Neverland Is So Beautiful!

AllTheLovelyFlowers

Proud Member
I just found a website that has some of the most beautiful pictures of Neverland and I must say that I am very amazed at just how pretty the place really is. I especially love all the flower beds, gazebos and l lakes.

I was also watching Forbes list of most expensive celebrity weddings and of course, Elizabeth Taylor and Fortensky was on there at $2 mil. It showed her being really upset at the helicopters flying over head making all thar damn noise! For some reason, when I first saw footage of Michael walking her out to the gazebo to get married, I was not aware that there were as many celebrities at that wedding. I kinda thought it was a small wedding with just a handful of people. But Quincy Jones, David Geffen and a host of other big people were at that wedding!

Now I know that the searches by Sneddon and the media have helped to create some bad experiences/memories for Michael and his beloved Neverland. I, personally, would like to see something good happen for Michael at Neverland that will help him to forget all the pain that he endured there. So my question to yall is this.....

Do you think that when Michael re-marrys, that he can have a nice wedding at Neverland to his new bride? And most importantly, do you think that he can do something about the helicopters flying over head? I read a story of a guy who got married in Santa Barbara and Governor Swarzenagger granted him a no fly zone over his wedding.

IMO, if Michael can get a no fly zone over Neverland, he can truly have a private wedding, unlike if he were to have it in a rizty hotel or on some island somewheres. What do yall think?

Whoaaaa the marrying stuff kinda came out of no where. :lol:

Apparently MJ decided to keep the property so maybe, just maybe one day he'll feel comfortable enough to bring the place back to life.

I hope he does since MJ would probably still be there if it wasn't sentimentally destroyed by sneddon. But hell i'd be just as happy if MJ invests in a new property and lives there, bringing "neverland" somewhere else.

My main concern about Neverland is MJ letting go of the ideals that MADE neverland, not so much the property itself.

Whoaaaa the marrying stuff kinda came out of no where. :lol:

Cause I'm getting tired of people whinning about the BET thingy!

Apparently MJ decided to keep the property so maybe, just maybe one day he'll feel comfortable enough to bring the place back to life.

I hope he does since MJ would probably still be there if it wasn't sentimentally destroyed by sneddon. But hell i'd be just as happy if MJ invests in a new property and lives there, bringing "neverland" somewhere else.

My main concern about Neverland is MJ letting go of the ideals that MADE neverland, not so much the property itself.

I personally, want Michael to never, ever sell Neverland. I also wish that he will return there and restore the place to its former glory. I too, believe that if he didn't have plans for it, he would have sold it by now. But I believe that Michael is looking in the future. He knows that if he were to sell Neverland, that someone else will buy it and make money off of his legacy. That is exactly what they will do....make the money that Michael's children should be earning. And I don't want to see that happen. I want to see the place be passed onto his children and see them use it to celebrate their father's amazing legacy. I want to see children and families visiting Neverland every year just like they do Graceland. I want to see a black man's home being honore by people long after Michael is dead. I believe that Michael deserves this.

It really feels like he will go back one day. It also seems like he should renovate the inside of his house so it will feel like a brand new home that Sneddon and his ugly spirit has never been in.

Making Neverland a no-fly zone is a great idea as well. The need for it should not be hard for any member of government to understand. It should be a no-fly zone indefinitely. And it should go into effect, and be enforced, the moment Michael gives word that he's heading homeward.

AllTheLovelyFlowers, you're seeing images of Michael and his bride at Neverland too? Glad I'm not the only one. Glad you're seeing the same vision. There's something to it. It seems like their years of "happily ever after" are supposed to happen there.

MICHAEL JACKSON'S
NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH!!!!:wub:
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...anch&um=1&hl=en&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS219US219&sa=N
Gallery%20Neverland%203.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2038.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%207.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2013.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2035.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2031.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%204.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%202.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2046.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2043.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%205.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%206.JPG

Gallery2149.JPG

Gallery2119.JPG

Gallery2118.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2036.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2021.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2048.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2042.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2018.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2057.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2070.JPG

Gallery%20Neverland%2032.JPG

It is my dream too that he returns to Neverland and restore it to its former Glory
and live out the rest of his days in happiness - But he did say it no longer felt like
home once they invaded his privacy and ransacked his home. I hope one day the
good memories will out weight the bad and he is able to return - If not to live then
at least to restore it and have it for the children of the world to visit and enjoy it
and enjoy what it stands for -

Oh, the fact that he has not put it up for sale tells me that he will return. And when he returns, it will make headline news.

But do we really believe that Michael hasn't been to Neverland since he left two weeks after the trial? I don't. I believe he has been back to his ranch several times incognito to check on the place. The media knew nothing about it.

wow beautiful pictures:flowers: thanx you very much for sharing

MJ was all for Will.i.am rapping the words, "You can be my beauty queen. Yeah, boo, let me be your king" in P.Y.T. 2008, right?

It seems like Neverland would be the perfect place for the king and queen to wed and reside. It's like a beautiful kingdom.

It's also really good that he left Neverland. Staying away for a while is allowing the madness and confusion that was set off by Bashir, Sneddon and the others to subside.

MJ going back home is definitely going to be a headliner, but reporters should be able to do their reporting without flying over the man's house like gigantic bumble bees. An ordinance against flying over Neverland would be very helpful if it's put into place just before he gets there. Hopefully, he can request it and get a yes answer. Right now, law enforcement officers in Southern California seem to be cracking down on the paparrazzi that are harrassing celebrities.

Last edited:
MJ was all for Will.i.am rapping the words, "You can be my beauty queen. Yeah, boo, let me be your king" in P.Y.T. 2008, right?

It seems like Neverland would be the perfect place for the king and queen to wed and reside. It's like a beautiful kingdom.

thats a nice way to put it . i like that :wub:
totaly agree hun

Yeah, I need to go to YouTube and listen to the words of PYT 08. This remix is my favorite on T25.

AllForMJ, check your pm.

And I agree with ya....a Neverland wedding would be like the king marrying a queen. It would be nice.

yes neverland to me is the most beautiful place in the world :wub:
i am positive he will never sell it. i think he will be visiting neverland in the future but he'll never live there again.
remember though: neverland is just a house for him now its a not a home anymore and i seriously doubt it'll ever be a home for him again. its a beautiful wonderful property that i believe he will never sell and he will keep it forever for him and his kids and future grandkids to visit ;)
personally i would never want to visit that place unless michael was there as well. the place is empty without him. its actually nothing without him. michael has neverland in his heart and soul.
also dont forget that michael is very rich so he can have the same space and luxury anywhere else. he can buy a very lavish mansion in the west coast (he was looking at some properties last summer) and live in the same luxury and everything. wherever he feels more comfortable and happy.
oh and i wouldnt bring up the marriage thing since we dont know if he ever wants to get married again, do we ? :)

Last edited:
maybe they want to but they won't.......

Last edited:
Back