NEW Hanson Album news!! (title and release date!!)

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
I made a Hanson thread awhile ago and it seems to died down so instead of trying to revive it Im just going to make another one. So for any Fansons here who may not have herd yet Hanson have annouced today the title and release date of their brand new album!!! Its going to be called Shout it Out and will be released on June 1st!! Iam super excited! if anyone wants to check out anything else hanson related please go to Hanson.net. :)

Very cool! :wild: Thanks for the news. I've been a Hanson fan since "MMMbop"! In my opinion, they're a very underrated band.

Hanson and Michael's music were a big part of my childhood, and, of course, I still love them today. :heart: I had a HUGE crush on Zac, and I swore I would marry him someday! (Zac is now married....but not to me. :lol:) I would watch that VHS they released "Tulsa, Tokyo, and the Middle of Nowhere" over and over, where they follow they guys all over the World on their tour. I saved up my allowance to buy it. I think I watched that video a billion times. I still have that video today.

Now I'm off to listen to the "Middle of Nowhere" album....it's been a while since I've gave it a listen, and talking about Hanson has made me nostalgic. Thanks again for the info! :)

Last edited:
Hanson are bck..someone plz shoot me...lol

Hanson are bck..someone plz shoot me...lol

Hanson never left. they have been making music still for years and have been touring non stop for the last 3 years. Dont judge them on one song. just listen to them now. believe me they are totally different and are just amazing! they write their own songs and play their own instruments. they are the real deal which is more then anyone eles today.

OMG!! When I was 13 I was in love with Taylor!! I was so crazy about him, thinking of him every day and night, 24 hours/day!!! :lol:

sooooo excited!! im still so thankful to you for telling me they were on tour....cant believe i saw them in concert! childhood dream = achieved! im pumped for this new album!!!

I was a huge fan back in the day - first concert I ever went to. :yes: and I'm still a casual fan. However, my cousin, who is coming to stay with me in April while they're in NY, is a... (what do you call Hanson "Follower Fans?" :lol:) Anyway, she's one of those, travels around the country, goes to every concert.

...It secretly makes me jealous and upset because it seems so unfair. That she's able to do that. and I'm not, because Michael's not here. I hope she realizes how lucky she is. :(

did you also hear they're shooting their new vid in Tulsa on March 6 and they want the fans to be there....I'm so tempted, lol.

sooooo excited!! im still so thankful to you for telling me they were on tour....cant believe i saw them in concert! childhood dream = achieved! im pumped for this new album!!!

awww your sooo welcome!!! Im glad i was able to inform you! Im glad you got to see them and they will be touring again this summer! I will be posting tour dates as soon as they are posted on Hanson.net!!

and yeah Neeve i did hear!! I want to go sooo bad!!!!!! I wish i could!!! and Strawberrypie999 incase you have no idea what we are talking about on March 6th in Tulsa (hanson's hometown) they are asking fans to come there and join them in a fliming of their brand new music video!! also they are going on what they are calling a Detour and have a list of cities they will be visting and want fans to give them any information about attractions that they think Hanson should visit on their trip!! too bad they arent making their way through St.Louis. :( oh well. maybe next time. :)

This was JUST annouced today that Hanson will be joining the Bamboozle Road Show! Heres all the details and show dates!

It is official HANSON will be joining the Bamboozle Roadshow this May
HANSON will be joining forces with bands Good Charlate, All Time Low, and Boys Like Girls amuncst others for the Bamboozle Road show.

Friday May 21 – Washington, DC – Merriweather Post Pavilion
Saturday May 22 – Charlotte, NC – Uptown Amphitheatre
Sunday May 23 – Atlanta, GA – Six Flags
Tuesday May 25 – West Palm Beach, FL – Cruzan Amphitheatre
Weds May 26 – Tampa, FL – Ford Amphitheatre
Friday May 28 – Houston, TX – Verizon Theatre
Saturday May 29 – Arlington, TX – Six Flags
Sunday May 30 – San Antonio, TX – Six Flags

Details for ticket on sale will be be released by early next week.

"We are super excited to be a part of this festavail. It will be great to be out playing new music right when we are releasing of our new album Shout It Out."-Zac Hanson

In addition to the Bamboozle Road Show HANSON is also planing a full US tour for later in the summer. More details will be made available as they become finalized.

aaaah San Antonio is just an hr from me......I HOPE I will be here in May so i can go! Does anyone know how much these tix cost?
xxx

I like them very much!
I was seeing a vidoe of them with kids and wives... I remember them very young and it was very nice to see that they were ok!!
Still like their songs!!!
xoxo

awesome! yeah they are 3 married with kids. Zac has 1 son, Isaac has 2, and Taylor has 4 kids. 3 boys and 1 girl. Hope you get to check out the new album!! i cant wait!

Back