My Michael Wallpapers & Banners

hi there, thank you all for the lovely comments. I really appreciate it. It feels so good to get comments like this but if there's any constructive comments, please voice out.. ^^

I did another wallpaper yesterday :)
iloveyoumore.jpg

wow I'm impressed , excellent collages you made! you're really good at this!

I've chosen few for my desktop..
marvelous.. keep it up!

I tried to access your page before from the link in your siggy but it kept asking me to log in so I thought I should have some special password or something lol

^I really love this one that you did. Very sweet.

Thank you for your comment. I had this beautiful landscape pic and why not grow some sunflowers on it :wub: Michael's favourite.

wow I'm impressed , excellent collages you made! you're really good at this!

I've chosen few for my desktop..
marvelous.. keep it up!

I tried to access your page before from the link in your siggy but it kept asking me to log in so I thought I should have some special password or something lol

hi dear,
aw thank you so much for your comment !! ^^ I really appreciate it. Yes, I'm currently experimenting with a lot of stocks,textures,coloring and layering. Collages are a lil hard for me because it needs a lot of creativity in composition although it's a freestyle art and that's what I am lacking :no:

lol, I wont be setting passwords for my work. I love to share my work with you all :wub: I got the chance to learn and improve.

Oh! I didn't know you had a graphic thread! WONDERFUL! I missed your art! I still have some of your early stuff from 2004 saved on my old computer! :D At least I think it's yours lol...

Oh! I didn't know you had a graphic thread! WONDERFUL! I missed your art! I still have some of your early stuff from 2004 saved on my old computer! :D At least I think it's yours lol...

Thank you ^^. Lol, were those elijah wallpapers ? I wish I could see them again because I didnt save any of of my old stuff at all. I even lost all my photobucket passwords :(

I also consider making collages hard but you do a great job believe me ;)
Thank you dear. I'm sure you could do collages too. But I feel that drawing is the hardest because it is the most original and you create everything by yourself from the tiniest dot.

awsome wallpaper
Thanks !!! ^^

I did another wallpaper just yesterday since June 25th is approaching :( Everything from the clouds and universe stars like were brushes. Stocks used including cupid and light.
lightup.jpg

Yes there are some Elijah ones too! I'll PM you what I think is yours :)

Last edited:
I made 2 wallpapers this week. Without the internet, I could do things faster as Michael has my full attention XD Same essentials used in my wallpaper : stocks,brushes,grungy and light textures. All from devianart.

michaelq.jpg

planetearth.jpg

Last edited:
These are incredible, you're an amazing artist! Keep up the good work! :)

aw thanks for your compliments :wub: I'm not really an artist because I think artists could do so much better than me and they dedicated their life to it. I'm just doing fanart. But I really appreciate your comments ^^

I did another wallpaper yesterday but in 2 versions. I would like to make use of all the Michael pictures I had in my hard disk. He inspires me everyday :)

ineedyousomuch2.jpg

ineedyousomuch.jpg

ineedyousomuch.jpg

Last edited:
I got a friend told me that all my wallies were very wrong becoz Michael didnt stand out front from the wallies. And when I looked closely, I realized he was right. Maybe next time I should change my concept a bit to foucs on Michael more. I spoilt his beauty.. :(

I made a collage of Michael with some of the memorial pics I found in tumblr. Is my little tribute for Michael and his beautiful fans as I didn't do a lot on June 25th because I was so numb that day :(
1958forever.jpg

AMAZING work!!! you are really talented and gifted ^^

i can't be specific cause i loved them all :D

keep up the good work ;)

AMAZING work!!! you are really talented and gifted ^^

i can't be specific cause i loved them all :D

keep up the good work ;)

:wub::wub:thank you so much for your comment. Means a lot. I'm not really gifted. It's more on my interest towards Michael ^^ but thank you !

Credits : Stocks all from deviantart. Keywords: Carousel
Michael pictures all from mjj-online.net. Quotes : Michael
speechless4.jpg

Great job!!! Thanx 4 sharing! :)

I made a collage of Michael with some of the memorial pics I found in tumblr. Is my little tribute for Michael and his beautiful fans as I didn't do a lot on June 25th because I was so numb that day :(
1958forever.jpg

^ This is my fave one :wub:

Why didn't I comment yet?

Dear, you are so creative! Extremely talented.

I love my Photoshop, too but I could never come up with such great ideas. Your work is beautiful. I love how you work with textures and stock images. Keep it up! :) :hug:

Great job!!! Thanx 4 sharing! :)
^ This is my fave one :wub:
Thank you Angelik. Your comment made my day :)

Why didn't I comment yet?

Dear, you are so creative! Extremely talented.

I love my Photoshop, too but I could never come up with such great ideas. Your work is beautiful. I love how you work with textures and stock images. Keep it up! :) :hug:

lol. :) Thanks Star for your lovely comment. I love your work too. The animated siggies of yours are amazing :wub: You are really fantastic with them. I cant wait to see more of your creations soon :D Michael is my inspiration :) Besides that, I think it has something to do with the stock pictures I'm using with too. They are beautiful places.

I love the recent two you made, they are beautiful :)
again I say, you do amazing collages!

did you make the one in your siggy?

Back