My Michael Wallpapers & Banners

Recent work. I'm just too out of creativity :(
breathlesse.jpg

OMG!!!!!!

smile4mj what did you do????:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

your artworks made my day :swoon: :clapping:

you are very talented... i love all of them, very nice, beautiful.

i want more, ok?:cheeky: :laugh:

OMG!!!!!!

smile4mj what did you do????:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

your artworks made my day :swoon: :clapping:

you are very talented... i love all of them, very nice, beautiful.

i want more, ok?:cheeky: :laugh:

lol sweetie, just photoshopping :yes:
Thanks for ur kind comments. They meant a lot to me..
Going to post more soon ^_^

I like the idea of this one.

Thank you dear :)

10-0935507186L.png

Header for a friend at MaxJax.

To those that have requested something from me/I have volunteered to do, I will try to fullfill it as soon as possible :) sorry for the wait

Last edited:
hi smile4mj,
i cannot see the photo :(

btw, how are you sweetie? it has been long time not to speak

Guess is something wrong with the previous photo hosting site.
100935507186l.png

Thanks dear. Yeah, it has been long. I am fine. Thanks for your regard. How are you ? Wish you are happy and healthy ;D. I havent been able to online as much as I could. My activity is 1% everyday :doh:

Is it possible for you, to creat a wallpaper with the statue from HIStory cover?

Guess is something wrong with the previous photo hosting site.
100935507186l.png

Thanks dear. Yeah, it has been long. I am fine. Thanks for your regard. How are you ? Wish you are happy and healthy ;D. I havent been able to online as much as I could. My activity is 1% everyday :doh:

you are awesome.. i love this, OMG!!! your talent is really deserve a big clapping again and again :clapping:

i'm fine thank you, routin things you know.

please go on making these wallpapers and banners, i love them :)
with L.O.V.E.

Your artwork is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)

Is it possible for you, to creat a wallpaper with the statue from HIStory cover?

Great one ! If that's what you are looking for then I'll ry my best to help. I was actually thinking of creating a History era wallpaper too (especially History entrance) :) Thanks for the visit and I appreciate your comment !

you are awesome.. i love this, OMG!!! your talent is really deserve a big clapping again and again :clapping:

i'm fine thank you, routin things you know.

please go on making these wallpapers and banners, i love them :)
with L.O.V.E.

aw, hun. I'm so glad you are fine. Hope things are all running smoothly for you dear. Thanks for the claps. I heard it loud and clear :wub:
Sure, my life with photoshop is almost dedicated to Michael. I just cant stop photoshop-ing Michael ! I miss him :(

Your artwork is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)

Thanks dear for dropping by :) I am really appreciating your comment.

Wow, I just wanna say that I love your work! I love the themes you conceptualize, and you've got a great eye for color and contrast. I snagged a few wallpapers, and I look forward to seeing more of your work! :)

Wow, I just wanna say that I love your work! I love the themes you conceptualize, and you've got a great eye for color and contrast. I snagged a few wallpapers, and I look forward to seeing more of your work! :)

Thanks ! Your feedback meant so much to me :)
I hope I could come out with something soon since there are loads of great HQ pics of Michael lately :wub:

Thanks :clapping: Your artwork is really awesome! Saved quite a few of them! :flowers:

Thanks :clapping: Your artwork is really awesome! Saved quite a few of them! :flowers:

Holy smoke, this is my favorite one because it's pink and that color is my favorite!!! Good job!

Thanks everyone. Your feedback means a lot. I hope to do more :wub:
I love colors but lately, I've been loving beige and anything pastel with a bit of light hints and of course I cant get away with clouds. I love them :wub:

My inspiration sort of back last few days so here are 2 new wallpapers for the new year :) Let me know if it's too dark or too light so I could fix it and other feedback and constructive critisms are welcome !

Neverland
neverland.png

Captain EO (light)
captaineo.png

Captain EO(dark)
captaineo2.png

Your style is really unique and imaginative, I love all the pictures. I play around with Photoshop every now and again but I could never come up with anything as original as what you've achieved here. Amazing stuff! :flowers:

Your style is really unique and imaginative, I love all the pictures. I play around with Photoshop every now and again but I could never come up with anything as original as what you've achieved here. Amazing stuff! :flowers:

Thank you so much for your compliment :wub: I go to see other people's work every now and then so that I could catch up a bit. I'm sure you'll get lots better after a while with Photoshop :)

I absolutely LOVE your wallpapers! Thank you so much for sharing! :flowers:

aw Fran, thanks for dropping by :wub::hug: Michael's my inspiration. I hope to share more soon :)

what a happy me...:wub: and please don't forget, you and your works have always made me smile, too :yes::yes:

thank you dear,

with L.O.V.E.

aw, you are sweet :hug: I' happy my work made you happy. I hope I create something better soon :)

I love your work! It's hard to choose which one I'll use first :)

Thank you Nina :) Your comment is much appreciated :D

btw, I would like to know what screen resolutions are you all having becoz I acknowledged that 1024x768 is quite small.

I definitely love your graphics. They are awesome. Btw, I'm new to Photoshop, so I dont know really many places to download any textures, images,etc... Would you mind sharing a little bit?

Thanks in advance :D

I definitely love your graphics. They are awesome. Btw, I'm new to Photoshop, so I dont know really many places to download any textures, images,etc... Would you mind sharing a little bit?

Thanks in advance :D

:hug: thanks dear
Welcome to the world of photoshop. I'm quite addicted to it as this software is so much fun :)
You really need deviantart.com. You'll find lot's of things there. Good luck dear:)

WOW... They are cool ;)

I especially love the Captain EO one...

I didn't know you could make such Magical wallies with Photoshop... OMJ

Back