My 3 Cousins in Michigan Passed away from a House Fire Sunday.

ruchie

Proud Member
My sister came home from work wanting to talk to me about something that went terribly wrong.She told me to sit down for the news. It seems My Cousin from Alabama called My sister to tell her that 3 of my cousins from The Knott family passed away in a House Fire in Michigan. My Cousin-in law died 1st in the house ,I couldn't tell you whether it was from Smoke or an explosion in the house.His Wife,My Mom's Cousin,The Last of The Second Generation of Witcher,Bohannon and Merill passed away on route to the Hospital and My Mom's Cousin's Son tried to save his Sister and her Children only to pass away after the rescue.His Sister was in a Medically induced Coma but regained by opening her eyes. Here the story, My Cousin Rayvone who has a violent history with Alcohol,came home from a Alcoholic binge,He was hungry so he decided to fix himself something to eat.He fell asleep with The pots cooking on the stove.The rest was History. It's very sad for us because only 2 years ago My Mom's Cousins were all here in New York for My Grand Aunt's funeral and things went downhill from there My Mom's cousin,Lois was diagnoised with diabeties and her Husband wasn't well himself either. My sister is putting up a good front but I knew her too well. She's taking this hard and so am I. We'll be attending the funeral in a few days. Long trip by car. We can't afford to fly. Please pray for the family for This family lost a Husband,A Brother,a Grand Mother and A Dear Cousin.. It was on The Local Michigan News outlets and around the country and in some The News Papers.My sister copied it off the Net and showed me the Copies.I was distraught but I will always remember the times We spent with them from The Family reunion to the last we saw the family.

My deepest condolences with your loss :( Please stay strong in this difficult time. I can only hope for better times for you and your family.

Irv

It´s s sad.
condolences to you and your family

Thanks for your heartfelt condolences. It took my family 10-12 hrs to get there by car. It was a large funeral and It was a tough funeral to have to witness.All 3 caskets were open for family viewing, when they closed them,everyone cried.All in All, it was a very sad and My mom's cousin's 2 Daughter's and 3 of My Mom's Cousin's Grandkids are homeless now but They are staying with other relatives in near and Around Detroit, Michigan. Continue to pray for the family and Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.

Ruchie im so sorry for your loss my prayers and condolences for you and your family.

Back