Muzikfactory2

Very clever, to the point and easy to understand. Some of there vids could be used to convict Dileo & Branca of fraud easy. I dont want to say anymore than that as this isnt the right area for it.

Yes, I Think the court is just a one big burlesque without any chance for justice, Sony murdered Michael just for money (his part of ATV catalog) but it´s not on behalf of USA to tell the world the truth about what are their corporations doing to keep their billions. Sony is just one big mafia, the richest mafia in the world and Michael will never experience the justice

http://mjfansboycottsony.weebly.com/

http://www.mj-777.com/?p=3005

Last edited:
Muzikfactory2 is a girl, Yasmeen She bumped heads with Oxman earlier in the week regarding the Rome Tribute (which the person promoting the Rome tribute is claiming that MJ is alive) which is a shame Tribute that Oxman is supporting. She has a new video regarding this:
[youtube]A_g210vaLgY[/youtube]

Last edited:
This video has nothing to do with Oxman though. So maybe he was a supporter of the tribute but he wasn't at the press conference and didn't know this person would promote the hoax movement.

Anyway, about Muzikfactory, I like her videos, even suscribed to her channel, but I don't like the fact that she only post the comments she wants. I don't care if anybody removes spam posts, haters and what not but I've posted 2 or 3 times asking clarification on some of her info and it was never posted nor answered. Just so you know.

Last edited:
^^Perhaps you could ask your questions here to MJJC and see if any members can help you out?

These are the latest comments by Muzikfactory2:

MUZIKfactory2 (10 hours ago)

SHAME ON YOU KATHERINE & JOE JACKSON

MUZIKfactory2 (12 hours ago)

"beLIEvers", saying Michael is alive = saying Murray is innocent. Michael has been the victim of Hoax movement. The man was conspired against and murdered. Those responsible are loving that you THINK he is alive because they will get away scotch free. If down the road, you realized Michael is dead, wouldn't u feel guilty not standing up for Justice? Fans who contribute to hoax conspiracies are only aiding Murray. HOAX CONSPIRACY= MICHAEL IS ALIVE= MURRAY IN INNOCENT. Why are you betraying Michael? Let me assume for argument sake, he "staged" his death to lead a private life. Then why are you hounding him?

MUZIKfactory2 (4 days ago)

MUST READ BLOG POST - BRIAN OXMAN KNOWS HOW BADLY FANS WANTS JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL & HE'S TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM. Go to my Twitter for the link http://twitter.com/MUZIKfactor*y2

MUZIKfactory2 (4 days ago)

We also came to a realization that Brian Oxman & Eddie Jones Jr have hidden agendas hidden behind the banner of Justice for Michael. That's dispicable and fans have problems with ANYONE (esp those who call themselves friends of Michael and his family) to exploit MJ name. Oxman clearly lost sight of purpose!!! If u r an Oxman supporter, keep on. If u r an MJ supporter and are invested in seeking justice for Michael, rethink Brian Oxman for he will lead straight ot FAILURE. The blame for such failure will lay on the shoulders of JOE JACKSON. I still support Joe Jackson and I, at this point, think he is being manipulated. I am hoping against hopes that Joe will replace Oxman with a competent, fierce legal team so we may have a shot at NOT ONLY ASKING BUT GETTING JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL

It's hard to think someone as tough as Joe being manipulated! Joe always calls the shots as far as I know! Was he being manipulated when he turned down the offer of 15,000 a month from MJ's estate?! lol

I think that all this division makes people like Sony, AEG, Branca, Weitzman etc. very happy. Makes this very difficult IMO.

I did not know Muzikfactory2 is promoting a boycott of Sony.

I found it by chance:

FANS have the power against Sony. DON'T BUY MJ ALBUMS! (Or any other $ony merchandise!) You might say "but MJ's three kids are benefiting". Katherine & the children each receive a large monthly stipend,regardless of how much is made by the estate. They'll continue to make this no matter what. (*editor's note* This is ALL they receive, seeing as how their father's legacy was stolen+creative control rests in the hands of money-hungry $ony, in perpetuity, unless the will is contested & new executors are appointed,the children aren't listed to gain control, ever in the current will! *END NOTE*) Only buy merchandise when the children grow up (*editor's note* in 5yrs Prince would be eligible to take over,if the will is contested by then. *END NOTE*) & take control, or when executors resign!! (*Editor's note* IF they ever do *END NOTE*) Where do your loyalties lie? Will you pay those who murdered MJ? Do you care enough not to buy anything $ony puts out? "WILL YOU BE THERE" FOR MJ?
(*Editor's note* Buying or having the MOST MJJ merchandise, does NOT make you a fan, or more of one. If you really care & love MJJ+his children, you will remember his message, & honor it by NOT supporting those that USED & ABUSED him in life & continue to do so in death. *END NOTE*)​

