My very private admiration for Michael

Limonali

Proud Member
In Appleheads xcaping Reality - or trying to face
What doesn't stop to amaze me about Michael is that he saw no limits to his creativity.

When he spoke about "We Are The World" he said: "I wanted it to be like an anthem that would affect the whole world".
It might sound corny, silly, stupid. The whole world???
Well... it DID affect the whole world. EVERYONE knows it.
It raised a lot of money for people in need.
Michael was doing exactly what he said he would do... because HE KNEW HE COULD. There was no limit.
Sky was a limit.

I admire him, and I CHOOSE to live my life from now on the same way.

I swore to myself once that the love I was given to carry in my heart, across continents, two people of different races, different languages, different religions, away from each other by thousands km between Kraków and Montreal, I swore that this love will survive in my heart, and I'll do everything for it to survive.
BECAUSE IT CAN.
And it did. And it flourished. Because I believed.

I believed that I could change myself and fight some very strong inner demons hurting my inner self, and I did. Took time, therapy, sweat, hits and kicks, and hard cuts, but I did.

Now I'm living again through a difficult time in my life -
Michael reminded me that .... there's no limits, and no use in surrender.

I CHOOSE to live my life like you did.

My life has no limits, my creativity, my happiness, it is all within my reach, BECAUSE I CAN GET IT AND CHANGE MY LIFE. And when I do, I can then share it with others and put smile on their faces.

Thank you, Michael.
I will keep this what you gave to me deep in my heart.
You gave me wings again.
You reminded me of the most important, when I needed this the most.

Your spirit knows no limit.

I will always love you.

That was beautiful....I feel the same way.

The biggest lesson to be learned from Michael is that if he as a single man can change the world we can ALL do it if we really want to.

:bugeyed

Hey Limonali.

Thanks for sharing your personal and private thoughts and admirations of our most wonderful late great Michael Jackson.

I have only just posted a theme to say ''tired of being mocked for lovin Michael Jackson'' :-(

To read your letter to MJ swells my heart, I mean that. :wub:

It reminds me of why I love this site soooo much.

I am going to give you a rating for this...............a thumbs up 4 u when or heads and hearts are aching and down.

Much love in michael to you......:angel:

BJ 09

words that came from the heart... wonderful... i feel like thanking you for loving michael so much

words that came from the heart... wonderful... i feel like thanking you for loving michael so much

You know that: love is something that doesn't need a "thank you" :) You love him just as much. We all love Michael, and we are all bleeding now...
I, for one, am grateful that this place exists, that I can voice my love for Michael, that I can share it with others. People on this forum are really awesome!

Back