New Guardian Article: Michael Jackson's Irish Hideaway [VIDEO]

Thank you so much for this article and the video.

So heartwarming to know that there were people out there who had Michael's best interests at heart.

I love the thought of the farmer emptying his slurry truck on a papps car!!! Hell yeah!!!

Oh Michael, if only you'd stayed in Ireland....if only....

Its lovely to hear that Michael had people looking after him during the last years of his life and looking out for him. I just wish he had more of those people. I'll always remember what he said about Michael asking for all the lights to be turne off at night so Michael could go outside and 'dance in the moonlight.' I just think that's so beautiful.

It's always good to know that people took good care of Michael. My sincere thanks to the guy and all the locals in Ireland who helped keep his privacy.

Whoever wrote the article and said his life was "a twisted fairy tale" needs to ram every idiot thing he's ever written where the sun don't shine. Truly quite low, seeing as he didn't even know him.

Ever since after i had read an article from The Huffington post about how beyond ridiculous the media was during the trial...i am not surprised by anything anymore. The media is just......unbelievelable, outrageous. I really don't have anything good to say about the media in general anymore after that. Nor do i care anymore...screw them to hell.

Lovely people and great video, thank you for posting. So glad Michael found peace and healing there.

Thank you for posting! :flowers:

When word eventually began to leak out, locals in the know became protective of Jackson, sending reporters the wrong way, and one farmer even threatened to empty his slurry trailer over the car of a paparazzo.
:clapping::clapping:

"Sounds like a dragon!" :lmao:
Yes, I loved that part too! :lol: :wub:

o0550034310697035813.jpg

o0450032910688415080.jpg

Thank you olivertom for posting the article!

Anyone else get teary eyed watching this? Especially when Paddy said "if Michael had lived in Ireland......." :(
It's so surreal to me that all that happened only 2 hours from where I live. Imagine Michael and the children on horses as the driver drove in! Surreal!
It's peaceful to know that Michael was well looked after and happy in my country. xx

Back