WHAT FOLLOWS IS MUZIKFACTORY2's FURTHER COMMENTS REGARDING A BOYCOTT:
That being said, I respectfully disagree with the remarks regarding Sony Boycott. Post points out that even in 2002, Michael himself didn’t boycott Sony so why should we now? SIMPLY BECAUSE MICHAEL WAS ALIVE THEN, NOW HE IS MURDERED. There is no conspiracy. As an intelligent human beings, all we have to do is connect the dots to realize that Sony has been preparing Michael’s demise for a long time. I think most of us agree that Sony, for years, plotted against Michael to acquire the Sony/ATV Catalog. Michael himself, in numerous interviews, stated to us that there was A LOT OF CONSPIRACY AROUND HIM. At that time, AEG & CC weren’t the picture so he was talking strictly Sony. Sony was behind the child molestation allegations& Invincible album sabotage and they are one of the parties involved in Michael Jackson murder. "My level of trust will change. There's a lot of conspiracy going on. I'll say that much. A lot of it. All around me"

"Don't leave me, they are trying to kill me"

"I am afraid of my life and for my children. I am so scared"

"I'm very concerned about my life"

MICHAEL JACKSON

I ask you, if a company X murdered your mom or dad, would you support them? “Well Michael owns %50 of Sony, boycotting Sony hurts Michael”. First of all, technically, MJ owns only %25 percent. When Sony “helped” Michael to restructure his loan in 2005, Michael signed off for Sony to have the option to buy half of his share. Sony can execute that right today LEGALLY & RIGHTFULLY. Sony also acquired the right to match any offer and be a priority to own the rest of %25, when it is for sale.​

Reasons the Catalog has not been sold YET is, first, the timing. It’s too soon, it’d be too suspicious. GO TO SONY/ATV’S WEBSITE. It says “Sony executives DECLINED to comment on status of the Jackson Estate's Sony/ATV stake". What a surprise that is! It’s not if the Catalog will be sold to Sony, it’s when! Secondly, Sony’s concern was that MJ’s share would end up in bankruptcy Court due to loans MJ borrow and mismanaged. Well, Sony has their man, Branca “managing” the business affairs now. Loan will be restructured, Michael is no longer spending, by marketing MJ name loan will be paid off so there is no such danger anymore. Sony executors sleep peacefully now, for chance.​

"And then the Estate could move forward with the restructuring of the Sony/ATV deal" - Randy Phillips

Why is Randy Phillips of AEG concerned about what Estate does with Sony/ATV deal?​

It’s not like, if we pour money to MJ unreleased songs, the children and Katherine will benefit each month. They get a certain percentage each month, regardless of how much comes in or goes out of the Estate, they will get the SAME amount, not more, not less. The only thing, you will accomplishing by contributing is paying Executors’ “incentive fee” and you are pulling the rug off of under us because without witholding our buying power, WE HAVE NO POWER.

So given everything that has happened, his murder and everything, we don’t know that Michael wouldn’t ask for us to boycott. It’s upto us to make that judgement call now that he is dead and I see absolutely no sense in paying people who killed Michael, who treated him unkindly despite of the billions he made for Sony! I would feel like I am betraying Michael and I love him too much to do so. We promised him we "will be there", so be there.​

If your moral compass is leading you to put money in the pockets of those who killed Michael, be my guest if your conscience is clear. But let us not be under any pretention that you are doing so because you believe this is what’s good for Michael and his children.

To say "BOYCOT SONY" would be an understatement. Do NOT participate in anything Sony, AEG, CC or Branca endorses. Can’t you see, they are selling the Michael Jackson NAME to profit themselves under the banner of "but the estate gets some too" BS! Yes but does the children & Katherine have immidiate access to that money? NO!

Who do executors have issue letting Mrs Katherine have a seat and have a say in deals? She is NOT asking to be an executor, just have a seat! But that would mean, Katherine would know what Branca is doing with the money and that would be awful. IF Branca has Michael's well being in heart, SO DOES KATHERINE JACKSON, SO WHERE IS THE CONFLICT? Believe me, Branca is NOT working this hard to protect Michael’s well being or that of the children. Make no mistake, regardless of what it says on paper, BRANCA WORKS FOR SONY & AEG!

