Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals *Update @266* Sony wants subpoena for footage quashed

The conniving sneaky time wasting *****.... so now if sony get their way the prosecution won't be able to use the footage in mj's favour either? Could that have been the defense's real aim?

the judge has already entered e.song and twymmf from the 23rd and 24th as evidence.that
s in. This hearing is over diff footage.

Seeing as the judge hasnt bothered to watch all the clips i dont see how hes gonna allow any to be used or hes only gonna let 23 and 24th be used.the judge caused this delay by allowing the lawyers to go over the 2 days before ruling.nothing but a distraction started by the defence.

What ruling did the judge make.the one thats in the article that has his quote about cancelling watching the rest of the footage.can we get hold of it

Last edited:
Re: Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals *Update @197* Sony To Give Rehearsals

Yes that's right, Murray said Michael finally fell asleep and he waited about 10 minutes to make sure then left the room for 2 minutes to go to the bathroom. Lying dog.

well if murrary did in fact wait 10 minutes to make sure then left, that doesn't make sence then Michael wasn't fully sleep. murrary's theories just don't add up. yeah, he's a lying dog. murrary was gone or hours, he didn't care anything about Michael. All he wanted and thought about was that $15,000 a mon paycheck. I am so sick of him I don't know what to do. I wish his ass was behind bars until the trail starts just so we, I woudn't have to hear his mouth. He iss an idot or a so called doctor.:(

Seeing as the judge hasnt bothered to watch all the clips i dont see how hes gonna allow any to be used or hes only gonna let 23 and 24th be used.the judge caused this delay by allowing the lawyers to go over the 2 days before ruling.nothing but a distraction started by the defence.

What ruling did the judge make.the one thats in the article that has his quote about cancelling watching the rest of the footage.can we get hold of it
Maybe the AP note got something wrong... The article says the judge "canceled plans to review the outtakes over the weekend.", but summaries from tapescripts say that the judge would start watching the videos the same 20thJ and that he would have watched them "by the weekend".

In a ruling, he stated that he had watched some of the 16 hours that attorneys were considering presenting to jurors, but that he would not travel to Sony studios for additional viewings on Saturday and Sunday.
No idea what "ruling" the note is talking about...

I guess ap mean he cancelled the remaining viewings he was gonna do over the weekend.which tends to make me think maybe hes decided inregards to it only been the previous two days.or thats what im hoping

Unless Murrey can prove that Michael needed emergency surgery in his own home, which of course he can't, then I don't see the relevance of Michael's health up to the point that Murrey injected the propofol into him. He needs to explain why he did it, the fact that he will obviously claim Michael asked for it is irrelevant, he was the prescribing doctor, he was the decision maker and where is the consent form signed by Michael to say he fully understood the risks, the same type of form that you fill in when you have surgery. There isn't one, did Michael make an informed decision, having had the risks spelt out? of course not.

Murrey has no defence, and I really believe the jury will not accept the type of pathetic excuses that are coming from his defence team. Unless of course they are of the mindset of Sneddon and Co.

so stupid, if Michael was ill Murray should have taken him to hospital not give him letal drugs!

Thanks. Ill be at work prob by the time we get news so have to check in later

yes about modifying the jury questionnaire.

TII footage issue is over.

Unless Murrey can prove that Michael needed emergency surgery in his own home, which of course he can't, then I don't see the relevance of Michael's health up to the point that Murrey injected the propofol into him. He needs to explain why he did it, the fact that he will obviously claim Michael asked for it is irrelevant, he was the prescribing doctor, he was the decision maker and where is the consent form signed by Michael to say he fully understood the risks, the same type of form that you fill in when you have surgery. There isn't one, did Michael make an informed decision, having had the risks spelt out? of course not.

I agree. I have grown beyond tired of Murray's constant claim that he just HAD to give that propofol to Michael. To me, if Murray was that money-hungry with a patient that he would trash the medical ethics code just to earn another quick buck, then I personally think that Murray ought to be in jail for that all by itself. Sakes. The man ran a medical clinic in another state and was licensed to practice medicine there and in yet another state as well (I believe). He could have gone to either of those places and made his money. And in my opinion, the fact that Murray is a doctor who was not a rookie to his field is what makes what happened to Michael even more enraging. Why is Murray being sympathetically treated like a poor, innocent, hollow-headed, spineless twit who didn't have to know shalack from shynola about how to treat a patient within good ethical standards despite having 20-plus years of medical experience? How does that make sense? This is so ridiculous to me.

Last edited:
There are minimal risks if the dr does his job.the issue is he didnt

I agree. I have grown beyond tired of Murray's constant claim that he just HAD to give that propofol to Michael. To me, if Murray was that money-hungry with a patient that he would trash the medical ethics code just to earn another quick buck, then I personally think that Murray ought to be in jail for that all by itself. Sakes. The man ran a medical clinic in another state and was licensed to practice medicine there and in yet another state as well (I believe). He could have gone to either of those places and made his money. And in my opinion, the fact that Murray is a doctor who was not a rookie to his field is what makes what happened to Michael even more enraging. Why is he being sympathetically treated like a hollow-headed, spineless twit who didn't have to know shalack from shynola about how to treat a patient within good ethical standards despite having 20-plus years of medical experience? How does that make sense? This is so ridiculous to me.

Exactly.. Murray had 20 years of experience. He knew the risks and he knew right from wrong. Folks acting like he is the victim and MJ was holding a gun to his head or something.. All Murray had to say was this is not safe, propofol is not used for the treatment of insomnia and I will help you get real help etc. That is all he had to do, but his greed took over.

Back