy to follow PAPER TRAIL!

What was the recording? Only just got home and watching now, anything I've missed?

They showed his room at Holmy hills. The Earth song clothes he wore. His last song for the last reherasal.
Introduces phone evidence of CM Micheal's health to the insurance his health is excellent.
Show phone records.
Wow so many phone calls.
Cocktail waitress. Sade. the most crucial call that's when CM reallised Michael has died!

this is truly horriffic. Looking at the pic oof mj dead is just awful. GO TO HELL MURRAY YOU MURDERER!

He was planning to blackmail him from the very beginning at that time they did not even reach an agreement GOD !!!!

Back