My Michael Jackson Doll

Severus Snape

Proud Member
Yes, I have one. I made it ages ago, actually...senior year in high school. He's been with me ever since, and now sits by the windowsill with my Victorian Gentleman Vincent. =)

I also have others, one of which you might not like very much at all.
_gasp__by_em0_rainb0ws-d41bw6k.png

I used to make paper dolls when I was a small child--I forget exactly at what age I had the idea to create my own little world that way, but I did. My childhood is a giant blur, but if I had to chronicle it by the events I know happened, I'd have to say somewhere around six or seven. I reckon this stemmed forth from my not having any friends. Over a decade later, nothing has changed. =D

Anyway, I don't think I ever posted a picture of it here [mainly because I didn't get a scanner until recently], but here it is:

6696266937_238ea66bb5.jpg

Thanks! He has a back to him too, which I didn't scan. I laminate them with tape cuz I'm ghetto like that. =o

ahahahahahhahahahahaha

The doll is too cute and the above is too funny.

^Yes, he does. The style is what people call "chibi," which as you know is Japanese. =o

Gaz said:
ahahahahahhahahahahaha

The doll is too cute and the above is too funny.

Thanks! And, hey, it works! I use packaging tape so it's pretty sturdy. =D

Ashtanga said:
Awwwwwwww ....:wub: sooooooooo beautiful!!!! :heart:

Thanks! It's based on this picture:

57237452.jpg

I might make him some company. Reckon he'd like to hang out with Alexander Hamilton? [Although I do already have an actual Alex Hamilton doll AND figurine]. I have so many dolls and crap I've had custom-made. xD

But I made Michael.

awwww...so very cute...you did such a good job..and I can see the likeness to the pic that you were using. Thank you so much for sharing this...you have a great little talent there..:)

The paper doll is so cute ^_________________^;; I want one for myself :3

Back