Every dime you contribute says “thank you for murdering Michael, here’s your reward”! Can you HONEST TO GOD tell me that if Michael was alive he would have given Sony the distribution rights of his unreleased songs? If your answer is no, why support it? Simple as that.​

I think most of you just can’t wait to hear his new songs and only making excuses to comfort yourselves. Michael intended these unreleased songs for his children to release them, not SONY.​

BOYCOT EVERTHING THAT AEG, SONY & BRANCA PUTS OUT…. DO IT OUT OF L.O.V.E

Exercise your buying power to let Sony, AEG & Branca know how you feel, otherwise, they could care less how you and I feel. The ONLY way they might hear us is if their wallets are affected. If you object to Sony boycott, you might as well give up your fight for MJ Justice, what reason do they have to listen to you.

Boycott until current executors resign or until MJ children take control.

SONY, I DON'T want the Unreleased songs, it's dripping Michael's blood. I'll buy when executors resign or MJ3 release them AS INTENDED BY MJ.​

UNINFORMED "fans", by supporting deals by Branca, YOU ARE pulling the rug off from under us. SHOULD YOU BOYCOTT SONY? http://www.mj-777.com/?p=3005

Don't shout "Justice for MJ" if you're pouring $ to his murderers! BOYCOTT SONY & EVERYTHING BRANCA PUTS OUT! Our ONLY power = buying power​

By MUZIKfactory2 & Website creator Justice4MJJ

http://mjfansboycottsony.weebly.com/message-from-muzikfactory2-to-fans.html

:unsure:

:ph34r:

Last edited:
MUZIKfactory2

Dear Mr Mesereau:

I just learned yesterday something that deeply saddened/troubled me. The reason for Brian Oxman's constant paid publicity events was because Joe Jackson retained him but he is NOT paying him because he claims he can't afford to. Joe, instead, authorised Mr Oxman to make money however he can, using his profile as MJ attorney.

Mr Mesereau, I am just a regular fan who can NOT possibly afford your services. But I do recognize your iron-strength as a lawyer, we watched you triumph in 2005. Michael had a lot of attorneys but we trust you, we have faith your skills.

Mr Oxman is currently on probation for 2 years. I have googled his accomplishments and we fans do NOT believe he is equipped to handle the 2 important cases that he is currently retained for. If you ask me, he already shot the case in the head when he granted countless interviews about Michael's so-called addiction. He also submitted/sold Joe Jackson's petition to ET. Murray lawyers have nothing to wonder about, Oxman reveals everthing without thinking it through.

Mr Mesereau, Michael is one of the few celebrities, if not only, who have had a genuine relationship with his fans. He literally offered his food to followers outside of his home. He is our family, he is our insides. We hunger to get justice for him so he MAY rest in peace. We fans do all we can...all we can but as you know, in the court of law, it's not what we feel, it's what an attorney can prove. I do NOT feel we are on right track.

I am NOT affiliated with Joe or Jacksons and this message is coming from a fan. Please come through for Michael? Is there any way you can work with Joe re: legal fees so we may have the best representation in the wrongful death lawsuit against Conrad Murray?

Michael gave all he had to the people of the world and he has spent a lifetime trying to inspire OTHERS to give as well. MR MESEREAU, WILL YOU BE THERE?

It'll be one of the few moments fans are happy about since June 25, if your answer is yes.

Kind Regards, Sir

http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5059595554

Mesereau is a criminal defense lawyer meaning he represents people who is charged with a crime. (it's almost impossible for Mesereau to be Joe's lawyer - unless he had previous experience in this area that we don't know about).

Every lawyer has an expertise and Joe needs to get an expert wrongful death lawyer (and for the estate he needs a lawyer that's expert in estates).

the videos only really show one side, or part of the truth in MY opinion. and i agree only some comments are answered. but i dont believe it was a hoax so i guess it doesnt matter....

Yes, I Think the court is just a one big burlesque without any chance for justice, Sony murdered Michael just for money (his part of ATV catalog) but it´s not on behalf of USA to tell the world the truth about what are their corporations doing to keep their billions. Sony is just one big mafia, the richest mafia in the world and Michael will never experience the justice

http://mjfansboycottsony.weebly.com/

http://www.mj-777.com/?p=3005

i'm glad you are focus the government kills off people everything thats going on horrible in the world is all do to the governement

i think Muzicfactory2 is very bias. I have pointed out half truths & lies in her videos. She never replied & deleted my comments. She makes up many of her arguments. She just literally invented them.

I seriously think she is obsessed and/or unstable. My opinion.

Asking Mesereau to defend Joe...prove my point.

Another example: I wrote to her months ago about Oxman. She was quoting Oxman in many clips..but now...that Randy raised the flag, she "just" remembers MJ had long fired Oxman. What a farce! Only loonies will fall for her clips.

