NEW Black or White Behind The Scenes

dirtyguitar

Proud Member
MJ BEATZ presents: Michael Jackson's making of "Black Or White"

MJ Beatz (http://www.reidopop.com/) proudly presents a great glimpse of "Black Or White" in the making. Scenes from backstage. :wild::wild::wild::wild:

Re: MJ BEATZ presents: Michael Jackson's making of "Black Or White"

^^Isn't this that YouTube clip where the girl keeps asking over and over and over about the party Michael is supposedly throwing? NO-I'm wrong-she still asks him about the party, but this time I saw him grab her arm and whisper in her ear. I figured he was inviting her (darn) but it turned out he "nailed her toe" during the dance move. HAHAHA

:eek:hno: this is amazing!! wow, love it so much :wub:
:dropdead:

Last edited:

That ain't E'cas, is it.......?

Wow! We're getting a lot today. Thank you!!

EDIT: Now that I had the chance to watch it, that was hilarious!! It's so fun watching Michael just chill in between takes/setups on set. I think my favourite part was the "I'm Michael Jackson!" part, seeing Michael's stand-in push forward, do a classic MJ move as he screamed "HEE-HEE!", only to see Mike crack up in the background. He's such a little kid ^_^

Last edited:
Wow, never thought we'd get even more behind the scenes footage of BoW, amazing! I love seeing him like this :heart:
That girl at the end made me laugh tho, when he said 'I wouldn't look good in it' and she went 'ooooh I think you will' :shifty: I wonder if that's the same girl who wanted to come to that 'party' so bad, lol!

:eek:hno: this is amazing!! wow, love it so much :wub:
:dropdead:

Every his words, every His gesture, every His smile and motion born from the elegance, the boundless sweetness and purity of a gorgeous man with the heart of an eternal child, with Peter Pan's heart.

^^while I was watching it, I saw him take her arm and whisper to her and I thought darn, he's asking her to that party.
But then he whispers to Karen that he "nailed her foot during the dance move". Haha.

^haha, all these girls wanting to get with Michael and all he does is step on their toes ;)

Every his words, every His gesture, every His smile and motion born from the elegance, the boundless sweetness and purity of a gorgeous man with the heart of an eternal child, with Peter Pan's heart.

yes...everything...he's unique in every way :wub:

Wow! We're getting a lot today. Thank you!!

EDIT: Now that I had the chance to watch it, that was hilarious!! It's so fun watching Michael just chill in between takes/setups on set. I think my favourite part was the "I'm Michael Jackson!" part, seeing Michael's stand-in push forward, do a classic MJ move as he screamed "HEE-HEE!", only to see Mike crack up in the background. He's such a little kid ^_^
I love this cute kid :wub:

I can't stop watching it. That man's killing me! :wild::bow:

Michael really seemes to like John Landis. And is it me or does Michael sort of study John and watches him work - maybe Michael is learning from the directors as that is what he wanted to eventually do!!!

God, he's gorgeous..Love these behind the scenes footage. And yes, that girl. She just keeps trying, and he knows it to. :smilerolleyes:

Michael really seemes to like John Landis. And is it me or does Michael sort of study John and watches him work - maybe Michael is learning from the directors as that is what he wanted to eventually do!!!
Yeah, whenever I watch him with john Landis, it just makes me so sad and sick to my stomach how he has betrayed michael after he died. You can tell he admired john A LOT...ugh

^^while I was watching it, I saw him take her arm and whisper to her and I thought darn, he's asking her to that party.
But then he whispers to Karen that he "nailed her foot during the dance move". Haha.

"Michael, can you please dance on your own feet in the next take?" :lmao:

I got a good laugh out of MJ grabbing John after John teased him, and then he starts pushing him around. Just like a kid.

I love seeing Michael in this! Laughing, teasing. Just enjoying himself! Keeps me giggling and smiling!

Sure wish I could've been part of his team! What a dream job that would've been!

Longest version so far. 18 minutes.

Ohhhhh! :wub: what a sweetheart! I can't get over how cute he is. His smile is just so beautiful it's killing me! XD He's so funny too, ohhh my goodness! Dearest Applehead, you are just too much! ^.^

How I run into a thread when I see the words new, and behind the scenes.
Chicken_February_2009-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back