New album by darkchild

Vlens

Proud Member
I read there will be a new album produced by darkchild.
What songs do we know they worked on?
And when did he work with him? I know for invincible, but did they work together after 2001?

Maybe we can keep a thread for talk about a new album..
I know, it's early but information is already floating on the internet so ...

Edit: So we have a few tracks that, IMO, have a hug chance being on an album produced by Darkchild:

1. xcape
2. slave to the rythm
3. we've had enough
4. Can't get your weight of of me
5. Place with no name ?
6. ...

That would be an incredible album in my opinion

Last edited:
I think it's mostly gonna be songs worked on for "Invincible". I don't think Mike worked with him afterward but i could be wrong. If i were Mike i would definitely not work with Jerkins and his robotic soulless beats after what he did to potentially amazing songs on "Invincible" :D

I read there will be a new album produced by darkchild.
What songs do we know they worked on?
And when did he work with him? I know for invincible, but did they work together after 2001?

Maybe we can keep a thread for talk about a new album..
I know, it's early but information is already floating on the internet so ...

Invincible outtakes produced by Darkchild and Michael Jackson: Get Around, Maybe We Can Do It, Pressure, The Pain... I don't know if they continued to work together after Invincible but I think they did so it is time period 1999-2003.

What about shout, escape, slave to the rythmth, can't get your weight of of me, ..... and from when is fall again? And we have enough?

What about shout, escape, slave to the rythmth, can't get your weight of of me, ..... and from when is fall again? And we have enough?

Shout is produced by Teddy Riley. STTR, Escape & We've Had Enough are Darkchild tracks. Fall Again is not Darkchild track.

do you guys know about this?

i think its a beast track on Invincible outtakes!

do you guys know about this?

i think its a beast track on Invincible outtakes!
Yeah, mickyj used to talk about that all the time. It's only a 7 sec snippet though so hard to say whether it's the best outtake imo, but it sounds promising! :p

There are soo many great songs in the vault.

The future is now.

Wait, Are We Talking About A Real Album Now Or Just 'Leaking' The Songs?

Rumor is going around that the next album will be all DarkChild Invincible outtakes.

There are A LOT of Invincible outtakes...I'm really excited to eventually hear them...Personally, I think we're gonna hear a completely different side of Michael...

I think it's mostly gonna be songs worked on for "Invincible". I don't think Mike worked with him afterward but i could be wrong. If i were Mike i would definitely not work with Jerkins and his robotic soulless beats after what he did to potentially amazing songs on "Invincible" :D

Wait a minute. If MJ has the final say on his music and stuff on "Michael" is criticized in part because MJ was not around to finish it then how can we blame Jerkins for whatever faults you believe hindered Invincible?

Didn't MJ have final say on Invincible????

Seems hypocritical.

Wait a minute. If MJ has the final say on his music and stuff on "Michael" is criticized in part because MJ was not around to finish it then how can we blame Jerkins for whatever faults you believe hindered Invincible?

Didn't MJ have final say on Invincible????

Seems hypocritical.

Obviously Michael made a disputable decision to go with the tracks jerkins gave him but that doesn't absolve Jerkins of his fault for producing tracks with more sound effects than necessary. You can absolutely hear that the songs could have been great with a different arrangement and judicious editing. I don't know why MJ chose to go with his tracks but i would like to think he realized afterward that that wasn't the sound he should have gone with.
Rodney gave the first 3 songs, privacy, you rock my world and threatened. Only "YRMW" had any real melody. The rest are rhythm based tracks and to be honest the only great song amongst these is "YRMW".
Teddy gave 2000 Watts, Heaven can wait and Whatever Happens. 2 out of the 3 are great tracks and mostly have some melody.
Maybe Jerkins was just having a bad time or maybe this is just the kind of production he does.

Escape, Cheater (Reworked version), Chicago 1945, Get Around, Kick It, Maybe We Can Do It, Pressure, The Pain, We've Had Enough, It's Not Worth It (?) and Slave To The Rhythm.

It would be cool. :D

Back