OT anyone knows where that person is from? I am under the impression that person is clueless when it comes to the american system...let alone american law. Going around accusing people of a crime (murder) without hard facts can get you in a lot of trouble.

Last edited:
i think Muzicfactory2 is very bias.
Yes there on the side for justice. If that is bias then everyone on a MJJ board should be this bias but they clearly aren't.:scratch:
You say that a lot which is rather rude. You should worry about your unhealthy obsession of Jackson family bashing.:smilerolleyes:

Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye?
Matthew 7:3

Another example: I wrote to her months ago about Oxman. She was quoting Oxman in many clips..but now...that Randy raised the flag, she "just" remembers MJ had long fired Oxman. What a farce! Only loonies will fall for her clips.

OT anyone knows where that person is from? I am under the impression that person is clueless when it comes to the american system...let alone american law. Going around accusing people of a crime (murder) without hard facts can get you in a lot of trouble.

This person is also against Oxman and now you're against that too? I think you like to be difficult for difficults sake!:yes:

And to call people loonies?:bugeyed I dont fall for anything and neither do post ppl in conspiracy forum. Most people look and watch everything and then make up their own opinion.

All this person wants is some kind of justice for Michael and he isnt getting anything close to it. I guess only those who really care about Michael have this kind of compassion.

To me it seems a lot of people on this board only care about MJ the artist, singer, dancer and all round entertainer and not the man himself.

This was a good thread until this thread was poisoned again by negativity which is not the tone Gaz is trying to set :no:

:2cents:

Thank you. :cheers:

I got the smilies happening today! :tease:

I have pointed out half truths & lies in her videos. She never replied & deleted my comments.

I had the same experience.

She makes up many of her arguments. She just literally invented them.

Asking Mesereau to defend Joe...prove my point.

Completely agree, from my point of view her videos are poorly researched, containing half-truths, innuendos or outright incorrect information, a lot of which sadly, is being taken as the gospel by some fans or those with an agenda eg Oxman. Stuff like this which Muzikfactory2 puts out:

http://mjfansboycottsony.weebly.com/message-from-muzikfactory2-to-fans.html

just makes me :banghead:

Last edited:
Muzikfactory2 created a petition:

MR MESEREAU, WILL YOU BE THERE?

Target:
Tom Mesereau

Sponsored by:
WorldWide Michael Jackson FANily

Dear Mr Mesereau:

We've recently learned something that deeply saddened/troubled us. The reason for Brian Oxman's constant paid publicity events was because Joe Jackson retained him but he is NOT paying him because he claims he can't afford to. Mr Jackson, instead, authorised Mr Oxman to make his legal fees via paid interviews etc, using his profile as MJ attorney.

We'll communicate with Mr Jackson and we are also willing to chip in to help Jacksons with legal fees. We don't have much but what we have we are willing to give so we may have a winning shot at getting justice for Michael. Mr Mesereau, we recognize your iron-strength as a lawyer, we watched you triumph in 2005. Michael had a lot of attorneys but we trust you, we have faith your skills.

Mr Oxman is currently on probation for 2 years. We have googled his accomplishments and we fans do NOT believe he is equipped to handle the 2 high profile cases that he is currently retained for. If you ask us, he already shot the case in the head when he granted countless interviews about Michael's so-called addiction, he continues to do so. He sold Joe Jackson's petition to ET. I strongly believe it was Mr Oxman who sold the Trusts Document to News of the World because ONE DAY prior to the leak, Mr Oxman in a UStream interview expressed his frustration about little disclosure of information to public.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7314075

Mr Mesereau, Michael is one of the few celebrities, if not only, who have had a genuine relationship with his fans. He literally offered his food to followers outside of his home. He is our family, he is our insides. We hunger to get justice for him so he may rest in peace. We fans do all we can...all we can but as you know, in the court of law, it's not what we feel, it's what an attorney can prove. We do NOT feel we are on right track with Mr Oxman.

Please come through for Michael so we may have the best representation in the wrongful death lawsuit against Conrad Murray. Michael gave all he had to the people of the world and he has spent a lifetime trying to inspire OTHERS to give as well. MR MESEREAU, WILL YOU BE THERE?

It'll be one of the few moments fans are happy about since June 25, if your answer is yes.

Kind Regards, Sir

Somebody's missing a friend
Somebody's lacking a hero
And they have not a clue when it's all gonna end

Stories buried and unfold
Someone is hiding the truth
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

You can change the world
(I can't do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody's help)
YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE
(I'm gonna need some kind of sign)

It seems as if we have no voice
It's time for us to make a choice
There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/mr-mesereau-you-are-the-chosen-one-will-you-be-there

:unsure:

NOTW article had a lot of quotes from the family. that "Katherine didn't get her money" thing is said by Latoya for example..

btw - T-Mez is a criminal defense lawyer, he wouldn't be knowledgeable, suitable and appropriate to represent Joe and family in the lawsuits.

NOTW article had a lot of quotes from the family. that "Katherine didn't get her money" thing is said by Latoya for example..

btw - T-Mez is a criminal defense lawyer, he wouldn't be knowledgeable, suitable and appropriate to represent Joe and family in the lawsuits.

I agree, T-Mez wouldn't be appropriate, nor does he seem interested.

I thought Kat still was not getting her allowance? It was being held because of the lawsuit? Not really sure what the status of that is. However, regardless of the quotes in the NOTW article, the benefit is still to the estate. I think they leaked it. Tabs add to the story.

Muzikfactory2 apparently was getting help on her videos from Oxman - doesn't look like that will be happening anymore.

I would disagree with Muzikfactory2 about Oxman being the leak for the trust documents. I think that was the estate, JMO. The story & documents being released do not benefit the family IMO. The disclosure of information that Oxman was talking about on Eddie Jones show had to do with the case - AEG, etc. - things that led up to MJ death.

Ditto again, Jrsfan..I have this nasty feeling too, and that would explain why there's no news of any legal action whatsoever.
I tend to believe that the estate would have their people lurking all over the web if they didn't want the trust document leaked. Or once it was, it would be pulled away immediately and we 'd have news about NOTW or whoever their source was being sued.

BTW Mr.Mesereau specializes in criminal and civil trials (state and federal) according to his profile on his YT channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasMesereau

A lawsuit against NOTW is not that easy as you may think - under law press/media can protect their sources and without knowing the actual source they cannot file a lawsuit.

Source: MUZIKfactory2, http://xltweet.com/show/?id=50595D5457

I wish to address some questions/issues:

1- This is a civil wrongful death lawsuit against an individual- Murray. Some suggested that we add suing AEG to the petition since they hired Murray. Lets appeal to Mr Mesereau to take on this case first. Then If Mr Mesereau deems it appropriate to add AEG, he would do so.

Yes, AEG did hire Murray, despite of their denials. Randy Phillips slipped up and said so himself in interviews which I will post in a future video.

2- Yes, this case is in Mr Mesereau's ptractice area. Mr Mesereau handles murder cases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBMbsx7yKrE&feature=related

You may also view sample cases, including murder

http://www.mesereauyu.com/thomas_bio.html
Some say, "well he is not DA, can he handle this case?". We are NOT requesting Mesererau to handle the CRIMINAL case handled by Steve Cooley. We are asking him to take over the CIVIL WRONGFUL DEATH LAWSUIT filed by Joe Jackson, which is currently being handled by Brian Oxman. So yes, If chooses to, He can take on this case.

3- "We should write a letter to Susan Yu too". If/when Mr Mesereau accepts to take on the case, he will want to bring in attorneys to assist him. More than likely she will be one fo the attorneys. Whoever Mr Mesereau choses to bring in is up to him and we trust his judgement.

4- Signatures will be hand delivered to Mr Mesereau.

5- Mr Mesereau is a top knotch attorney. He has been selected by his peers as one of "The Best Lawyers in America" and has been listed as one of the "One Hundred Most Influential Attorneys in California" by the Los Angeles Daily Journal. Barbara Walters named him one of the year's "Ten Most Fascinating People"

Top 100 attorneys

http://www.theatla.com/thomas-mesereau.html

MR MESEREAU DECLINED TO REPRESENT MICHAEL JACKSON IN 2005 BECAUSE HE STATED HE WANTED TO FOCUS ON ROBERT BLAKE CASE. LATER HE CHANGED HIS MIND AND REPRESENTED MICHAEL.

So please take the time to write a short message of plea, along with your signature. Someone wrote that Mr Mesereau should be honored to handle this case and take it, I had to delete that signature. Please don't be condescending and be sweet & respectful.

6- This petition does NOT guarantee representation. Naturally, Mr Mesereau will not ask the Jacksons to hire him. It should be Jacksons approaching him. But let us focus on collecting more signatures for the petition for now.

7- Thank you for being proactive and standing up for Michael. This is the first step in the right direction for MJ Justice. Sign & Spread the Link.

L.O.V.E

I dont talk to her and despite the fact that she may not know American law 100% (but who does?) at least her heart is in the right place. All she desperately wants as we all do is a little bit of justice for MJ which he is not going to get at this rate.

Back